Cochin Port Trust Recruitment
A latest job notification has been released as Cochin Port Trust Recruitment. Organization is going to recruit eligible applicants to fill up various vacant vacancy of Officer/Engineer. Candidates, who’ve required eligibility criteria for Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2017, may submit their prescribed application form before the end date as provided below.
Key Facts Of This Page:
Applicants, we’re also informed you that association is going to conduct written test and/or interview to select well qualified aspirants for Cochin Port Trust Officer / Engineer Recruitment. Applicants may get more information about Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2017-2018 from this page which is well organized by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Cochin Port Trust Recruitment
|Organization Name||Cochin Port Trust|
|Last date to apply||Check Below|
Cochin Port Trust Vacancies:
|Posts Name||Total Vacancy|
|Senior Deputy Chief Accounts Officer||01|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical)||02|
|Dy. Manager (Admin)||01|
|Telephone Operator/Signaller Cum-VHF Operator (Class-III)||01|
- For Senior Deputy Chief Accounts Officer: Must be Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India with relevant working experience.
- For Assistant Executive Engineer: Should have Degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering from a recognized university/Institution.
- For Dy. Manager (Admin): Must have MBA /CS/CMA/ICAI and executive experience in Administration, Procurement & H.R, I.R. Preferably in maritime sector.
- For Others: Should be 12th std passed and Must possess GMDSS Certificate issued by Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, GOI etc.
Check Here: – Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age Limitations & Salary Scale:
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||Max Age In Years|
|Senior Deputy Chief Accounts Officer||Rs. 32900-58000/-||42|
|Assistant Executive Engineer )||Rs. 20600-46500/-||30|
|Telephone Operator/Signaller Cum-VHF Operator||Rs. 25,000/-|
Cochin Port Trust Recruitment Official Notification
|Posts Name||Notice In PDF|
|Senior Deputy Chief Accounts Officer||From Here|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical)|
|Dy. Manager (Admin)||From Here|
|Telephone Operator/Signaller Cum-VHF Operator (Class-III)||From Here|
Applicants will be getting selected for Cochin Port Trust Career on the basis of their appearance in test and/or interview process which will be taken by selection committee on stipulated date.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to apply for Cochin Port Trust Recruitment?
- Applicants will have to open official portal of organization that is cochinport.gov.in
- After that, hit on “Careers” tab from the menu bar and select “Current Openings” option from the opened list.
- Then, you may hit on relevant link of Cochin Port Trust Recruitment advertisement.
- Now read complete notification very carefully and download format of application.
- Must fill it with required information and attach Xerox of all documents (if required).
- At last, filled application form completed in all aspects must be sent to below mentioned address before the end date should be reached.
Important Dates & Address:
|Posts Name||Last Date To Apply||Address|
|Senior Deputy Chief Accounts Officer||10-08-2017||To The Secretary, Cochin Port Trust, Cochin–682009|
|Assistant Executive Engineer|
|Dy. Manager||13-07-2017||To Managing Director, Indian Ports Association, 1st floor, South Tower, NBCC Place, Bhisham Pitamah Marg, Lodi Road, New Delhi – 110 003|
|Telephone Operator/Signaller Cum-VHF Operator||30-06-2017||To The Deputy Conservator, Cochin Port Trust, Cochin – 682 009|
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs in Kerala
Applicants may open this Official Link to know more about Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2017-2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs|