Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute has broadcasted an advertisement related to CMFRI Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited for filling up the vacancies of Skilled Support Staff post. We will be providing complete detailed info regarding CMFRI Recruitment 2017 soon, so candidates are advised to stay connected with this portal. Candidates are requested to comprehend the complete acknowledgement before applying.
Candidates who want to make their career with this organization can apply for CMFRI Vacancy by submitting the applications filled in prescribed manner accompanied with essential documents till the pre-decided date and time which is equipped below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Institute||Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute|
|Number of posts||20|
|Last date for receipt of application||30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.|
Qualification Required for CMFRI Jobs:
Incumbment must have completed Matriculation or equivalent pass or I.T.I. pass from any recognized institute or university.
Get More Jobs, Check Below:
The candidate appointed against the “Skilled Support Staff” post will be getting the consolidated emolument of Rs.5200-20200 + 1800/- (Grade Pay) plus usual allowances as admissible under rules.
Age limit for the applying candidate must be resided between 18-25 years as on closing date for receipt of applications. Relaxation in age shall be allowed to OBC / PH / Ex. Servicemen etc. as per the instructions issued by the Govt. of India from time to time
- Applicants are require to pay an application fee of 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) that is non-refundable and has to be paid in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of ICAR Unit, CMFRI, Cochin should be enclosed along with the application. No other means of payment will be accepted.
- No fee for SC, ST and woman candidates. Person with disabilities (PH) are also exempted from payment of fee subject to submission of prescribed medical certificates.
Selection Process for CMFRI Vacancies:
Selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of Centre-wise merit list of written test which will be conducted on a single day at a place as per the discretion of the Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute.
Must Check: Tips & Tricks to Clear Written Test
Procedure to Apply for CMFRI Recruitment:
- Willing contenders are required to log on to the official website of organization that is www.cmfri.org.in.
- Now, aspirants are required to hit on “Job Opportunities” tab located at the right side of home page.
- After that, select “Skilled Support Staff (Last date for receiving applications: 18-07-2016)” link permanent section on the appeared page.
- Read the opened advertisement carefully and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Eligible candidates need to download the format of application and get the print out of application format.
- Now, aspirants are required to fill the application completely and carefully without leaving any field blank.
- Applications should be submitted in the Performa appended strictly type-written accompanied by a latest passport size photograph with complete address & Pin Code and attested copies of certificates in support of their claims regarding Age, Educational qualifications, OBC / PH / Ex-Serviceman etc.
- Incomplete applications or applications without latest Photograph, Signature and attested copies of Certificates and applications received after the last date are liable to be rejected.
Chief Administrative Officer,
Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute, P.B. No.1603,
Ernakulam North P.O., Cochin-682 018, Kerala
Note: From this Official Notification, you can attain more particulars in concern of Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute Jobs. Candidates can bookmark this page pressing Control+D, for getting instant access to this page. Stay connected to this page for getting latest info on CMFRI Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
CMFRI Recruitment: Get Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|