Cochin Shipyard Recruitment
Cochin Shipyard Limited has promulgated a job notification related to Cochin Shipyard Recruitment. Cochin Shipyard Limited, a premier Mini Ratna Company of Government of India, invites applications from diligent candidates for filling up 18 Senior Ship Draftsman, Painter and various other vacancies. Job seekers, who are interested in applying for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2017, may submit their filled application till the due date as structured below.
Highlights Of Page:
Aspirants can indicate their interest towards stated post by putting forward their dully prepared application form in prescribed format by 31st January 2017 on below mentioned address. Remaining info regarding Cochin Shipyard Vacancy can be obtained through this page which is well settled below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment
|Organization Name||Cochin Shipyard|
|No Of Vacancies||18|
|Last date of receipt of Application||31st January 2017|
Cochin Shipyard Vacancies:
- Junior Technical Assistant: 02
- Senior Ship Draftsman: 02
- Junior Commercial Assistant: 02
- Welder cum Fitter: 09
- Fitter (Electrical): 01
- Painter: 01
- Shipwright Wood: 01
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment: Official Notification
|Sr. No.||Position Name||Educational Qualification|
|1.||Junior Technical Assistant||Pass in three year Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering with minimum of 60% of marks or equivalent|
|2.||Senior Ship Draftsman||Pass in SSLC and Three year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 60% of marks|
|3.||Junior Commercial Assistant||Pass in three year Diploma in Commercial Practice / Computer Science / Information Technology securing minimum of 60% of marks|
|4.||Welder Cum Fitter||Pass in SSLC, ITI (National Trade Certificate) and All India National Trade Test (National Apprenticeship Certificate) in relevant trade.|
Check Now: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Upper age limit of unreserved candidate applying for any stated vacancy should be 35 years as on 31st January 2017.
- Upper age limit is relaxable up to 15 years for PWD-(SC/ST) candidates
- 13 years for PWD-(OBC) candidates
- 10 years for PWD-(unreserved) candidates
- Five years for candidates who have been domicile of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
Salary Structure for Cochin Shipyard Jobs:
Candidates who will be appointed for the posts indicated serial no. 1 to 3 will be receiving a consolidated amount of salary that is Rs.9300-22200 and those who will be recruited for rest any other vacancy will be offered Rs.8900-18500 as monthly salary by the organization.
Method of Selection for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment:
Assortment of deserving appliers will be made on the basis of their performance in respective selection process as per the post they are applying for as given below.
|Post code||Method of Selection & Marks|
|Sr. No. 1 and 3||Phase I : Objective Type Written Test – 70 marks Phase II : Descriptive type Written Test – 30 marks Total-100 marks|
|Sr. No. 2||Phase I : Objective type Written Test – 70 marks Phase II : Skill Test (CAD Drawing) – 30 marks Total-100 marks|
|S. No. 4 to 7||Phase I : Objective type Written Test – 30 marks Phase II : Practical Test in the relevant trade – 70 marks Total-100 marks|
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Procedure to Apply for Cochin Shipyard Careers:
- Candidates are advised to make sure that they are meeting the eligibility requirements as per the notification for the posts before applying.
- Candidates meeting the requirements notified shall submit application in the prescribed format by visiting the official website of the organization that is www.cochinshipyard.com.
- Hit on “careers” tab visible at left side of home page.
- Now, Press “Vacancy Notification-Special Recruitment Drive (ST / PWD)” link for getting the concerned notification and select “Annexure- 1- Application Form” below the notification link for downloading the desired application form.
- Candidates need to fill the downloaded application and must ensure that all the entries have been correctly filled in and application signed, the application must be complete in all respects as per the Advertisement Notification.
- Applications affixing recent passport size photograph, supported by self attested copies of certificates to prove age, qualifications (with mark lists), experience, caste, disability etc should be covered in an envelope.
- Envelope containing the application and certificates should be super scribed on top as “Special Recruitment Drive for Persons with Disabilities -Application for the post of …….. (Name of the post / Discipline)”.
- At last, send it to below mentioned address on or before last date.
- Candidates should produce certificates in original and self attested copies of certificates at the time of verification.
The Chief General Manager (HR),
Cochin Shipyard Limited,
Perumanoor PO, Kochi-682015
Grab Now: Latest Jobs in Kerala
Last date to apply: 31st January 2017
Note: To acquire more detailed facts related to Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2017, you can check the Official Notification available on this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment Notification|
|Best State Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|