CMC Vellore Admit Card
Candidates who are preparing for MBBS entrance exam and waiting for hall ticket are informed that CMC Vellore Admit Card is going to be released. Christian Medical College, Vellore is going to conduct Entrance Exam for the students of MBBS, BDS, Nursing and all Medical students on 30/06/2017 for Group A and B and for PG Diploma entrance test will be held on 15/05/2017. Appliers may download CMC Vellore Admit Card 2017 through online mode by visiting the Official website.
Highlights Of This Page
Contenders are advised that they can download their Entrance Exam Hall call letters as soon as possible to avoid last minute traffic. Christian Medical College, Vellore Admit Card contains some important information such as Exam date, Venue, Time etc. Contestants are advised that must bring CMC MBBS entrance exam Hall Ticket at the time of examination along with valid photo ID card proof otherwise you will not be allowed to seat in examination hall. For acquiring detailed information Christian Medical College Hall Ticket aspirants may read the entire section of this web page which is well equipped by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Steps to Download CMC MBBS/ BDS Nursing Exam Admit Card
We have brought some latest details regarding the same such as some easy steps to download MBBS Entrance Exam Hall Ticket.
- First of all candidates are required to log on to official website i.e. www.cmch-vellore.edu to download entry card.
- Select Admit card link after opening of online portal.
- Enter your details such as Application No., D.O.B. etc.
- And press submit button to record entire details.
- In few seconds, your hall ticket will be display on your screen.
- Download it & take a printout and keep it safe as it is necessary to bring at the time of examination.
Read Here: How to Download Admit Card?
CMC Vellore Admit Card
- Christian Medical College, Vellore conducts this entrance examination for admission of students to many different courses of the university. This university provides Advance Medical Knowledge and research facilities.
- It is an educational and research institute and a tertiary care hospital located at Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India and performing first Bone Marrow Transplantation in 1986 and performing the first successful ABO incompatible Kidney Transplant 2009.
Get Complete Detailed: CMC Vellore Syllabus
Purpose of exam:
Christian Medical College, Vellore conducts this exam for admission of eligible students under many under graduate, post graduate & Diploma Courses like MBBS, Post Graduate Diploma, B.Sc. Nursing, M.Sc., Allied Health Science Degree etc.
- Candidates can get admission on basis of the merit list.
- Candidates should download their admit card before exam.
- After exam, candidates should check their scores obtain in this exam and then candidates can take admission.
Read Out: Techniques To Prepare for Written Exam
|Event||Group A||Group B||PG Diploma (DCPC)|
|Aptitude Assessment / Entrance Test at|
|30th June 2017 (Common for All Group A Courses)||30th June 2017|
For Group B Courses – Science, non-Science & Special Papers
|15th May 2017|
|Physics, Chemistry, Biology||30th June 2017 (AHS degree & BSc. Nursing)|
For more details about CMC Vellore Admit Card 2017, you may visit to the Official Website. Dear aspirants to get latest updates about the same through this web page, you may subscribe us to get free email alerts directly to your inbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CMC Vellore Admission||Tips to Manage Stress|
|Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time||How to Prepare for Written Exam|
|Stay Awake All Night To Study||Strategies To Improve Memory|
|How Can You Write Fast In Exams?||Health Hazards due to over Studying|