Coal India Limited Recruitment
Coal India Limited has asserted a job notification titled as Coal India Limited Recruitment. Coal India Limited has invited applications from eligible contenders to fill up various vacancies of Chairman and Managing Director & Director Posts in relevant departments. Jobs hunters who are interested in building up their career with this government organization may apply for Coal India Limited Recruitment 2017 as soon as possible.
This Page Includes:
Job seekers, who are willing to take the advantage of Coal India Limited Vacancies must submit their duly filled application form in prescribed format latest by the respective dates as per post that are clearly stated below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||Coal India Limited|
|Closing Date to Apply||Check Below|
Vital Qualification Required and Scale of Pay:
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Educational Qualification|
|Director (Technical)||Rs.75000-100000/- Per Month||Must be a qualified Mining Engineer and holder of 1st class certificate of competency under the Indian Mines Act or a qualified Engineer in Excavation, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering disciplines with good academic record.|
|Chairman & Managing Director||Rs. 80,000-1,25,000/- Per Month||Should be a Graduate and Persons with Technical / MBA qualifications will have added advantage.|
Applying candidates who belong to general category must be of 45 years, those who belong to SC/ST category must attain 40 years of age and OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates must be 43 years of age as on last date of receipt of application.
Coal India Limited Recruitment Notification
|Post Name||Official Link|
|Director (Technical)||Get Details|
|Chairman & Managing Director||Get Details|
Mode of Enrollment for Coal India Limited Jobs:
- Selection of the eligible candidates will be done on the basis on their merit in written exam or on their presentation in interview, conducting by the duly constituted selection penal of concerned organization.
- No Travelling Allowance or Dearness Allowance will be reimbursed to candidates for attending further selection process.
Read Also: How to Prepare for Written Examination
How to Apply for Coal India Limited Recruitment?
- For getting the application form against these latest government jobs notifications, aspirants need to visit the official website of PESB that is www.pesb.gov.in.
- Hit the “Vacancies” tab visible on the right corner of the home page and select the appropriate link related to the post you are willing to apply from the list of current openings that has appeared.
- Now, go through the desired notification carefully before applying.
- Revisit the official website and press “Download Application Form” tab.
- Save prescribed format of application form and fill it accurately and affix one recent colored passport size photograph on the right top corner of application form.
- Attach set of Xerox of educational documents supported with mark sheets for age proof, experience certificate, caste certificate, No Objection Certificate and other testimonials.
- Application form complete in all respects should be forwarded to below tuned address in a sealed envelope.
- Envelope must be super subscribed with “Application of the Post applied for……….”
- Application form must be duly signed by the applying candidates; unsigned application will be summarily rejected.
Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary,
Public Enterprises Selection Board,
Public Enterprises Bhawan,
Block No. 14, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Find More: Jobs in Delhi
|Post Name||Last date of submission of applications|
|Chairman & Managing Director||18-05-2017|
Candidates can go through the Official Notification to fetch updated information regarding Coal India Limited Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
Coal India Limited Recruitment
A latest notification about Coal India Limited Recruitment has issued to hire capable and enthusiastic candidates on 1319 Management Trainee post. Coal India Limited invites applications from the deserving candidates in order to fill vacant positions. Those applicants who are willing to apply for Coal India Limited Recruitment 2017 they can fill application forms on or before 24-02-2017.
Coal India Limited RecruitmentCandidates who wish to enhance their career with a reputed organization and fulfill the eligibility criteria they should not avoid this golden opportunity. Candidates can fill their job application form through online mode within prescribed time period. In the beneath segment of this page of recruitmentresult.com, complete details related to Coal India Limited Recruitment are provided in well manner, so please have a look below.
|Name of Organization||Coal India Limited|
|Closing Date to Apply||24-02-2017|
Coal India Limited Vacancy:
Post Name: Management Trainee
|Name of Disciplines||No. Of Vacancies|
|Chemical/Mechanical (Coal Preparation) Engineering||04|
|Electronics & Telecommunication||08|
|Finance & Accounts||257|
|Personnel & HR||134|
|Sales & Marketing||21|
|Mining Engineering||B.E./B.Tech./AMIE/B.Sc.(Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering with Minimum 60% marks|
|Chemical/Mechanical (Coal Preparation) Engineering|
|Electronics & Telecommunication|
|Environment Engineering||Degree in Environmental Engineering with minimum 60% marks Or any Engineering Degree with PG Degree/Diploma in Environmental Engineering from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% marks.|
|System/IT||B.E./B.Tech. B.Sc (Engg) in Computer Science/ Computer Engg./ IT or MCA, with minimum 60% marks|
|Geology||M.Sc./M.Tech. in Geology or Applied Geology with minimum 60% marks|
|Material Management||Engineering Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with MBA/ PG Diploma in Management with minimum 60% marks|
|Finance & Accounts||Qualified CA/ ICWA|
|Personnel & HR||Bachelor Degree with Master Degree in HR / Industrial Releation IR / Personnel Management PM /MBA with 60% Minimum Marks.|
|Sales & Marketing||Recognized Degree with MBA/ PG Diploma in Management with specialization in Marketing with 60% Marks|
|Rajbhasha (Hindi)||M.A in Hindi with 60% Marks and Bachelor Degree with 50% Marks and Hindi as a Subject in Degree|
|Community Development||Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in community development/ rural development/ community organization and Development Practice/ Rural and Urban Community Development/ Rural and Tribal Development/ Development management/ Rural Management with minimum 60% marks.|
|Public Relation||Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication / Journalism / Public Related Exam with At Least 60% Marks|
|Legal||Bachelor Degree in Law with 60% Marks|
Check Here: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
The maximum age of applying candidates should be 30 years as on 01-12-2016. Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per the norms of organization.
- Candidates who are going to apply and belong to General/ OBC (Creamy Layer & Non Creamy Layer) categories, they must have to pay Rs. 1000/- as application fee.
- The fee must be paid through online mode by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking etc.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ PWD categories / Employees of Coal India Limited and its Subsidiaries are exempted from the payment of application fee.
Check Now: Latest PSU Jobs
Candidates who will be appointed as Management Trainee they will receive the pay scale of Rs. 20600 – 46500 at the initial basic of Rs. 20600/- during the first year (Training Period). On successful completion of training, appointed candidates will get the pay scale of Rs. 24900 – 50500 at the initial basic of Rs. 24900/-.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of computer based online examination & interview. Final decision of selection will be taken by the recruitment panel on the basis of candidate’s performance in both exam and interview.
Check Below to Grab More Information:
Process To Apply For Coal India Limited Jobs:
- Firstly, candidates must have to visit the official website of organization i.e. www.coalindia.in.
- Thereafter pres on “CAREER WITH CIL” tab which is presented in the middle section of the page.
- Press on “Current Openings” link given in the left panel of page.
- Candidates need to hit on “Management Trainees Recruitment Advertisement No. 02/2017” link from the given list.
- Press on “Detailed Advertisement” link and read the complete information through opened advertisement.
- After that, hit on “Apply Online” tab and read the complete instructions very carefully.
- If you are a new candidates then hit on “Start” button and fill the registration form with complete details.
- If you are an old candidates than hit on “ALREADY REGISTERED CANDIDATES – HIT HERE TO LOGIN” button.
- After that, Fill Online Application Form with accurate and entire information.
- Upload your latest passport size photo, signature and other documents (if required) in prescribed format.
- At last submit the form and take a print out of duly filled form for future reference.
- Last Date for submission of online application form: 24-02-2017 by 11:00 PM.
- Date of Computer Based Online Examination: 26-03-2017
Candidates can check further details of Coal India Limited Recruitment 2017 by reading the official notification which is presented above for your convenience.