Cochin Shipyard Recruitment
To fill up 320 vacant Posts of Technician Apprentices and Graduate Apprentices, Cochin Shipyard Recruitment notification has been released. Willing candidates can apply for Cochin Shipyard Jobs till last date that is 20-12-2018.
Highlights of Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019:
- Procedure of Applying: Online
- Last Date: 20-12-2018
- Name of Profiles: Technician & Graduate Apprentices
- Cochin Shipyard Vacancies: 320
- Name of Company: Cochin Shipyard Limited
Grab More: Upcoming Government Jobs
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment
Q1: Do You Know the Eligibility Criteria Needed for Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Recruitment?
- For Graduate & Technician (Diploma): Degree in Engineering / Diploma in Engineering.
- For Technician (Vocational) & Trade Apprentice: Pass in Vocational Higher Secondary Education / Pass in ITI in the concerned trade.
You Can Also Check: Jobs By Qualification
Q2: What is Age Limit?
Ans: Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules
Q3: What is the Monthly Salary?
- For Graduate Apprentice: Rs. 10,000/-
- For Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: Rs. 8,500/-
- For Technician (Vocational) Apprentices: Rs. 7,500/-
- For Trade Apprentices: Rs. 6,250/-
Check Also–Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers
Q4: Is there any Application Fee?
Q5: How Did Company Broke Up Cochin Shipyard Vacancy?
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices||70|
|Technician (Vocational) Apprentices||15|
Go hrough These Important Links:
|Cochin Shipyard Notification for Graduate / Technician (Diploma) Apprentices||Download PDF|
|Cochin Shipyard Advertisement for Technician (Vocational) / Trade Apprentices||Download PDF|
|Cochin Shipyard Official Link||Press Here|
|Cochin Shipyard Apply Online Link||Hit Here|
|Cochin Shipyard Result||Get Here|
Q6: What is Criteria of Selection?
Ans: Based on percentage of marks obtained in Basic Prescribed Qualification.
Q7: What is Minimum Physical Standards?
Ans: Prescribed in Clause 4 of Apprenticeship Rule 1992, and amendments thereof if any.
Get More- Free Job Updates
Q8: What is the Duration of Training?
Ans: One Year as per Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act 1973.
Check Here-Best State Government Jobs
Q9: What is Process of Applying?
Ans: Follow below provided instructions for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment Apply Online.
- Log onto website portal.mhrdnats.gov.in and hit “Enroll” tab.
- In the Eligibility Check (1) section, select “Student”.
- Ensure that you have the mandatory documents and hit I’ve above data.
- The One Time Password is sent to the mobile number
- Type your name and primary email ID in and type a password in the Setup a Password.
- Fill all details carefully in Cochin Shipyard Application Form.
- Log onto NATS Portal using your User ID/E-mail ID and password
- In the home page hit “Establishment Requests” Tab And Select Option “Find Establishment”.
- Fill all necessary information and press “Submit button.
- Take print out of Cochin Shipyard Online Form for future use.
Read Now: Employment News This Week Highlights
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment Notification 2019 Details:
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment Advertisement has been released to fill up 320 vacant Posts of Technician & Graduate Apprentices. Applications via through online mode are invited against Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment from deserving applicants.
So, those who find themselves suitable for the posts can apply for Cochin Shipyard 2019 Recruitment by submitting the online form. Interested candidates can submit Cochin Shipyard Online Application Form till last date that is 20-12-2018. For any clarification candidates may contact via E-Mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Recruitment Today: