CMC Vellore Results
Final CMC Vellore Results has been declared! Candidates, who have participated in Medical Post-Doctoral, Master of Public Health, MS Bioengineering and AHS – PG Diploma Courses entrance exam can check CMC Vellore Final Course Results from here. Shortlisted candidates according to the CMC Vellore Merit List/ Christian Medical College Results have to go for completing the formalities of admission on scheduled date.
CMC Vellore Final Course Result
- Name of the University: Christian Medical College
- Name of the Courses: Medical Post-Doctoral, Master of Public Health, MS Bioengineering and AHS – PG Diploma
- CMC Vellore Results Status: Declared
- Further Process: Admission
CMC Vellore Results 2019
Way To Check CMC Vellore Course Results 2019
Students can check CMC Vellore Course 2019 Results by following the below mentioned guidelines:
- Visit to the official portal of the organization which is admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in
- Follow “View Result” link available at the right side of the home page.
- List of CMC Vellore Results will show at your computer screen.
- Hit on the appropriate link to download CMC Results 2019.
- Check your qualifying status in CMC Vellore Entrance Exam Results 2019.
- Download CMC Entrance Exam Result while you may take a print out of CMC Vellore Entrance Exam Results also for future reference.
CMC Vellore 2019 Results Download Here
|Medical Post-Doctoral Fellowship Courses||Download Here|
|Master of Public Health (MPH) Course||Download Here|
|MS Bioengineering Course||Download Here|
|AHS – PG Diploma Course||Download Here|
|CMC Vellore Results 2019 Download Link||Check Here|
|CMC Vellore Official Link||Check Here|
Process After CMC Vellore Results 2019
Shortlisted candidates for Medical Post-Doctoral, Master of Public Health, MS Bioengineering and AHS – PG Diploma courses must submit a formal written acceptance of the offer of admission to the course on or before the last date with the 2 sets of given documents.
CMC Vellore Results 2019 – Admission Dates
Post-Doctoral Fellowship Courses
- Venue: Academic Office (Principal’s Office), Carman Block from 8:00 am to 5:00pm
- Submission of formal written acceptance: 14.06.2019
- Must register themselves in the Academic Office (Principals Office, Carman Block), Christian Medical College, Vellore on: 1.07.2019 from 9:00 am
Master Of Public Health (MPH)
- Venue: All provisionally selected candidates should report at the Senate Hall, Carman Block, CMC, Vellore, Tamil Nadu – 632 002
- Date: on 14th June 2019 at 2.00 pm
Check Here: Scholarship To Study Abroad or in India
MS BIOENGINEERING FINAL SELECTIONS
- Venue: All provisionally selected candidates should report at the Vice Principal Office (PG), 1st Floor, Carman Block, CMC, Vellore, Tamil Nadu – 632 002
- Date: on 31st July 2019 at 2.00 pm
PG Diploma in Clinical Pastoral Counselling
- Submission of Pass/Degree Certificates: on 14th June 2019 at 2:00 pm
- Venue: at Board Room, First Floor, Carman Block, Christian Medical College, Bagayam, Vellore, Tamil Nadu – 632 002.
- Selected candidate should pay the fees during registration: on, 14th June 2019.
- Please note that classes begin on: 15th June 2019
Links Related To CMC Vellore
|CMC Vellore Admission||Check Here|
|CMC Vellore Syllabus||Check Here|
|CMC Vellore Admit Card||Check Here|
2 Sets Of Documents Required While Admission
- Migration certificate
- No Objection certificate for DNB candidates
- Eligibility Certificate
- MBBS / BDS Degree certificate
- Screening Test result
- MBBS / BDS Course and Conduct certificate
- Tamil Nadu Medical / Dental Council Registration Certificates of MBBS / BDS
- Certificate of completion of CRRI training
- MD/MS/MDS/DNB degree certificate
- MD/MS/MDS/DNB Course and Conduct certificate
- MD/MS/MDS/DNB Course recognition certificate
- Tamil Nadu Medical / Dental Council Registration Certificates
- Transfer certificate
- DM/MCh/DNB degree certificate
- DM/MCh/DNB Course and Conduct certificate
- Tamil Nadu Medical Council Registration Certificates
- Transfer certificate
- Proof of date of birth certificate.
- Service obligation completion (Mission / Minority Network) certificate
- Government bond completion / NOC
- Four passport size colour photographs
- Photo identity in the form of Passport, Voter ID, Driving License, and Aadhar card.
- PAN Card
To get more details related to CMC Vellore Results 2019, you need to be in touch with us. You may also follow us on Facebook also for future updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Top Universities in India||College is Registered OR AICTE?|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|