Coal India Recruitment
For filling up 18 Overman and Dy Surveyor posts, latest Coal India Limited Recruitment Notification has been released by National Eastern Coast Field, Coal India Limited.
Candidates who have passed in Matriculation and possess Degree/ Certificate in relevant field can apply for Coal India Limited Recruitment 2018 via online process by submitting their Coal India Limited Application Form till the last date that is 15-05-2018.
Highlights Of This Page
Application Fee to Apply for Coal India Limited Posts:
All those contenders who are going to apply for Coal India Limited Overman/Dy Surveyor Recruitment need to pay application fee of Rs. 200/- excluding bank charges through “SBI-i-Collect option” only with one of the following modes:
- SBI Internet Banking, Debit/Credit Cards.
- Cash Payment trough e-challan at branches of SBI
To obtain complete details regarding Coal India Limited Jobs, candidates need to read this page which is well created by the unit of recruitmentresult.com
Coal India Recruitment
|Organization name||Coal India Limited|
|Post name for Coal India Recruitment||Overman/Dy Surveyor|
|Number of Coal India Vacancy||18|
|Last date to apply for Coal India Jobs||15-05-2018|
|Posts Name||No. of CIL Vacancies for Coal India Recruitment|
|Dy Surveyor (Mines)||01|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Qualification Requirement for CIL Jobs:
To apply for Coal India Limited Recruitment, individuals should possess required eligibility criteria as given below.
For Coal India Overman Recruitment:
Individuals must have
- Valid Overman’s Certificate of Competency issued by Director General of Mines Safety(DGMS)
- Valid Gas Testing Certificate
- Valid First Aid Certificate
For Coal India Dy Surveyor Recruitment:
Candidates interested to apply for Coal India Limited Recruitment for Dy Surveyor positions, must have passed in Matriculate and Survey certificate of Competency issued by DGMS.
We Have More Job Options For 10th pass Candidates: Check Here
Age Criteria for Coal India Job Vacancy:
Age of aspirants applying for Coal India Limited Jobs or CIL Recruitment, must not be less than 18 years and should not b e more than 35 years. Relaxation in age will be provided as follows to apply for Coal India Recruitment 2018.
- For SC &ST candidates: 05 years
- For OBC candidates (Non Creamy Layer): 03 years
- For candidates who were ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989: 5 years
Salary Scale for Coal India Limited Vacancies:
Recruited contenders for Coal India Recruitment will get an impressive Basic pay as per NCWAX of Rs. 36632.35/- along with annual increments @3% of Basic pay along with other allowances and benefits such as SDA,VDA, Earned leave, Sick leave, Casual Leave etc. as per provisions of National Coal Wage Agreement (NCWA), Medical facilities for self and dependent family members, Gratuity, Coal Mines Provident Fund etc as per norms.
Check Also: Coal India Limited Exam Pattern
Selection Procedure for Coal India Limited Recruitment:
Candidates will be selected for Coal India Limited Job Vacancy shall be done on the basis of their performance in written examination followed by personal interview. Candidates are advised to perform their best for final selection.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Coal India Exam Centres:
- Margherita, Tinsukia District, Assam
- Baragolai, Tinsukia District, Assam
Steps to apply for Coal India Recruitment 2018:
- You need to visit the official website of the organization that is www.neccoal.co.in
- Follow “Latest Updates” section and press on “Notification for Recruitment of Overman and Dy. Surveyor of Mines in NEC” link
- This will take you to a new page containing Coal India Notification.
- Read entire details given in Coal India Limited Recruitment Advertisement.
- After reading Coal India Limited Notification choose suitable link to apply.
- Choose suitable link to Apply Online for Coal India Recruitment.
- Fill Coal India Limited Online Application Form with required details correctly.
- Upload scanned copy of your recent passport size photograph and signatures
- At last hit final submit option and take hard copy of Coal India Limited Online Application Form for further usage.
- Download Coal India Limited Application Form and take a print out of it.
- Fill Coal India Application Form with correct details.
- Attach all the necessary documents/ testimonials along with it
- Send Coal India Limited Application Form for Coal India Recruitment to address mentioned below.
Hit Here To Get Official PDF
Area Manager (Personnel)
North Eastern Coalfields
Margherita, Tinsukia District.
Check Also: Latest Jobs in Assam
|Particular||Date for Coal India Recruitment|
|Starting date for filling Coal India Application Form||01-04-2018|
|Last date for payment of application fee/process through online and through bank||30-04-2018 (12: 00 Hrs)|
|Last date for Receipt of Hard Copies of ‘Registered Application Form’ and other documents||15-05-2018|
|Availability of Coal India Admit cards on website and through mail||15 Days before the date of Written Test|
|Date of Coal India written Test||Will be notified on the website|
|Date of Coal India Interview for Coal India Recruitment||Will be notified on the website|
Candidates can go through this Official Link to know more about Coal India Limited Recruitment 2018. Aspirants can bookmark this web page or like this page on face book and Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|