CMS Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who are planning to apply for UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination must check CMS Eligibility Criteria from this page!! It is to inform the candidates that is very necessary for them to meet with the eligibility norms before filling the application from as the applications from ineligible contenders are rejected by the officials. Union Public Service Commission conducts UPSC CMS examination every year to choose suitable candidates for the post CMS officers in the departments under the commission. Candidates who are willing to grab the jobs in well known organization must be keen to apply against CMS Notification. So, they may check the complete details about CMS Eligibility Criteria 2018 such as age limitation, qualifications and more from the below section of this page.
The union commissions invites online recruitment applications yearly from the interested and dynamic contenders to avail the opportunity in government department jobs by appearing for the written examination. This year also the union government is seeking for suitable candidate to fill the vacant post of UPSC Combined Medical Services Officers and through the recruitment process deserving candidates are recruited.
So therefore it is very essential for the keen applicants to go through the terms and conditions which are to be fulfilled by the applicant. In this concern we have provided the detailed structure for Combined Medical Services eligibility Criteria, so candidates may scroll down the page which is well asserted by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
CMS Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who will get selected in the recruitment process will be then placed for the following position of CMS Officers:
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways||450|
|Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services||26|
|Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services||216|
|General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council||02|
|General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation.||16|
You May Also Check: UPSC Eligibility Criteria
A candidate must be either:
(a) A citizen of India, or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or
(d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India. or
(e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
To appear in written exam a candidate must have passed in written as well as practical of M.B.B.S. final Examination.
- Those aspirants who have completed their M.B.B.S. Examination or are yet to appear for final year may also apply to against CMS notification. Aspirants are required to prove that they have passed the written and practical part of the final M.B.B.S. Examination. Otherwise there the candidate’s application is subject to cancellation
- Aspirant who has yet not completed the compulsory rotating internship is eligible as per the terms of qualification requirements but further for the selection of admission, candidate will get appointed only after completing the internship.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
As per the norms by the concerned authorities the candidate’s age should be not more than 32 years of age as on the last date to apply.
- Candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes (OBC) category will be given maximum three years of age relaxation.
- Aspirants who belong to Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe category, those from state of Jammu & Kashmir (Domiciled during the period from the 1st January, 1980 to 31st December, 1989 or Ex-servicemen including Commissioned officers and ECOs/SSCOs who have rendered at least five years Military Service and have been released (i) on completion of assignment otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency, or (ii) on account of physical disability attributable to Military Service, or (iii) on invalidment will be granted with 5 years of age relaxation.
- 5 years age relaxation is also applicable to the Defence Services personnel (disabled in operations during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof or ECOs/SSCOs who have completed an initial period of assignment of five years of Military Service and whose assignment has been extended beyond five years and in whose case the Ministry of Defence issues a certificate that they can apply for civil employment and that they will be released on three month’s notice on selection from the date of receipt of offer of appointment.
- Contenders who are Blind, deaf-mute and Orthopedically handicapped persons they will be benefitted with 10 years of age relaxation.
Know More About: UPSC CMS Exam
- The ad-hoc Doctors appointed after 1st October 1984 in the Ministry of Railways will be given age relaxation to the extent of service period rendered by them as ad-hoc Doctors in Railways, in the light of the Supreme Court’s orders dated the 24th September, 1987.
- The ad-hoc Doctors claiming the relaxation are required to submit their application form to get admission for examination through the Ministry of Railways who will certify that the applicants are covered by the orders of the Supreme Court.
- Aspirants who are satisfying the above mentioned norm will be selected to appear for the examination which will be computer based test of 500 marks for which both the papers are essential components.
- Candidates who will be selected in the exam will then have to appear for Personality test containing 100 marks. The final selection is made on the basis of individual performance made by the applicant.
Check Out Now: Latest UPSC Notification
For more details about CMS Eligibility Criteria 2018, visit this Official Website of Union Public Service Commission. Candidates, if you have any query or doubt related to this post then you are free to ask us in the below given comment box, we will surely get back to you at the earliest.
Candidates can also bookmark this page by using control + d key to get the updated information or you can also subscribe to our free mail service to get notifications directly into your inbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSC CMS Result||UPSC CMS Admit Card|
|UPSC CMS Cut Off||UPSC CMS Answer Key|
|CMS Syllabus||UPSC CMS Previous Year Question Papers|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Entrance Exam|