Coal India Limited Admit Card
Coal India Limited will conduct exam on scheduled date to fill up 528 vacant Posts of Senior Medical Specialist, Medical Specialist (E2/E4 Grade), Senior Medical Officers. Coal India Limited Admit Card will be available soon on its official website.
Coal India Limited Admit Card 2019 Overview:
- Conducted by: Coal India Limited
- Purpose of Exam: Recruit for Various Posts
- Posts Name: Senior Medical Specialist, Various Specialties, Senior MO
- Vacancies: 528
- Opening Date to Fill Form: 29-06-2018
- Closing Date to Fill Form: 28-07-2018
- Exam Date: Updating Soon
- Coal India Limited Hall Ticket Status: Updating Soon
Coal India Limited Admit Card
Candidates can download Coal India Limited Medical Specialist Admit Card by entering registration number, date of birth etc. Applicants will be able to download their Coal India Limited Exam Admit Card before 10 days of the examination.
How to Download Coal India Admit Card?
- Visit the official site i.e. www.coalindia.in
- Hit “Career with CIL” tab present at middle of home page.
- Go to at left hand side of and select “Admit Card” tab.
- Select suitable link according to post admit card.
- Enter registration number, date of birth.
- Press “Submit” button stable at last of the page.
- Coal India Limited 2019 Admit Card will be displayed.
- Download Admit Card of Coal India Limited on your desktop.
- Take print out of Coal India Limited Medical Specialist Admit Card.
- Bring Coal India Limited Recruitment Admit Card at time of exam.
Check More Coal India Limited Related Links:
|Coal India Limited Recruitment||Get Details|
|Coal India Limited Exam Pattern||Get Details|
|Press Here for Coal India Limited Official Website|
What is New in Coal India Limited Exam Pattern?
- The Online Test shall be of 75 Minutes duration
- It comprising of 70 Multiple Choice Questions in the areas of General Awareness (5 Marks), English Language (5 marks), Numerical Ability (5 marks), Reasoning Ability (5 marks) and Subject Based (50 marks).
- Each question carries one mark and there will be no negative marks.
- Viva-Voce is conducted for 70 Marks.
Read Here: Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time
What Are The Documents To Bring On Day Of Exam?
- PAN Card
- Coal India Limited Admit Card
- College ID
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Or any other id issued by state or central govt
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
Read This: How to Prepare for Written Exam
What Information Mentioned On Coal India Limited Call Letter Page?
|Time of the examination|
|Passport size photograph of the candidate|
|Name and Address of the candidate|
|Day of the examination|
|Date of the examination|
Want to Know? Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
Further Process Details:
- List of candidates who will be shortlisted for interview will be uploaded in CIL website/
- They will be intimated about the date and time of the venue through email only.
- Interviews are likely to be conducted at Bilaspur, Sambalpur, Varanasi, Nagpur, Kolkata, Ranchi,Guwahati & Hyderabad.
- CIL reserves right to allocate the centre of interview, or change the centre opted by the candidate also to schedule and re-schedule date of interview and venue.
Read Here: Interview Questions and Answers
Coal India Limited Admit Card 2019:
Coal India Limited Admit Card will be issued soon on its official website. Applicants who are going to participate in online examination exam may download CIL Admit Card from this page. Coal India Limited Admit Card Download Link will be updated soon.
You need to enter Registration No and Password to get Admit Card of Coal India Limited. Stay connected with this page to get latest updates about CIL Exam Admit Card. You can also bookmark the web portal by pressing Ctrl+D option.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Tips to Manage Stress||Tips for Faster Writing in Exam|
|Health Hazards due to over Studying||Tips to Make Study Interesting|
|Tips to Reaching Your Full Potential||How To Find Online Study Material|