CMERI, Durgapur a premier Institute under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) has circulated an advertisement titled as CMERI Recruitment 2016 to fill the Scientist post. Dynamic candidates can apply for CMERI vacancy by first filling an online application form and then submit the hard copy of same on or prior than its last date. Job Seekers need to stay connected with us to acquire latest updates related to CMERI Recruitment 2017.
Candidates who are looking for jobs in West Bengal and want to work with this Institute must apply against this advt. All the aspirants are advised to go through the details furnished below by team of recruitmentresult.com before applying.
|Institute Name||Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20th October 2016|
Candidates who are going to apply for Scientist post must have passed M.E/ M. Tech. in Chemical/ Agricultural / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering OR B.E./ B.Tech or equivalent in Agricultural / Mechanical /Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering.
Get Here: Latest Engineering Jobs
The Upper Age Limit of candidates should not exceed 32 years as on the last date of online application. Age Relaxation shall be provided to SC/ST/OBC and Women candidates as per the Government rules.
The institute will pay salary in the range of Rs.15600-39100 + GP Rs.6600/- per month to the candidates selected.
Mode of Selection:
Candidate’s selection will be based on their marks obtained in written test. The duly constituted screening Committee will shortlist the candidates for test based on their qualification.
Must Check: Tips & Tricks to Clear Written Examination
How to Apply for CMERI Recruitment?
- Log on to Official Website of CSIR – Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute that is www.cmeri.res.in to apply online
- Choose “Career” option structured on the left hand side corner of home page.
- Thereafter select “Jobs Available” link on the next page and this will take you to the page having current vacancies.
- Hit “Apply Online” link tailored under the head “Advertisement No. 02/2016”.
- Candidates are requested to firstly read the advertisement carefully before the filling the application form and ensure their eligibility for the applied post.
- Fill up the form with personal and qualification details and submit it within the prescribed time.
- Candidates should take a print out of application and send the same duly accompanied by relevant documents.
- The documents must include self attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, education qualifications, experience, reprints of publications and caste certificate, if applicable, along with one recent passport size self signed photograph affixed, together with E-RECEIPT of the Application fees.
- Application should be sent in an envelope superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF – __________________ (Post Code____________)” „Advertisement No. 02/2016‟ by post to the address given below on or before the last date.
The Controller of Administration
CSIR-Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute
Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, Durgapur – 713 209 (West Bengal)
Dates to be Noticed:
- Last Date for submission of online application: 20th October 2016 up to 5:00 PM
- Last Date for Receipt of the hard copy of online application: 31st October 2016 up to 5:30PM
To attain more info on CMERI Recruitment 2016 – 2017 aspirants must check this Official Notification. Candidates may also add this page as bookmarks by pressing Control+D for getting instant access.
CMERI Recruitment: Download Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Best Jobs In India||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Latest Walkin||Best Career Opportunities|