Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute has broadcasted an advertisement related to CMFRI Recruitment 2015. Proficient candidates are invited for filling up the vacancies of Project Fellow post. Here on this page, we will soon provide information regarding CMFRI Recruitment 2016, so stay in touch with this portal. Candidates who want to make career with this organization can apply for CMFRI Recruitment 2015 by attending the Interview at the below mentioned venue along with essential documents and resume in prescribed format on the pre- decided date and time which is equipped below.
|Position Name||Project Fellow|
|Date of Interview||10th December 2015|
Candidates desire to enhance their skills in this sector must fetch the chance. Other detailed information about CMFRI Recruitment 2015 such as qualification, salary details, procedure of appointment and process of applying etc, is well furnished below by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Incumbment must have completed Master’s degree in Biological Science with working experience in molecular biology techniques.
The candidate appointed against the above said post will be getting the consolidated emolument of Rs.10000/- p.m.
Age limit for the male participants is 35 years and for the female candidates is 40 years. Age relaxation of 5 years is for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC as per the directives of organization.
Selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in walk- in interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute.
No TA/ DA will be reimbursed to candidates for attending interview.
How to Apply for CMFRI Recruitment:
- Contestants, who are willing to grab this chance and fulfilling above mentioned eligibility need to appear for walk-in-interview which is scheduled to be held on 10th December 2015 At 11:00 a.m.
- Candidates need to mail their properly typed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for screening. After the screening of the resume aspirants will be assorted for further process to appear in the interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed by the date as given below. Only those who received the interview call need to attend the interview.
- Applicants should report on time at the venue given below along with original certificates along with a set of attested copies. Contenders must bring original documents at time of interview for verification. Applicants without vital and mandatory documents will not be allowed to attend in Interview.
Venue for Interview:
Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute
Behind High court of Kerala,
P.B No. 1603, Cochin-682018 (Room No: 202)
- Interview date: 10th December 2015
- Last date to mail the resume: 05th December 2015
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed: 07th December 2015
Note: From this Official Notification, you can attain more particulars in concern of CMFRI Recruitment 2015. Candidates, you can bookmark this page using Control+D, to obtain most recent minutiae related to CMFRI Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On