CMC Vellore Admission
Registration Process for CMC Vellore Admission in DM/ MCH COURSES is open! Instructions To Candidates Allotted CMC, Vellore For DM/MCH Courses – 2019 is available here. Candidates, able to satisfy the requirements are suggested to apply between 8.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. from 22.08.2019 onwards. Submit CMC Vellore Application Form till the last date. In order to grab Christian Medical College Vellore Admission Apply details, you must check this page.
Christian Medical College Vellore Admission Highlights:
- Name of the Organization: Christian Medical College Vellore
- Name of the Courses: DM/MCH COURSES
- Date to submit CMC Vellore Online Application Form: from 22.08.2019 onwards
CMC Vellore Admission 2019-20
CMC Vellore Offered Courses:
CMC Vellore Admission Fee Details:
- DM/MCH 3 YR.: 2,04,726/- #
- Ch. 3 YR (Neurosurgery): 2,10,726/- #
Modality of payment of College Fees:
- Account Name : CMC VELLORE ASSOCIATION
- Account No. : 10507877084
- Bank Name & Details : State Bank of India Bagayam Branch, Vellore 632002
- Branch Code: 2203
- IFSC: SBIN0002203
Instruction Related To CMC Vellore Fee Payment:
- Please e-mail (E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org) the details of online transfer i-e., Date of Payment, Amount of transfer, Transaction ID, Last Three digits of your Account No., the bank name from which it is transferred and your Name.
- Alternatively you may provide Xerox copies of the payment details to the College Accountant.
- Demand Draft (DD) / Cheque in favour of “CMC Vellore Association” (subject to realization).
- Payment of fees by cash: The appropriate triplicate bank challan will be given to you on the day of Registration: Fill it up and pay cash in our State Bank of India, Bagayam Branch opposite to CMC College Campus main gate.
- Roughly indicative only and subject to change according to the University regulations.
- This amount should be paid as a single payment (DD or Cheque accepted in favour of “CMC Vellore Association”).
CMC Vellore Related Links
|CMC Vellore Admit Card||Check Here|
|CMC Vellore Results||Check Here|
|CMC Vellore Syllabus||Check Here|
How To Apply For CMC Vellore Admission 2019?
- Candidates Allotted CMC, Vellore For DM/MCH Courses – 2019 have to report for registration at the available venue.
- Candidates need to carry the following documents as per campus.
- You must carry ORIGINAL documents & Photocopies (2 copies each).
- Aspirants are required to report to the decided venue on scheduled date.
Documents Required While CMC Vellore Registration:
At the Senate Hall, Carman Block, CMC campus, Bagayam, Vellore – 2:
- Provisional Allotment letter
- Admit Card issued by NBE
- Rank letter issued by NBE
- Mark Sheets of MBBS 1st, 2nd and 3rd Professional Examinations
- MBBS Degree certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate issued by MCI/State Medical Council of India/NBE (Students who have completed/are completing post-graduation by July 31, 2019 are eligible to apply with provisional certificate)
- Date of Birth Certificate (Higher School/Higher Secondary Certificate/Birth Certificate)
- MD/MS/DNB Degree Certificate in concerned specialty
- NEET SS 2019 score card:
- Identification Proof (Pan Card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport or Aadhar Card)
At Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu:
- Eligibility Certificate
- Migration Certificate in original to be obtained from the respective University (from where the candidate has obtained his/her Postgraduate Degree ).
- Transfer Certificate issued by the Principal/Dean (from the institution where the candidate has last studied).
- State/Tamil Nadu Medical Council Registration Certificate & Additional qualification certificate (MBBS & MD/MS/DNB). Please note that a ‘No objection certificate’ from the concerned medical council will be required in order to obtain the Tamil Nadu Medical Council Registration.
- MBBS and MD/MS/DNB course and conduct certificate in original issued by the Principal/Dean/Head of Institution.
- Four passport size colour photographs for issue of identity card and for University registration.
- Foreign Nationals must submit a “No Objection Certificate” (to undergo the course) and “Screening Test Result” issued by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
- Original Community/Caste certificate, duly signed by Dy. Tahsildar or District Magistrate (optional).
- Candidates having done DNB as their qualifying exam MUST submit evidence of their research experience after obtaining the required qualification and details of the institution in which it was carried out
Get Details: College is Registered/AICTE Approved?
At MCI & University (ACO Office):
- Pan Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport, Aadhar Card
- MBBS Degree Certificate, MBBS Tamil Nadu Medical Council Registration
- Diploma Degree Certificate and Additional Qualification Registration of Tamil Nadu
- Diploma Course and Conduct Certificate with Junior Resident Experience
- Teaching Experience.
- Certificates mentioned above scanned into the CD will be helpful and speed up the admission process for the candidate. PDF Scanned Documents should be of good quality.
- A CD with digitalized passport size photograph and digital signature with good clarity.
CMC Vellore Registration Address:
In the Senate Hall, Carman Block, CMC Campus, Bagayam, Vellore – 2
Candidates can apply for the CMC Vellore Admission 2019 from above given links. To know more about the CMC Vellore Admission 2019, stay connected with us on this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Written Exam Techniques|
|Scholarship in India||How Do Toppers Study?|