Now, CMAT 2018 Registration has started for all those candidates, who want to get admission in management courses. All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has decided to organize Common Management Admission Test (CMAT 2018) on 21-01-2018. Candidates, those are meeting Eligibility criteria as per CMAT Brochure, need to fill CMAT 2018 Online Application Form before the last date is 18-12-2017. CMAT is an online computer based test. Applicants can get register for CMAT 2018 by visiting the official website of AICTE that is aicte-cmat.in. in the beneath section of this page we have provided entire details about AICTE CMAT Application Form, important dates, eligibility criteria, CMAT 2018 Registration Last Date etc. so please have look…
Highlights Of This Page:
This will be a computer based test of MCQ format and duration of test will be of 3 hours. This test will be held in 73 cities across the country for estimating the ability of candidate’s in various trades like Quantitative Technique, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension and General Awareness.
Government has declared CMAT as the official test conducted by AICTE for admission into management programmes in India. Common Management Admission Test is considered as 2nd largest MBA/PGDM entrance test after CAT. Online registration process for CMAT 2018 is expected to close on 18-12-2017. To get more details about CMAT 2018 Notification, you need to scroll down this page which has created for you by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Exam name||Common Admission Management Test|
|Exam level||National level|
|Conducting authority||All India Council For Technical Education|
|CMAT Registration Last Date||18-12-2017|
|CMAT Exam Date||21-01-2018|
Also Check: CMAT College List
- Applicants must be citizen of India for appearing in this exam.
- Candidates, who are interested to apply for CMAT Exam, must have graduation degree in any stream from any recognized college or university.
- Those contenders are appearing in final year of graduation whose result will be announced before the commencement of admission they are also eligible to apply.
- There is no age limit to appear for CMAT 2018.
Check Details On: CMAT Eligibility Criteria
- Applying candidates are required to pay an amount of fee of Rs. 1400/- (for general & OBC) and Rs. 700/- and for SC, ST & PWD candidates.
- Fee can be paid via online mode through Credit card / Debit card or Net Banking.
- Students can also make fee payment through the Challan payment at any branch of SBI bank.
CMAT Exam Pattern:
- Duration: The exam duration will be three hours (180 minutes).
- Exam Mode: The exam will be organized in online mode (computer-based test).
- of Question: There will be total 100 questions asked, 25 questions from each section.
- Type of Question: The question paper will comprise of objective type questions.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be provided for each correct answer (+4 maks).
- Negative marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (-1 maks).
|Section||No. of Question||Maximum Marks|
|Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation||25||100|
Check Updated CMAT Related Articles:
Pre-requirements to fill CMAT Application Form 2018:
- A valid email ID
- A valid mobile number
- Academic details
- Scanned image of candidate’s passport-size photograph
- Scanned image of candidate’s signature
- Details of the debit or credit card
CMAT 2018 Exam Centers:
Do You Know: How To Apply For CMAT
What is the process to fill CMAT 2018 Application Form?
- To get register for CMAT 2018 Exam, candidates are required to logon to the official website of common management admission test that is www.aicte-cmat.in
- From the homepage, you need to choose “eligibility”, “payment process” and “notification” tab and read all the details carefully before applying.
- Now, from the right side of the page, you need to choose ‘Instructions For Filling Form’ and read all the details regarding applying procedure.
- Those candidates are already register press on ‘existing user’ and new candidates can choose ‘new registration’ for applying application form.
- Applicants need to create an account by hitting on “New user” link.
- For CMAT Registration, must enter basic details like your name, parent’s name, your date of birth, category, gender, religion etc.
- After filling details, press on “Submit” button and now you will generate unique 6 digit password.
- Candidates will view this password at screen and also receive via E-mail and SMS.
- Now, you need to hit on proceed option & you will be re-directed to the payment page.
- Make payment through Cash deposition via Bank Challans, Debit Card/Credit Card or Net-banking.
- When your payment have done message will be send.
- Log-in again with your credentials, and proceed further to fill CMAT application form 2018. After viewing personal details, Upload your passport size photograph, and signature as per need.
- Now, enter your educational details as required and press on Save and Next button.
- Then, you must hit on “Preview” option and submit your form by hitting on submit option.
- Take a print out of application form for future need.
Official Link For >>> CMAT Registration
CMAT 2018 Exam Date:
|Application form release||20-10-2017|
|Last date to submit the online application||18-12-2017|
|Mock test available||25-10-2017|
|Admit card release||05-01-2018|
|Answer key release||1 or 2 weeks after the examination|
|Declaration of result||14-02-2018|
CMAT Admit Card 2018:
CMAT Hall Ticket is available on the official website for those candidates, who have successfully registered for entrance exam. CMAT 2018 Admit Card will send on their registered email address. Participating candidates may download their CMAT Admit Cards till the day before the test by entering their login credentials.
Press Here To Get: CMAT Admit Card
CMAT Result 2018:
CMAT 2018 Result will be announced in the second week of February 2018. According to year’s trend, CMAT 2018 Score Card will be available in the form of CMAT Merit List. On the basis of CMAT Results candidates are likely to be shortlisted and called in for further admission process.
You Can Also Check: CMAT Result
CMAT Merit List 2018:
Along with the CMAT Results, organization will be released CMAT 2018 Merit List. In the merit list will contain candidate’s name, rank scored and the sectional and overall marks obtained in the national level exam. AICTE CMAT 2018 Merit List will announce in the first week of February 2018 in the format of PDF.
CMAT Cutoff 2018:
AICTE will announce Cutoff of CMAT 2018 which will be decided that which candidate is likely to move into the next round of selection. It contains minimum marks candidates are required to score in order to obtain admission into the participating institutes across India.
Candidates may check this complete page as structured above for getting all the details about CMAT 2018-17 Registration, CMAT 2018 Colleges, CMAT 2018 Dates, CMAT Exam Dates 2018, CMAT 2018 Answer Key, and CMAT Syllabus 2018 etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CMAT Registration||List Of Colleges Accepting CMAT Score|
|CMAT Answer Key||CMAT Login 2018|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|