CMC Vellore Admission
CMC Vellore Admission 2017 is now open for students willing to get admitted various Degree, Diploma and Group A/B Courses in Christian Medical College. Candidates who are willing to get admission into any available courses offered by Christian Medical College, they can fill application form through online mode.
Candidates are advised to get the CMC Vellore Registration done before the end date only after reading the complete CMC Vellore Notification which is given on this page. Candidates can also get every latest updates of CMC Vellore Admission 2018 by visiting our portal frequently, as we will be covering all the details regarding the same very soon.
This Page Includes:
Christian Medical College and Hospital, Vellore (CMC Vellore) offers various UG, PG and other Degree/ Diploma courses in different disciplines. Candidates who wish to continue their studies with this well established college they can check the complete admission details and courses details by going through this page completely which is well equipped for your ease by the unit members of recruitmentresult.com.
CMC Vellore Admission
CMC Vellore Course Details:
Undergraduate Degree Courses (Group A) & Diploma, M.Sc., MPH and Fellowship Courses (Group B):
|Group A Courses||Group B Courses|
|MBBS||Diploma in Nursing|
|B.Sc. Nursing||Diploma in Radiodiagnosis Technology (MRT|
|BOT||Diploma in Urolog|
|BPT||Diploma in Anaesthesia Tech|
|B.Sc. MLT||Dip. in Hand & Leprosy Physiotherapy Tech|
|B. Optom||Diploma in Optometry|
|B.Sc. Medical Records Science||Dip. in Prosthetics & Orthotics|
|Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology@||Dip. in Dermatology Laboratory Tech.|
|B.Sc. Critical Care Technology||PG Diploma in Histopathological Lab. Technology|
|B.Sc. Dialysis Technology||PG Diploma in Medical Microbiology|
|B.Sc. Nuclear Medicine Technology||PG Diploma in Cardiac Technology|
|Bachelor of Prosthetics & Orthotics@$||PG Diploma in Cytogenetics|
|B.Sc. Radiology & Imaging Technology||PG Diploma in Genetic Diagnosis Technology|
|B.Sc. Radiotherapy Technology@||PG Diploma in Assisted Reproductive Technology|
|B.Sc. Medical Sociology||PG Diploma in Health Management|
|B.Sc. Cardio Pulmonary Perfusion Care Technology||PG Diploma in Hospital Administration|
|B.Sc. Operation Theatre & Anaesthesia Technology@||PG Diploma in Health Economics, Policy & Financial Management|
|B.Sc. Neuroelectrophysiology||Fellowship in Hospital Administration|
|B.Sc. Accident and Emergency Care Technology||PG Diploma in Clinical Pastoral Counselling|
|B.Sc. Cardiac Technology||Fellowship in Analytical Clinical Pharmacology|
|B.Sc. Respiratory Therapy||Diploma in Hospital Equipment Maintenance (HEM)|
|PG Diploma in Dietetics|
|M.Sc. Medical Physics|
|MPH (Master of Public Health)|
|Post Doctoral Fellowship Courses||Postgraduate Training Programme – Higher Specialties|
|Dental||D.M. Clin. Haematology|
|ENT||D.M. Critical Care Medicine|
|Gastrointestinal Sciences||D.M. Endocrinology|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||D.M. Neonatology|
|Radiology||M.Ch. Cardio Thor. Surg.|
|Respiratory Medicine||M.Ch. Endocrine Surgery|
|Surgery||M.Ch. Hand Surgery|
|M.Ch. Paediatric Surgery|
|M.Ch. Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery|
|M.Ch. Vascular Surgery|
Check Here: Career Options after 12th
For Undergraduate Degree Courses (Group A) & Diploma, M.Sc., MPH and Fellowship Courses (Group B):
Candidate must have completed 12th with 60 % marks level in each of Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Botany / Zoology or MBBS / BDS or should have possessed Bachelors Degree in any discipline from a accredited University.
Post Doctoral Fellowship Courses and Postgraduate Training Programme – Higher Specialties:
- Participant must have done MD or DNB in Gen. Med. / Paed. / Resp/ Med /Anaesthesia / Orthopedics / DNB Gen. Surgery/MS /Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Candidate must have good academic background records along with relevant experience in related field.
|Group A courses||Rs. 500/- per course|
|Group B courses||Rs. 100/- per course|
|MPH, M.Sc. courses and Fellowship in Analytical Clinical Pharmacology||Rs. 500/- per course|
|Post Doctoral Fellowship Courses||Rs.6000/-|
Mode of Payment:
Candidates must have to pay the above mentioned application fee through debit / credit card or through DD at any scheduled bank or via challan of ICICI Bank. Candidates are also required to pay the administrative fee of Rs. 800/- along with application fee.
Mode of Selection:
- Candidates who will be successfully qualified in Computer Based Entrance Test will only be called for interview process.
- Selection of deserving candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the interview which would be held by the selection committee.
Read Here: Interview Preparation Tips
Candidates who wish to get admission MBBS courses on the basis of NEET score they must also have to qualify an aptitude assessment test for which exam pattern in given below:
- The aptitude test will be held on CBT mode i.e. Computer Based Test
- The questions will be Objective Typein nature and will be asked in English language only.
- There will be two sections that is Section I will consist of 60 questions to be answered in 50 minutes and Section II (Speed and Accuracy) will consist of 60 questions to be answered in 20 minutes.
- The total time duration of this test will be 1 hours + 10 minutes.
- Candidates who will attend this exam for diploma courses, they have to answer 25 questions from PCB subjects and 15 questions from general ability.
Do You Know? How to Prepare for Written Examination
Ways to Fill CMC Vellore Application Form?
- Applying and desirous candidates are firstly required to log on to official website of Christian Medical College, Vellore that is admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in.
- On the home page, go through “Undergraduate Degree Courses (Group A) / Diploma, MSc, MPH and Fellowship Courses (Group B)” link visible.
- This will take to the new page where you need to select “Candidate Registration” to apply.
- Read the complete instructions carefully available for filling the online Application form.
- Thereafter hit on “Apply Online” blue color tab available at bottom of that page.
- Fill the candidate registration form as appeared by giving correct email ID and other asked details in correct manner and hit ‘Register’ tab.
- Comprehend the admission bulletin carefully before filling the application form.
- Fill the application form completely without leaving any entry blank with essential details in proper manner without any mistake.
- Upload recent color passport size photograph, Scanned signature and then make payment of application fee through proper channel.
- Lastly retain a copy of system generated application form and send it along with all documents in support of age proof, caste certificate and educational certificates to the University address as given below.
Check Also: Procedure to Fill Online Form
Office of the Registrar,
CMC, Vellore 632002
CMC Vellore Entrance Exam Important Dates:
|Event||Group A||Group B||PG Diploma (DCPC)|
|Online application start date||13 Mar 2017||13 Mar 2017||13 Mar 2017|
|Last Date for submission of online applications with payment||15 June 2017||15 June 2017||21 Apr 2017|
|Last Date for submission of NEET score (only for MBBS applicants)||17 Jun 2017||Not Applicable||Not Applicable|
|Last Date for submission of supporting documents (where applicable)||17 June 2017||17 June 2017||29 Apr 2017|
|Step-1 Aptitude Assessment / Entrance Test at|
|30 Jun 2017 (Common for All Group A Courses)||30 Jun 2017|
For Group B Courses – Science, non-Science & Special Papers
|15 May 2017|
|Step-1 Physics, Chemistry, Biology||30 Jun 2017 (AHS degree & BSc Nursing)|
|Announcement of List for Step-2||15 May 2017|
|Step-2 (Special tests and interviews)||16 May 2017|
|Selection Results||16 May 2017|
|Registration||31 May 2017|
|Classes begin||01 Jun 2017|
Get Details: CMC Vellore Syllabus
Interested aspirants may visit the Official Link for getting more details on CMC Vellore Admission 2017 or bookmark this page for attaining more updated facts.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On