CMC Ludhiana Counselling
Lock your seats through CMC Ludhiana Counselling!!! Candidates who are searching for CMC Ludhiana Counselling Schedule, can acquire the information through this page. Christian Medical College, Ludhiana is planned to conduct counseling procedure for MBBS/ BDS courses. Applicants who have successfully cleared NEET exam are only eligible to attend the counselling process on the prescribed date and as per the counseling list. To get complete details of CMC Ludhiana Counselling 2017, candidates must check this page.
CMC Ludhiana Counselling List will be released in the upcoming months according to the cut off rank of qualified candidates. The counseling will be held in offline mode so candidates must have to appear in the process along with all essential documents as original. Candidates can attend the counseling for MBBS/BDS courses on the prescribed date to get seats in Christian Medical College. recruitmentresult.com is providing further details in the below section of this page. Candidates please have a glance below:
CMC Ludhiana Counselling
Name of the Association
Christian Medical College, Ludhiana
CMC Ludhiana Counselling Procedure:
- Contenders are required to register for counseling session and fill all the choices. Candidates must lock their choices on or before the last date.
- After entrance exam those candidates who have qualified an entrance exam will be called for the counseling process by universities.
- After that, contenders have to report at concerned college / institution with all essential documents.
- Call letter is compulsory for all. Without it applicants will not be permitted to enter in the hall.
- After the document verification process, seats will be allotted to the candidates as per their rank in entrance exam.
How to Check CMC Ludhiana Counselling?
- Go to the main web portal of CMC Ludhiana that is cmcludhiana.in/medical_college/
- Find Counseling link and get enter in it and verify the complete detail from there.
- Contenders are requested to carry their all original and photo copy of relevant documents and certificates for counselling.
- Candidates must have their Admit card, educational qualification certificates, SSC certificate, Caste certificate, Migration and Income certificates at the time of counseling.
Want to Know? Counselling Tips & Techniques
- Hall Ticket & Score Card – NEET 2017
- Proof of date of Birth, High school certificate (Class X / Matric)
- Detailed marks of qualifying examination. (+2)
- Details of marks obtained in 10+1 & 10+2 examinations.
- 10+1 & 10+2 regular study certificate (sample 2; page 52)
- Migration certificate from Board / Body except Punjab State Education Board
- For Punjab domicile students, proof of 10+1 and 10+2 in Punjab from School Principal
- Character certificate from School / College Principal
- Behavior certificate from School / College Principal
- Domicile / residence certificate (for all categories)
- For Christian candidates in ‘Christian Category with Service Commitment’
- Church membership
- Baptism certificate
- Letter of Service Commitment from body/church of CMC Ludhiana Society, signed by authorized signatory only
- For applicants of SC / ST / BC- caste certificate (as per the latest instructions of Govt. of Punjab)
- 4 stamp size photographs
- For MBBS Applicants only – The sworn in affidavit, duly notarized, stating that he/she will abide by and commit to serve in the area of need as ascertained by the institution.
- Declaration form regarding rules of college (will be provided at time of counseling)
- The following documents are necessary to complete the admission, which will be made only after scrutiny of documents and payment of fee. Failure to deposit these documents will lead to forfeiture of seat.
- Proof of Parents name (+2 Marks sheet if bearing both parents name )
- Affidavit of Gap in study after 10+2 (if applicable) (Sample 11, Page 57)
- Service agreement with concerned body/church (For MBBS Applicants Only)
- Anti Ragging Affidavits (2)-Annexure –II
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
Counselling Schedule (Tentative):
|MBBS 1st Counselling||First week of September 2017|
|BDS 1st Counselling|
|Second round of MBBS and BDS Counselling (if any)||Third week of September 2017|
|Classes to start||Fourth week of September 2017|
All relevant details about CMC Ludhiana Counselling 2017 can be obtained through Official Website. Stay connected with us to get more details, you may also bookmark this page by pressing ctrl+d keys, to check latest updates on this page.
You Can Also Check: Counselling Schedule Details
Students may log on to Facebook or Google plus to get more details on their facebook timeline or if you face any query then you may leave your comment in comment box, we will solve your query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On