A vacancy advertisement as CMHO Recruitment has been proclaimed for the engagement of suitable and eligible contenders for various unoccupied posts of Female Health Worker and Male Health Worker.
Organization has planned to recruit 86 eligible contenders in Surajpur, so interested candidates may apply for CMHO Recruitment 2018 before the closing date of the applications that is 07-09-2018.
Key Contents Of This Page:
CMHO Health Worker Recruitment Details Available here:
To grab this opportunity willing candidates have to read the CMHO notification and follow the applying procedure given below to send applications along with essential documents till the closing date.
Interested candidates can get each and every details in regard to Chief Medical and Health Officer Recruitment by scrolling down the lower part of this page which is well maintained by dedicated and expertise team members ofrecruitmentresult.com
|Name of The Organization||Chief Medical and Health Officer (CMHO)|
|No. of CMHOPosts||86|
|Name of the CMHO Job Vacancy||Health Worker (Male/Female)|
|Job Category||Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs|
|Mode to fill CMHO Application Form||Offline|
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
|Post Name||No. of CMHO Vacancy|
|Male Health Worker||42|
|Female Health Worker||44|
CMHO Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates applying for CMHO Recruitment2018 must have passed 12th Class from a recognized University/ Institutions with good academic records.
Job Options For 12th Pass Students: Grab Today
Age Restrictions for CMHO Recruitment:
Contenders interested to apply forCMHO Jobs, must not be more than 35 year in age and should not be less than 18 years decided by the Chief Medical and Health Officer.
CMHO Salary Details:
Selected contenders for Chief Medical and Health Officer Recruitment either for Male Health Worker or for Female Health Worker positions will get Rs.14560/- per month as salary from the organization.
CMHO Recruitment Process:
- Initially screening of CMHO Application Form will be done after that candidates will be shortlisted for further process that is written test followed by interview which will be conducted by the experts of Chief Medical and Health Officer.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to appliers for attending selection process against CMHO Surajpur Recruitment.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Simple steps to fill CMHO Application Form:
- Firstly, of all candidates are required to login to home page of Chief Medical and Health Officer, Surajpur that is surajpur.gov.into apply for CMHO Recruitment 2018
- After reaching to home page follow “Notices” tab and then press on “Recruitment” tab from drop-down list for CMHO Health Worker Recruitment.
- Afterwards you need to press on suitable link regardingCMHO Male Health Worker Recruitment 2018
“Advertisement for health worker (contract) in Health Department, Surajpur” link
- From new window you need to hit on “5185-CMHO-NM_Recruit-21-8-18.PDF” link to get Official PDF of CMHO Female Health Worker Recruitment.
- Then you need to read all eligibility terms from CMHO Advertisement 2018.
- After reading relevant details you need to prepare resume in the form of with CMHO Surajpur Application Form entire details in correct manner.
- Finally send your CMHO Application Form at postal address given below by mentioning name of the posts. If the name of post is not mention then you will not be called for selection process.
Press Here To Download Official PDF Of:
Chief Medical & Health Officer (CMHO),
Find More: Jobs in Chhattisgarh
CMHO Recruitment Last Date:
Last date to apply for CMHO Surajpur Recruitment 2018: 07-09-2018
Candidates can check out this Official Link to grab rest details of CMHO Recruitment 2018 – 19. Aspirants can bookmark this web page or like this page on face book or Google Plus to get daily updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|