Coal India Limited Recruitment
A job notification as Coal India Limited Recruitment 2016 has been circulated by Coal India Limited. Applications are invited from skillful and eligible candidates against 265 vacancies of Jr Overman / Mining Sardar Posts. Participants who want to make their career in this reputed government organization may apply for Coal India Limited Grade-C Jobs by submitting their filled in applications in prescribed format till the closing date, which is modified below. Contenders waiting for upcoming jobs in government sector must acquire all updated facts related to Coal India Limited Recruitment 2017 as and when covered on this portal. So, aspirants are advised to frequently visit this web portal.
|Name of organization||Coal India Limited|
|Number of posts||265|
|Last date of receipt of application||26th November 2016|
Jobs seekers satisfying the below given requisite eligibility criteria may apply for these vacancies in government sector. Interested candidates may apply by submitting the application form on or before the last date which is indicated below. For getting rest of the details about Coal India Openings you may go through this page that is well furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Coal India Limited Recruitment
Coal India Limited Vacancies:
- Jr. Overman: 197
- Mining Sirdar: 68
Candidate willing to apply for Jr. Overman post must possess Diploma in Mining Engineering of 3 years duration with Valid Overman’s certificate of competency whereas those who are applying for Mining Sirdar post must hold Matriculate or equivalent exam with Valid Mining Sirdar certificate of competency from University or Institute recognized by Govt.
Grab More: Engineering Jobs
- Applying candidates who belong to general category must be of 35 years, those who belong to SC/ST category must attain 40 years of age and OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates must be 38 years of age as on 19th October 2016.
- Relaxation to Ex-servicemen will be admissible as per Govt. Guidelines.
Application Fee for Coal India Limited Jobs:
- Applicants are required to submit an application fee of Rs. 500 for General / OBC Candidates, to be paid through State Bank of India (SBI) demand draft made in favour of “Northern Coalfields Ltd, Singrauli” payable at SBI, Morwa (Branch Code : 03767).
- SC / ST / PWD / Departmental Candidates are exempted from paying application fee.
Candidates who will be selected for Professor Posts will be getting an attractive salary per month that is Rs.19035.02 + other allowances which will be offered by concerned authority.
Eligible candidates will require undergo a written test that and after that final consideration will be based on their performance in Interview conducted by selection committee.
How to Apply for Coal India Limited Recruitment?
- Eligible applicants, who are going to apply for above stated posts, may submit the application form in prescribed format before the last date. Format of application form can be downloaded from official website that is nclcil.in.
- Hit on “Recruitment” link located in drop down menu under “career” link at the menu bar of home page.
- And then select suitable link from the available list as “Notification for employment for the post of junior overman T&S Grade C and Mining Sirdar T&S Grade C under Normal Recruitment Drive(Ref: NCL/SGR/PD/Rectt./NRD/16/540,Dated 19/10/2016)-In English”.
- This will take you to the page having detailed description regarding the post with Performa of application form attached below it.
- Read the instructions completely and download the application format.
- Fill the downloaded application with all essential details in support of academic qualification, experience and age and attach various other particulars as asked with the application.
- Enclosed envelope containing filled application along with all above stated documents must be super scribed with name “Application for the post of ….” must be send through Speed-Post / Registered post only so as to reach below given address before the last date ends.
General Manager (P/MP&R),
Room No. 15, Personnel Department,
NCL HQ, Singrauli, MP – 486889
Check Out: Sarkari Naukri in MP
Last date of submission of applications: 26th November 2016
Note: Candidates can go through the Official Notification link given below to fetch updated information regarding Coal India Limited Recruitment 2016-2017. You may also bookmark this page for getting instant access.
Coal India Limited Recruitment: Get Details
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|