Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute has released a job advertisement regarding CMFRI Recruitment. Organization is going to fill up the vacant positions of Technician & Technical Assistant in the different locations in India. Job hunters interested to apply and having good qualification they must grab this opportunity. Desirous aspirants may apply against CMFRI Recruitment 2016 by submission their application form in prescribed format before the last date that is well mentioned below.
|Name Of The Post||Technician & Technical Assistant|
|No. Of Vacancies||13|
|Last Date To Apply||within 30 days|
Interested job searchers who want to make their career in government sector must grab this opportunity. The entire details about CMFRI Recruitment such as qualification, selection process, how to apply, address etc from the below section of this page given by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Vacancies Details & Essential Qualification:
|Name Of The Post||No. of posts||Essential Details|
|Technician||12||Matriculation Pass or equivalent from a recognized Board|
|Technical Assistant||01||Bachelor’s Degree in Fisheries/Aquaculture/ Zoology/Botany|
Applying contenders should not be under 18 years of age and not be exceeding 30 years of age and it will be relaxable as per organization rules and regulation.
Applicants who will be recruited as Technician they will attain salary in Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5,200-20,200) with the grade pay of Rs. 2,000/- and those candidates who will be recruited Technical Assistant post they will get salary in Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5,200-20,200) + `2,800/- (Grade Pay) plus usual allowances as admissible under rules
Applicants have to pay Application fee of 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) (Non-refundable) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of ICAR Unit, CMFRI, Cochin should be enclosed along with the application. No other means of payment will be accepted. No fee for SC/ST/woman candidates.
Engagement of the candidates will be completed on the basis of their presentation in written test/interview etc that will be conducted by the selection committee of CMFRI.
How to apply for CMFRI Recruitment?
- Contenders, going to apply they need to fill application form in prescribed format that can be downloaded from the official web site which is www.cmfri.org.in
- Then you need to hit on the ‘Job Opportunities’ tab that is visible right side on the home page.
- Now on the next page you have to press on ‘Applications invited for the posts of Technician and Technical Assistant at CMFRI’ link.
- After pressing the above said link a new page will be opened having instructions and application form (prescribed format) now candidates need to download it.
- After taking the printout the application form applicants need to fill it with required essential, experience and other details.
- Candidates have to attach self attested photocopies of certificates supporting date of birth, qualification, etc along with the application form.
- Duly filled application form should be sent to the address given below…
Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI),
Post Box No.1603, Ernakulam North P.O., Cochin-682 018, Kerala,
Concerned Scientist-in-Charge of the Attached Regional/Research Centres of CMFRI
Last date to apply: within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement
Applying aspirants should read the official notification to get detailed information regarding CMFRI Recruitment 2016. Aspirants stay in touch with us through this page to obtain detailed information in this concern. You may also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|
Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute has declared an employment advertisement regarding CMFRI Recruitment. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up Junior Research Fellow (JRF) vacancy. Applicants, who are interested to apply for CMFRI Recruitment 2016, may attend walk-in interview and submit prescribed application form before last date which is 11th January 2016. A walk-in interview will be held on 20th January 2016.
|Posts Name||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Last Date To Submission Of Application Form||11th January 2016|
|Walk-In Interview Dates||20th January 2016|
Job appliers who are interested to grow their career in government sector must grab this chance as soon as possible. The entire details about CMFRI Recruitment 2016 such as qualification, selection process, how to apply, address etc from the below section of this page given by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
E co- biological investigations on major pelagic Fishes and ecological modeling of the epipelagic habitat off Kerala and Lakshadeep
Aspirants, who are willing to fetch Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at CMFRI Vacancies, should have Post-graduate in Marine, Biology / M.Sc. Aqua culture/ M.Sc, physical / Chemical / Oceanography / M.Sc. Atmospheric Sciences or equivalent qualification from recognized university or institutions.
- Applying contestants’ age should be 28 years.
- Relaxation in age will be given as per organization norms.
Selected candidates for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Posts will receive consolidated pay scale of Rs. 16000/- per month plus 20% HRA.
Entire categorization of appliers will be done through their demonstration in walk-in interview which will be held on 20th January 2016.
How to Apply for CMFRI Recruitment
- Contenders who are interested to apply for this recruitment fill the Applications in the prescribed Performa
- Attested copies of the relevant documents are to be attached with the application such as Educational qualification/Age Certificate/Caste Certificate applicable
- Complete application must send to the email address mentioned below.
- And after that attend the Interview on given date along with original &Xerox copies of the particulars.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
|Post Name||Walk-In venue||Email address|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||At Central Marine Fisheries Research institute, Behind High Court of Kerala, post Box, No. 1603, Ernaktriam, North PO., Kochi-682 firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com|
- Last Date To Submission Of Application Form: 11th January 2016
- Walk-In Interview Dates: 20th January 2016
Aspirants may get other details about CMFRI Recruitment 2016 from this Official Notice.