Cochin Port Trust Recruitment
Cochin Port Trust has circulated an advertisement related to Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from eligible candidates who intend to fill various Assistant Executive Engineer posts in Mechanical and Civil Department. Job seekers who fulfill the requisite eligibility norms for Cochin Port Trust Jobs can apply by sending their filled application on or before the last date. Stay in touch with this web portal for getting latest updated information about Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2017, as we will be posting all the details related to same very soon.
Interested candidates satisfying requisite eligibility norms may apply for Cochin Port Trust Recruitment by submitting the duly filled application at below stipulated address prior to the due date which is well stated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Cochin Port Trust Recruitment
|Organization Name||Cochin Port Trust|
|Last date of receipt of Application||06th October 2016|
Name of the Post:
Assistant Executive Engineer
Applying candidate must attain Degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engg from a recognized university / Institution.
Must also follow> Latest Engineering Jobs
Aspirants who are willing to apply for aforesaid post must have two years experience in relevant discipline in executive cadre in an Industrial/ Commercial/ Govt. Undertaking.
Appliers should retain the upper age below 30 years as on last date of receipt of application.
Appointed aspirants will be getting the consolidated amount of salary that is Rs.20600-46500 per month.
Mode of Appointment for Cochin Port Trust Job:
Short listed candidates will be called for Written Test / Interview after screening application of application and selection of candidates will be done on basis of qualifications and experience.
Check Out More:
Steps to apply for Cochin Port Trust Vacancy:
- Desirous candidates need to first of all log on to the official website that is cochinport.gov.in.
- After that aspirants are required to select ‘“Current Openings” tab under “Career” section at menu bar of home page.
- This will take you to the page having current vacancies, where you need to hit on “Applications are invited from qualified candidates for appointment to the regular posts of Asst. Exe. Engineer-Mechl. and Asst. Exe. Engineer-Civil” link.
- Now, read the opened details regarding the stated post and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Take a print out of application format attached below the notification.
- Fill the downloaded application with all essential details in support of academic qualification, experience and age and attach various other particulars as asked with the application.
- Applications should be submitted as per the Performa given below along with recent passport size photo, attested copies of the documents to prove date of birth, caste, qualification, experience etc.
- Lastly, submit the application with all enclosures at the address as stipulated below before the below furnished last date.
- Candidates should submit separate applications for each post, super scribed on the cover “Application for the Post of Assistant Executive Engineer (M)” / “Application For The Post Of Assistant Executive Engineer(C)”.
Cochin Port Trust,
Cochin –682 009
Find More: Jobs in Kerala
Last date for receipt of application: 06th October 2016
Note: You may check details about this advertisement through this Official Notification. Candidates may also stay in touch with us to get latest updates about Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|