Want To qualify CLAT 2018? Then start preparing by taking CLAT Mock Tests & participating in online quizzes to get proper idea about CLAT 2018 Exam. CLAT Entrance Exam gets organized by 18 National Law Universities (NLUs) rotationally, so if you want to get admission in LAW Courses then you must apply for CLAT 2018 Entrance Exam. CLAT 2018 Score Card is being considered by various private law colleges and government undertaking colleges across the nation. Those, who’ve met the CLAT Eligibility Criteria, may apply by filling CLAT 2018 Application Form before the end date. After getting CLAT 2018 Login Credentials, one will be able to download the CLAT Admit Card. We have described the whole CLAT Exam Analysis and other details from here.
Key Facts Of This Page:
Common Law Admission Test is the all India level Law Common Entrance Exam which is conducted for those students who’re seeking admission in integrated LL.B. and LL.M. programme. Now you may be wondering that Which NLU will conduct the Common Law Admission Test 2018? Well, this time CLAT 2018 will be conducted by National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Kochi on second Sunday of the May month of 2018. To collect more information about CLAT 2018 Notification, you need to go through this page which is well structured by team of recruitmentresult.com.
|CLAT 2018 Conducted By||National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi|
|Exam Name||Common Law Admission Test 2018|
|Last Date For CLAT Online Apply||Check Below|
Check Here, New Changes Introduced In CLAT:
- Enclosure of CLAT Age Limit in Under Graduate Programs, till the year 2017, there is no maximum age limit in CLAT for UG Programs and now committee has added age criteria i.e. 20 years as on 01-07-2018 for Unreserved/NRIs/ NRI Sponsored categories students.
- Forreserved category contenders such as SC/ST/OBC/ SAP (Specially Abled Persons), the CLAT 2018 Age Limitwill be 22 years as on 01-07-2018.
Get Best Answer: How to Choose A Law School
|Sr. No.||Program Name|
|1||B.S.W. LL.B. (Hons.)|
|2||B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.|
|3||B.Sc. LL.B. (Hons.)|
|5||B.A. LL.B. (Hons.)|
|6||B.A. LL.B. (Hons.)|
Common Law Admission Test Eligibility
For Under Graduate Courses:
- Students must be 12th Standard passed with minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates).
- Contenders, who’re going to appear in the 12th examination in March / April, are also eligible for CLAT Exam 2018.
- In this case, candidates will have to produce the proof of passing the qualifying examination at the time of admission.
For Post Graduate Courses:
- Applying contenders must have LL.M. is LL.B. / Five-Year Integrated LL.B. (Hons.) Or equivalent exam with minimum 55% for unreserved / OBC / Specially Abled Persons (SAP) and 50%In case of SC/ST.
- Candidates who’re appearing in Final semester/final year examination are also eligible to apply for it and No prescribed maximum age limit for PG courses.
Check Here: LLB Distance Education Colleges in India
CLAT Exam Fee Structure:
Students need to pay the following examination fee that can be paid only through Online and Additional bank charges may apply for the above transactions to be borne by the candidate.
|Category Wise||CLAT Examination Fee|
|SC/ST Category||Rs. 3500/-|
|Unreserved/SAP/OBC/ any other category||Rs. 4000/-|
How to Pay Fee?
Dear students, you will be able to make the payment using net-banking account/debit /credit cards or other options available on the banking gateway to make payment for CLAT 2018 online application form.The charges may vary depending on the payment option.
- From the CLAT Online Application Interface, you will be redirected to a bank you select and you will have to login with your bank’s Net banking (or Internet Banking) user ID and password.
- The fee amount and bank charges will be shown to you, and you have to confirm that the payment is for CLAT- 2018, once you confirm, you will be redirected back to the CLAT Online Application
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
CLAT Admission Procedure:
Candidate’s admission in any of UG Law Courses / CLAT 2018 LLM will be based on their qualifying marks in Common Law Entrance Exam followed by CLAT 2018 Counselling.
CLAT 2018 Exam Pattern:
Common Law Admission Test Pattern for UG / PG courses exam as provided below, take a look…
For UG Courses:
|Subjects||Max Ques.||Max Marks|
|English including Comprehension||40||40|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50||50|
|Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)||20||20|
Have A Look On this Useful Section
- START: General Knowledge Online Test
- START: Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
- START: English Language Online Quiz
- START: Logical Reasoning Online Quiz
- START: Mathematics Quiz
For PG Courses:
|Subjects||Max Ques.||Max Marks|
|Other law subjects||50||50|
Points To Be Noted for CLAT 2018:
- Examination mode will be online that is computer Based Test and the duration of CLAT Exam will be 2 hours.
- The medium of question Paper will be English only and each right answer will be awarded with 1 mark.
- There is also Negative Marking in exam and 0.25 mark will be subtracted for each incorrect answer.
- So, those who want to get CLAT 2018 Highest Score, have to prepare well to do well in CLAT 2018 Examination.
CLAT 2018 Syllabus:
For your assistance, we have also provided here the Common Law Admission Test Syllabus. Those, who wish to get their name in CLAT 2018 Merit List at good rank, may start preparing through updated syllabus.
Direct Link To Download: CLAT Syllabus 2018
CLAT Question Papers
- Students, you may also download the previous year’s question papers of Common Law Admission Test through the CLAT 2018 Official Website.
- For this, you have to pay Rs. 4000/- (Approx.)through online mode only and The hard copy of all the questions papers will not be provided by official authority.
Direct Link To Download: CLAT Question Papers 2018
CLAT 2018 Exam Centres:
|States Wise||CLAT Test Cities|
|Andhra Pradesh||Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam|
|Haryana||Faridabad, Gurgaon, Hisar, Kurukshetra|
|Himachal Pradesh||Kangra, Shimla|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu, Srinagar|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Indore|
|Maharashtra||Mumbai, Nagpur, Navi Mumbai, Pune|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Chandigarh, Jalandhar, Mohali, Patiala|
|Rajasthan||Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Tiruchirapalli|
|Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Nainital|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Allahabad, Barabanki, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Greater Noida, Kanpur, Lucknow, Noida, Unnao, Varanasi|
Pre-Requisite Should Be Ready ForCLAT Registration 2018:
- Personal information (Name, E-mail address, Mobile number, Date of Birth)
- Address for communication (including PIN Code), Essential Qualification details
- Programme in which the candidate wishes to appear (UG Course or PG Course)
- Three choices of CLAT examination cities
- Front facing Passport size clear photograph of the Candidate with clear lenses (3.5 cms x 4.5 cms) [JPG Format, size not more than 100 KB].
- Signature of candidate [JPG Format, size not more than 100 KB]
- Scanned copy of SAP Certification PDF/JPG/JPEG format only (if applicable)
How To Fill CLAT Online Form?
- First of all, candidates will have to open official web portal of Common Law Admission Test that is www.clat.ac.in.
- After reaching at CLAT Official Website, you may download the CLAT Information Brochure / CLAT 2018 Advertisement and read properly.
- If you find yourself eligible for CLAT Exam then you must follow below mentioned steps and apply before the end date.
Step-1: Do Online Registration:
- Students need to register themselves by filling the CLAT Registration Form.
- For this, you required hitting “Register Yourself” and fill his / her name as it appears in the ID Proof so fit it carefully.
- After that, you are required to fill a working E-mail address and then check it frequently, as all communications to the candidate from CLAT-2018will be sent to the E-mail address.
- Also fill other details and submit it with-in given time period, registration, an E-mail containing CAPS User ID and Password will be sent to the E-mail address and Mobile number provided by the candidate.
You Can Also Check: CLAT Application Form
Steps-2: Fill Online Form:
- After registering successfully, one need to fill CLAT Online Application Form for CLAT 2018 Paper.
- For this, you may login through registered CLAT ID and Password and must fill online form with required information.
- Also pay examination fee as mentioned above through online mode and upload digital images of all documents.
- Thereafter, check complete form very carefully and hit on “Submit” button to record entire details.
- At last get printout of filled application form and keep it safe for future need and Print out of the form is not required to be sent to CLAT Office.
How To Prepare For CLAT 2018?
Do you have Strategies to clear entrance examination? No? Then don’t go anywhere else; just check How To Crack CLAT Exam in details through below provided direct link. Take a look…
Check From Here: Tips To Crack CLAT Entrance Exam
CLAT 2018 Coaching:
If you want to prepare for Law Entrance Examination through coaching center and want to be CLAT 2018 Topper then you must check the list of Top CLAT Coaching Institute from here. By taking admission in this institute one may prepare well for exam.
Direct Link To Download: Top CLAT Coaching Institute
CLAT 2018 Admit Card:
Download from here CLAT Hall Ticket directly. Students, we’re directly providing the link to download examination hall ticket. When you’re going to appear in CLAT 2018 Exam, one must carry one identity proof to the examination centre along with CLAT Call Letter.
Direct Link To Download: CLAT Admit Card 2018
CLAT 2018 Answer Key:
After appearing in entrance exam, everyone is very curious to download the response sheet to calculate their marks previously. So must go through the link provided below and download the solution sheet.
Direct Link To Download: CLAT Answer Key 2018
CLAT 2018 Result:
After matching your answers with official answer key, you may download yourCommon Law Admission Test Result from this page. If you’ll be declared qualified in entrance exam, you have to wait forCLAT 2018 Cut Off Marks to be released by officials after declaring CLAT Results.
Direct Link To Download: CLAT Result 2018
CLAT 2018 Cut Off:
After downloading the result of Common Law Admission Test, you may download the Common Law Admission Test Cut Off. We’ll soon provide the CLAT 2018 Expected Cut Off, CLAT 2018 Review on this page, so stay connected with us.
CLAT 2018 Rank List:
CLAT 2018 Rank Predictor, CLAT 2018 Analysis can help students to predict their rank in the Common Law Admission Test. Want to know How to Predict Rank? Then check here. Each university issues their separate opening and closing ranks for providing admissions so that who’re coming under the issued ranks can apply for admission in respective university.
CLAT 2018 Counseling:
It is the final steps for taking admission in one of the National Law Universities. The counseling session will start in the first week of June 2018 and it will be organized in 4 rounds. So check complete details from here.
Check From Here: CLAT Counseling 2018
CLAT 2018 Books:
|Books Name||Author Name|
|Legal Aptitude for the CLAT and other Law Entrance Examinations: A Workbook||A. P. Bhardwaj, 2013|
|CLAT Solved and Practice Papers||A. P. Bhardwaj, 2014|
|Universal’s Guide to CLAT & LL.B. Entrance Examination 2017-18||Manish Arora|
|Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning for the CLAT and LLB Examinations||A. P. Bhardwaj, 2014|
Check From Here, Who Accepts The CLAT Scores:
List Of 18 National Law Universities:
|Name of Participating NLU||Location|
|National Law School of India University (NLSIU)||Bangalore|
|National Academy of Legal Study & Research (NALSAR) University of Law||Hyderabad|
|National Law Institute University (NLIU)||Bhopal|
|The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (WBNUJS)||Kolkata|
|National Law University (NLUJ)||Jodhpur|
|Hidayatullah National Law University (HNLU)||Raipur|
|Gujarat National Law University (GNLU)||Gandhinagar|
|Dr. Ram ManoharLohiya National Law University (RMLNLU)||Lucknow|
|Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL)||Patiala|
|Chanakya National Law University (CNLU)||Patna|
|National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS)||Kochi|
|National Law University Odisha (NLUO)||Cuttack|
|National University of Study & Research in Law (NUSRL)||Ranchi|
|National Law University & Judicial Academy (NLUJAA)||Assam|
|DamodaramSanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU)||Visakhapatnam|
|The TamilNadu National Law School (TNNLS)||Tiruchirappalli|
|Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU)||Mumbai|
|Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU)||Nagpur|
Check Out Here: How to Choose Best Reputed Online Colleges & Universities
List Of PSUs that take CLAT 2018 scores:
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
- National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
- Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
List Of Private Colleges / University:
|Sr. No.||College Name|
|2||Asian Law College|
|5||Delhi Institute of Rural Development (DIRD)|
|6||Disha Law College|
|8||Geeta Institute of Law|
|9||Harlal School of Law|
|10||IFIM Law College|
|11||Indore Institute of Law|
|12||Institute of Law, Nirma University|
|15||JIMS Engineering Management Technical Campus School of Law|
|16||Kirit P. Mehta School of Law NMIMS, University Mumbai|
|17||Lloyd Law College|
|18||Maharaja SurajmalBrij University|
|19||Maharashtra National Law University|
|20||Maharishi Law School, Maharishi University of Information Technology|
|21||Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University|
|23||MATS Law School|
|25||NIMT Institute of Method & Law (NIMT VidhiEvamKanunSansthan)|
|26||Prestige Institute of Management & Research|
|28||RNB Global University|
|29||Ramaiah Institute of Legal Studies (RILS)|
|30||Renaissance Law College|
|32||School of Law, THE NorthCap University|
|33||Shri Vaishnav Institute of Law|
|34||Siddhartha Law College|
|35||SRM University, Delhi-NCR|
|36||Vivekananda Global University|
Must Check: Law Entrance Exams Notification
CLAT 2018 Important Dates:
|CLAT Notification Will Be Available From||4th week of December 2017|
|Availability of CLAT Online Application Form||1st week of January 2018|
|Last date of Application Submission along with order of preferences for NLUs||4th week of March 2018|
|Issue Date of Admit Card||3rd week of April 2018|
|CLAT 2018 Date||2nd week of May 2018|
|Publishing of Answer Key||3rd week of May 2018|
|CLAT 2018 Result Date||4th week of May 2018|
|Counseling Commence From||1st week of June 2018|
|Closure of Admission||1st week of July 2018|
CLAT Mock Test:
Ques1: For seeing objects at the surface of water from a submarine under water, the instrument used is
Read Also: Negative Marking in Entrance Exam
Ques2:Gopal Krishna Gokhale
- started as a maths teacher and rose to the position of the principal of Ferguson College, Pune
- founded the servants of India Society
- served as President of the Indian National Congress in 1905
- All of the above
Ques3:Which word does NOT belong with the others?
Ques4: (Essential Part) swimming
- bathing suit
- life jacket
Check Here: How to Solve a Problem in Exam Correctly
Ques5:If A2 – A + I = 0, then the inverse of A is
- A + I
- A – I
- I – A
Ques6:If the letters of word SACHIN are arranged in all possible ways and these words are written out as in dictionary, then the word SACHIN appears at serial number
Ques7:Fate smiles …… those who untiringly grapple with stark realities of life.
Read Now: How To Prepare For Online Exam
Ques9:The scientific study of law (Jurisprudence) first started among……
Ques10:Who founded the Communist legal theory?
- Marx and Engels
Check Also: Common Mistakes You Make in Tests
Candidates may go through Official Link to get other information about CLAT 2018 and keep continue on our web portal for getting latest updates about CLAT 2018 Mock Tests, Common Law Admission Test.