Cochin Port Trust Recruitment
Applications are invited from enthusiastic candidates against a career advertisement as Cochin Port Trust Recruitment. This advertisement is broadcasted for hiring the candidates on Dy. Marine Engineer and Pilot Jobs. Candidates who are looking for a reputed position in top organization of Kerala they should not miss this chance. Interested candidates can apply for Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2017 through proper channels.
These Points Presented On The Page:
Cochin Port Trust is looking for result oriented and dynamic candidates for filling up the vacant positions. Candidates who think themselves eligible for this job opening they can apply for their suitable post. To apply for the post of Pilot, candidates have to submit their applications through offline mode and for the post of Dy. Marine Engineer; candidates can appear in the walk-in interview. To get complete details, candidates must have a look below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Cochin Port Trust Recruitment
|Name of the Conduction Body||Cochin Port Trust|
|Last date to apply||Check Below|
Cochin Port Trust Vacancies:
- Pilot (Class- I)
- Marine Engineer
Qualification & Salary Details:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification||Pay Scale|
|Pilot (Class- I)||Must hold a certificate of competency as Master of Foreign Going Ship issued by the Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India. Candidates should also have one year post Qualification experience as Master/Chief Officer of a foreign going Ship.||Rs. 29100-54500/-|
|Dy. Marine Engineer||Must have possessed MOT II Class Motor Certificate issued under Merchant Shipping Act 1958 along with two years experience as Independent Watch Keeping Engineer on board a foreign going ship||Rs. 58940/-|
Cochin Port Trust Recruitment Official Notification
|Post Name||Official Notification|
|Pilot (Class- I)||Check Details|
|Dy. Marine Engineer||Check Details|
Those applicants who are going to apply for the post of Pilot (Class- I), their age should not be exceeding by 40 years as on 01.04.2017. Those applicants who are willing to apply for the post of Dy. Marine Engineer their age should meet the eligibility norms of organization.
Selection of the eligible and deserving candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in written exam/ interview conducted by the recruitment panel of organization.
You May Read This:
How to apply for Cochin Port Trust Jobs?
- First of all, candidates are required to visit the official portal of organization that is cochinport.gov.in
- On the home page, go to the “Careers” tab from the menu bar and then hit on “Current Openings” option from the opened list.
- Now, candidates are required to hit on “Applications are invited from qualified candidates for appointment to the posts of Pilot” or “Walk-in-interview for the post of Dy. Marine Engineer (1 post) from 03.04.2017 to 17.04.2017” link as per their desirable post.
- A notification will open in the form of pdf and candidates must have to read the complete details through it.
- After that, candidates must have to follow the below mentioned steps as per their desirable post.
For the Post of Pilot
- After getting complete information through the notification, candidates must have to prepare an application in prescribed format.
- Fill this Cochin Port Trust Application Form with complete information in correct manner.
- Attach recent passport size photo, attested copies of the documents to prove date of birth, caste, qualification, experience etc. with filled in form.
- Cover it in an envelope that must be super scribed with ‘FOR THE POST OF PILOT’ and send to the below given address.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
For the Post of Dy. Marine Engineer
- After reading the complete details from notification, candidates can go for the walk-in interview.
- Candidates must have to bring their original certificates & testimonials for verification and also submit the Curriculum vitae, attested copies of Certificates, & latest one passport size photo at the time of interview.
- The date and time of walk-in interview is provided below and candidates must have to report on time.
Important Address and Dates:
|Pilot (Class- I)||The Secretary, Cochin Port Trust, Cochin –682 009||31-05-2017|
|Dy. Marine Engineer||Office of Secretary, Cochin Port Trust, W/Island, Cochin –682009, Kerala State, India,||From 03-04-2017 to 17- 04-2017 between 10.00.AM and 5.00 PM|
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs in Kerala
Candidates who are willing to get more details relevant to Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2017, they are advised to check Official notification of their suitable post which is available above.
You Might Be Interested for Other Job Options: