CMAT Exam Pattern
Check here CMAT Exam Pattern 2019!!Candidates who are going to appear for Common Management Admission Test 2019 can easily get the entire details such as Detailed CMAT question Paper, CMAT paper Pattern, CMAT Marks Weightage etc. here on this page.
Common Management Admission Test is going to be conducted on 28-01-2019 by the National Testing Agency from this year. Those who are planning to participate in CMAT Exam 2019 must check CMAT Paper Pattern and prepare accordingly.
The highlights of the page
To get CMAT Question paper pattern 2019: Available Here!!!
CMAT 2019 will be organized in online mode. As per CMAT exam pattern 2019, there will be 100 questions i.e. 25 questions of objective type from each section which have to be completed in three hours. Each question carries 4 marks.
We, the team of recruitmentresult.com have presented all relevant details about CMAT Exam Pattern 2019, to fetch all details related to same may go through below stated informative page.
CMAT Exam Pattern
CMAT Test Pattern 2019:
- Mode: The examination will be held in online mode (computer based test).
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be three hours.
- Number of Questions: In paper pattern of CMAT exam, total 100 multiple choice type questions will be asked.
- Total Marks: CMAT exam pattern 2019 will consists of total marks that are 400 marks.
- Subjects: CMAT Pattern Questions will be asked from these segments, i.e. Quantitative Technique, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension and General Awareness.
- Marking Scheme: For a correct answer, four marks will be allotted to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: There will be negative marking of 1 mark for the wrong answer.
|Type of Questions||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation||25||100|
|Language Comprehension(verbal Ability)||25||100|
Important Information Related To Common Management Aptitude Test:
CMAT is conducted for eligible and talented candidates to get admission All India Council for Technical Education Approved MBA Colleges. Common Management Aptitude Test is a national-level admission test for facilitating institutions to select brilliant candidates for admission in all management programmes approved by AICTE. In general, CMAT is held two times a year in the months of February and September.
CMAT Exam Time Duration
Time Duration of Test-180 minutes
Want to Know? How To Apply For CMAT
CMAT Exam Marking Scheme:
- Common Management Admission Test comprise of 100 questions.
- Each section has 25 questions.
- For every correct answer, you will get 4 marks.
- Maximum marks for test is 400.
- There is a provision of negative marking in CMAT Exam.
CMAT Marks weightage:
- As per CMAT Exam Pattern 2019, Marks will be calculated out of a total of 400 marks and each section will have 25 questions carrying 100 marks each.
- For every right answer, four marks will be awarded but for every wrong answer marked, one mark will be deducted.
Download Free: CMAT Previous Year Question Papers
CMAT Exam Pattern 2019 Topics Covered
CMAT Exam Pattern 2019: Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation
|Geometry||Number Systems- Integral Solutions||Simple Interest and Compound Interest||Quadratic and Linear Equations|
|Profit and Loss||Alligation and Mixtures||In-equations||Permutation and Combination|
CMAT Exam Pattern 2019: General Awareness:
|History||Literature||Personalities in News|
|Geography||Current Affairs of National, International, Economics||Culture|
CMAT Exam Pattern 2019: Logical Reasoning:
|Analytical Reasoning||Non-Verbal Tests (Visual Reasoning)||Direction and Distance Test||Cause and Effects|
|Inferences||Statement Analysis||Analogy Test||Assumptions|
CMAT Exam Pattern 2019: Language Comprehension
| One Word|
Also Check: CMAT Exam Analysis
CMAT Exam Pattern 2019: Points to Remember
- Candidates without admit card or essential ID proof are not allowed to enter the exam hall.
- No breaks are allowed during the test
- Candidates will not allow using any other paper or sheet apart from scratch paper provided by conducting bodies
- Apart from CMAT admit card 2018 no other things will be allowed in exam
- Candidates are not permitted to carry scratch paper outside the centre
- The overall difficulty level of the CMAT 2019 exam is moderate.
START Practice With: CMAT Mock Test
FAQs-frequently asked questions Related to CMAT 2019
Q.1: Is there any age restriction to fill CMAT Registration form 2019?
Ans. To get register for CMAT 2019, CMAT application form is available for any eligible candidate. There is no age limitation to apply for CMAT 2019.
Q.2: After the final submission of CMAT 2019, Will I able to edit the details provided by me in Registration Form and fee?
Ans. No, you are not allowed to make any changes once you get completed with CMAT 2019 Registration.
Q.3: How long is the CMAT score 2019 valid?
Ans. CMAT 2019 exam score will be valid for the admissions to academic year 2019-20 only.
Q.4: Which are those top colleges in India that accept CMAT score?
Ans. There are several number of good colleges that accept CMAT score. Some of them are provided below.
VIT Business School, Thapar University, TSM Madurai, Amity University, Alliance University, IFMR Chennai, IMT Nagpur, JBIMS, IMT Hyderabad, KJ Somaiya, TAPMI, GIM Goa, WE School, GLIM, SDMIND, XISS, BIMTECH, Calcutta Business School, XIME and many more.
Q.5: Is CMAT exam is to be conducted ONLINE twice a year?
Ans. No. From academic year 2016-17 onwards, the rule has been changed so CMAT exam will be conducted only once a year.
Q.6: What is the scoring pattern and rule for negative marking?
Ans. 4 marks will be given for each answer to be marked correct and for each wrong answer, 1 mark shall be deducted.
Q.7: Who are eligibility criteria if he/she wants to take CMAT test 2019?
Ans. Candidates who are still pursuing Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) Programmes or who have passed final year examination from a recognized institution/university can both appear in the test.
Q.8: What is CMAT fee structure 2019?
Ans. For General / OBC candidates, the fee for CMAT is Rs.1400 + Bank charges as applicable; whereas for Female /SC/ST/PWD category candidates, fee is Rs.700 + Bank charges as applicable.
Q.9: If I do not take my CMAT test 2019, will I be able to refund?
Ans. No, The fees will not be refunded in case you do not appear for your test as per your scheduled location, date and time.
Q.10: Will CMAT score 2019 be considered for admissions for Part Time MBA courses?
Ans. Yes, CMAT score will be surely considered for admissions to all AICTE approved part-time programs and other institutions which provide such kind of part time courses.
Check Out: CMAT Exam Dates
CMAT Important Dates 2019
|CMAT Registration Form Date||1st November 2018|
|Last date for registration||30th November 2018|
|Admit Card Release||7th January 2019|
|CMAT Entrance Exam 2019||28-01-2019|
|CMAT Result 2019 Declaration||1st week of February 2019|
|CMAT Score Card Issued||10th February 2019|
Check Official Site for getting more details regarding CMAT Exam Pattern 2019 and stay tuned with us on our web portal to get latest updates regarding CMAT exam pattern and CMAT exam syllabus.
Contenders appear for entrance exam to take admission in best college of management. After scoring good marks in Exam, candidates can check the Ranking details of CMAT College List. You can subscribe our free email section for getting more updates about CMAT Examination and . If you have any query please write comments on comment box which is mentioned below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On