Coal India Exam Pattern
The applicants who want to appear in Coal India examination for Management Trainee post they must check Coal India Exam Pattern through this page. Coal India Limited (CIL) is going to fill up Management Trainee (MT) post by conducting the Coal India Limited Recruitment Exam. The applicants those whoever applied for concerned post they must have to qualify the written test in order to go for the further round of selection process. Interested applicants must follow the latest Coal India Limited Exam Pattern 2018 from this page.
At first, aspirants need to know the Coal India Limited MT Exam Pattern to prepare for the exam. The CIL MT Exam pattern is most important to prepare for the Exam because the Recruitment department of this organization hires the applicants on the basis of written exam. Aspirants can get the Complete CIL Management Trainee Exam Pattern 2018 through this page which is well structured by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Coal India Exam Pattern
Coal India Exam Pattern:
The Coal India test pattern contains the following sections:
|Testing Areas||Number of Questions|
- Coal India Exam includes General Aptitude and Technical questions
- The total time allotted to the written exam is 180 minutes.
- There is a negative marking of 0.33 in the paper.
- The examination consists of 65 questions
- Multiple Choice type Question will be asked in the examination
- Candidates must secure 40 marks(UR), 35 marks(OBC),30 marks(SC/ST/PWD)
Get Here: Aptitude Questions & Answers
- Aptitude section includes maths questions from the topics like algebra, time & work, time, speed & distance, arithmetic, percentages, profit & loss, geometry, etc. This section also includes questions from reasoning section. This section is of moderate level.
- Technical section involved questions from core subjects of Mechanical, electronics, electrical and civil engineering. This section was hard and important thorough preparation. A person whose basics are clear could easily excel in this section.
- Overall the level of the paper is moderate to difficult.
- Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
Get here tips: Solve Objective Type Question Papers with Negative Marking
Coal India Limited (CIL) is Public Sector Undertakings conducts recruitment process to select eligible candidates. It also hires the aspirants through GATE exam. The selection process includes 3 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Read Out Questions By Experts: Interview Questions and Answers
Candidates who will best performance in written exam and interview they will be selected for concerned position. Only those aspirants will appear in interview who qualifies in written examination. So aspirants are advised to do well in written examination.
Candidates may direct get your Coal India Limited Exam Pattern 2018 through Official Link. You may also book mark this page by pressing cntrl + D for getting latest details regarding CIL Exam.
Candidates can subscribe us on Google plus and Facebook for getting information directly on your wall and if you have any query regarding this page you can leave a comment in a below mention comment box we will solve your problem as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Coal India Limited Recruitment||Coal India Limited Admit Card|
|Coal India Ltd Results||Coal India Limited Answer Key|
|How to Prepare for Maths||Quantitative Aptitude Quiz|
|Data Interpretation Questions||Maths Formulas|