All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), India is going to conduct CMAT for those candidates who want to take admission in management programmes through exam. The applicant who have decided to apply for CMAT exam, are advised to keep in touch with us, to get complete information of CMAT Online Registration Form. Contestants, who consider themselves eligible, can apply by filling CMAT 2016 online Form against this notification on or before the last date of Registration.
|Announcement Type||Common Management Admission Test|
|Last Date To Fill Online Registration Form||Provided Below|
For reading detailed information about CMAT such as qualification, applying process and selection process etc, aspirants may need to go through below stated information which is provided by team on recruitmentresult.com.
Common Management Admission Test is a national-level admission examination for helping institutions to select appropriate students for admission in all management programmes organized by All India Council for Technical Education. AICTE was founded in 1945 by the Government of India and its Headquarters in New Delhi.
- Applicants must have completed their Graduation in any discipline from the recognized University or Institution.
- Final year candidates can also apply for this Exam.
Examination Fee Details:
- General or OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 1400/- + Bank Charges as applicable.
- SC / ST / PWD applicants should have to pay Rs. 700/- + Bank Charges as applicable.
Mode of Payment:
- Applicants can submit fee through Net Banking / Credit / Debit Card
- You can also pay your fee through Challan form at any branches of State Bank of India.
Applicant’s classification will be purely based on their qualifying marks in Common Management Admission Test followed by other process of admission.
|Sr. No.||Topics To Be Covered||Max Marks||Max. Questions|
|Time Duration: 180 Minutes|
|1||Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation||100||25|
Steps to fill CMAT 2016 Application Form:
- Candidates must visit to the official website i.e. www.aicte-cmat.in for registration.
- Now select the “Self Registration” link.
- Read all the details carefully.
- Then submit the form.
- Registration form will be displayed on your screen.
- Fill the form with correct details and submit the form successfully.
- A Login-Id and password will be generated.
- Note it down for future use.
- Then complete payment process and login again by using same login-id and password.
- Fill application form and upload your photo and signature & submit it successfully.
|Last Date To For Registration||In the month of December 2016|
|Admit Card Download Date||In the month of January 2017|
|CMAT Exam Is Going To Be Conduct On||In the month of January 2017|
|Result Is Going To Be Declared On||In the month of January 2017|
Fill Application form by going through this Official Link and Bookmark this page using Control+D and fetch up to date information regarding CMAT 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CMAT Syllabus||CMAT Coaching Institutes|
|CMAT Exam Pattern||CMAT Previous Year Question Papers|
|List Of Colleges Accepting CMAT Score||CMAT Admit Card|
|CMAT Answer Key||CMAT Result|
|MBA Colleges in India||Distance Learning MBA Colleges|