CMC Vellore Admission
Registration for CMC Vellore Admission in Master of Hospital Administration Course has been started! Eligible students can submit their CMC Vellore MHA Application Form till 01/07/2019. Selection of the candidates for Christian Medical College Vellore Admission will be done on the basis of written test, Interview and Medical Checkup. For more updates related to CMC Vellore Online Admission, you may check this page.
CMC Vellore MHA Admission Dates
|Last date for submission of application form|
with ICICI chalan, till 5 pm
|Last date for receipt of completed certification|
forms from the MNW organisations
|Call letter for Step-1 (written test) will be|
sent by email to candidates
|Written test at Vellore||29/07/2019|
|Announcement of Step-1 (written test) results||29/07/2019|
|Registration for Step-2 (Interview) and Medical Checkup||30/07/2019|
|Announcement of final selection list||01/08/2019|
|Acceptance before 5.00 pm||02/08/2019|
|Registration for admission & Course begins||13/08/2019|
CMC Vellore Admission 2019
CMC Vellore Course Details
- Course: Master of Hospital Administration (MHA)
- Duration: 2 years
- of Seats: 10
CMC Vellore MHA Seats Distribution
- Minority Network candidates: 50%
- The wait list is based on ranking in the selection tests.
Check Here List Of: Medical Entrance Exams
CMC Vellore Admission Criteria 2019
Applicants for the degree of Master of Hospital Administration should possess any one of the following:
- MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BHMS / BNYS / BUMS / BSMS
- E. Biomedical Engineering / B.Tech Biotechnology
- Sc (N) / B. Pharmacy / BPT
- BBA and BHA in Hospital Administration
- Sc. Allied Health Sciences (any)
- Sc. (Biochemistry / Microbiology / Biotechnology / Chemistry / Physics / Botany / Zoology)
CMC Vellore Application Fee
Candidates, Applying for Christian Medical College Vellore Admission have to pay fee of Rs.1,300/-. Candidates applying from SAARC countries should send a Demand Draft for Rs.2,500 /- or its equivalent and those from other foreign countries should send US dollars 100 or its equivalent.
How To Apply For CMC Vellore Admission 2019?
- The application form must be downloaded and duly filled-in.
- The candidate’s full name must be as it is in the University / Board certificates.
- Candidates must affix a recent passport size photograph, taken not less than 6 months back, on the space provided on the application form.
- Payment is only through challan at any branch of ICICI Bank. Please use the attached ICICI challan to pay the fee.
- Filled-in application form and paid ICICI challan should reach the Office of Registrar, Christian Medical College, Bagayam, Vellore, Tamil Nadu – 632002, India on or before the dates mentioned in the Admission time table (section 3).
- Applications received after the last date will not be considered.
- Office of the Registrar is not responsible for any postal delay.
CMC Vellore Master of Hospital Administration Course Admissions
|CMC Vellore MHA Admission Bulletin|
& Application Form
|CMC Vellore Admission Link||Check Here|
|More Links Related To CMC Vellore|
|CMC Vellore Admit Card||Check Here|
|CMC Vellore Results||Check Here|
|CMC Vellore Syllabus||Check Here|
CMC Vellore Admission Procedure 2019
Selection will be based on the marks obtained by candidate in the Entrance Exam conducted by Christian Medical College, Vellore. Candidates short listed will be selected through personal interviews.
STEP 1 – WRITTEN TEST AT CMC VELLORE
STEP 2 – MEDICAL CHECKUP AND PERSONAL INTERVIEW
CMC Vellore Admission Fee Structure
|Details of the fee||I year (Rs.)||II year (Rs.)|
|College fee: Tuition fee||22,500||22,500|
|Other annual fee (medical, library, stationary,|
transport, computer etc.)
|University fee: Registration fee, Administrative|
fee, Sports fee, Miscellaneous fee
|Hostel fees Rs.18,290/- per year.|
Candidates can apply for the CMC Vellore Admission 2019 from above given links. To know more about the CMC Vellore Admission 2019, stay connected with us on this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Written Exam Techniques|
|Scholarship in India||College is Registered/AICTE Approved?|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||How Do Toppers Study?|