Coal India Limited Recruitment
Apply Online for Coal India Limited Recruitment!! This time company has come up with 76 vacancies of Mining Sirdar/Technical/Supervisory. Candidates, who are concerned to apply for Coal India Limited Recruitment 2019, must submit the application form before the closing date that is 20-02-2019.
Coal India Limited Recruitment Links:
|Coal India Limited Recruitment Notice||Press Here|
|Coal India Limited Recruitment Apply Online Link||Press Here|
|Coal India Limited Official Link||Press Here|
|Coal India Limited Admit Card||Check Here|
Overview of Coal India Limited Recruitment:
|Conducting body||Coal India Limited|
|Name of the Posts||Mining Sirdar/Technical/Supervisory|
|Number of Vacancy||76|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||04-02-2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||20-02-2019 till 11:59 PM|
|Last date for submission of Hard copy||28-02-2019|
Coal India Limited Recruitment 2019
Q1: Coal India Limited Vacancy Details:
|Name of the post||No. of Post|
|Mining Sirdar, Technical & Supervisory Grade- ‘C’||62 (SC-18, ST-32, OBC-12)|
|Dy. Surveyor, Technical & Supervisory Grade – ‘C’||14 (SC-2, ST-12)|
|Total Coal India Limited Vacancy||76|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Q2: What is the Required Qualification for CIL Recruitment 2019?
|Name of the post||Qualification & Experience|
|Mining Sirdar, Technical & Supervisory Grade- ‘C’||i) Matriculation or Equivalent Examination passed from Govt. recognized Board.|
ii) Valid Mining Sirdarship Certificate of competency granted by DGMS, Dhanbad.
iii) Valid First Aid & Gas Testing Certificate
i) Matriculation or Equivalent Examination passed from Govt. recognized Board.
ii) Diploma in Mining Engineering of 3 years duration from any recognized Institute.
|Dy. Surveyor, Technical & Supervisory Grade – ‘C’||i) Matriculation or Equivalent Examination passed from Govt. recognized Board.|
ii) Valid Survey Certificate of competency granted by DGMS.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
Q3: What is the Age Limit for Coal India Recruitment?
|Category||Age Limit as on 28 Feb 2019|
|OBC||18 years to 33 years|
|SC/ST||18 years to 35 years|
Q4: How much salary will be given to the Coal India Employees?
Rs. 31,852.56/- Per month
Q5: What is the Hiring Process under Coal India limited?
Q6: How To Fill Coal India Limited Application Form 2019?
- To apply for Coal India Limited Recruitment 2019, first of all candidates are required to visit official website of organization that is www.coalindia.in.
- Now press “Career with CIL” link that is available in mid-section of page.
- This will navigate you to new page where you have to press “Current Openings” link that is available in left side.
- On next page list of CIL Vacancies will appear.
- You can press appropriate link for Coal India Limited Recruitment Vacancies.
- By pressing appropriate link, Coal India Limited Notification will appear.
- Candidates can go through Coal India Limited Advertisement and check the eligibility conditions.
- Further eligible candidates can apply online and fill Coal India Limited Online Application Form with all necessary and correct details.
- Upload all required documents and certificates with the same.
- Finally, hit submit tab and take the hard copy of CIL Application Form for future use.
Get Details Of: Latest Recruitments
After applying online applicants need to send the hard copy/print out of online application form along with self-attested copies of certificates/testimonials attested by Gazetted Officer to General Manager (P/MP), SECL, Seepat Road, Bilaspur (CG), Pin – 495 006.
Candidates can go through this Official Link to know more about Coal India Limited Recruitment 2019. Aspirants can bookmark this web page or like this page on face book and Google Plus.
Latest Recruitment On 13-02-2019: