Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2014
Cochin Shipyard has instructed a notice as Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2014 for filling up the Safety Assistant posts purely on contract basis. There is no need to apply online.
Skilled and authenticated job fighters may grab this opportunity by sending the application form as in prescribed format on or before the last date that is 25th July 2014.
The entire details related to Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2014 such as educational Qualification, selection process and procedure to apply are mentioned below by the group of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of the Organization:
Total No. of Vacancies:
Applicants should have possessed SSLC / One year Diploma /Certificate in Industrial Safety from recognized Board / Institution.
Applicants must have one year working experience in related field.
- Maximum age limitation of the appliers should be 35 years as on 01st July 2014.
- Relaxation in upper age will be given to reserved candidates as per the Government norms.
Selected job seekers will get the salary of Rs. 14, 500/- by the Organization.
Selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of Written Examination and Interview which will be held at Cochin Shipyard Limited, Kochi.
How to Apply?
- Job seekers who fulfill the eligibility criteria must download the application form through the official website that is www.cochinshipyard.com
- Fill the application form properly along with required documents Envelope should be super scribed with “Application for the post of Safety Assistant (On Contract Basis)” and send to the given address.
The General Manager
(HR), Cochin Shipyard Limited, Perumanoor P O, Kochi-682015
Closing date: 25th July 2014
Please check the official advertisement
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2014
Cochin Shipyard has broadcasted a job advertisement as Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2014 to fill the no. of vacancies by eligible and engrossed applicants.
Organization is looking for energetic and high performing job fighters who want to make their career in Cochin Shipyard. So candidates may apply by fill the Cochin Shipyard online application on or before 12 July 2014.
Applicant must scroll down this webpage of recruitmentresult.com to know more about Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2014.
Name of Organization
- Fabrication/ Outfit Assistant/ Crane Operator
- General Fabricator/ Outfitter/ Crane Operator
|Trade||No. of post|
|Sheet Metal Worker||132|
|Fitter Pipe (Plumber)||97|
|Crane Operator (EOT Cranes)||4|
|Post name||Qualification||Salary + compensation|
|Fabrication/ Outfit Assistant/ Crane Operator||Pass in SSLC, ITI (NTC) and National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in Electrician/ Electronic Mechanic for Crane Operator (EOT) or in respective trade for others||Rs. 14000/-pm + Rs. 4200/- pm|
|General Fabricator/ Outfitter/ Crane Operator||Pass in SSLC and ITI (NTC) Certificate in the trade of Electrician/ Electronic Mechanic for Crane Operator (EOT) or in respective trade for others||Rs. 12000/- + Rs. 3500/- pm|
Contestants must have minimum 3 years experience in operating EOT cranes in a Shipyard or Engineering Company for the trade of Crane Operator (EOT Cranes) and in Shipyard or Engineering Company for other trade.
- Age of the applicant should not be more than 35 years as on 01 June 2014
- Relaxation in age will be given as per government rules.
Mode of selection:
Selection of the runners is based on the Interview and practical test.
How to apply?
- Aspirants who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply through the online process to visit the web site www.cochinshipyard.com.
- Filled the form with the correct information and once the application form is submitted and take the print out if it.
- Shortlisted successor will attend the interview with print out of online application, all original certificates and attested copies of certificates, two copies of recent passport size photographs at Cochin Shipyard Ltd.
- Opening date of online application: 02 July 2014
- Closing date of online application: 12 July 2014
- Interview and practical test will be conducted from 20th July 2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: For more details applicants may check the Official Advertisement.