Coconut Development Board Recruitment
Coconut Development Board has notified an advertisement as Coconut Development Board Recruitment for filling the various posts of technical assistant. Individuals can check entire details about Coconut Development Board Recruitment 2015 from the part of this page. Board informs the eligible candidates to appear in walk-in interview at appropriate date and time. Only the candidates fulfilling all eligibility criteria can appear for walk-in interview. Candidates, who are seeking for MBA Jobs, must fetch this opportunity after collecting all information from this page.
|Post Name||Technical Assistant|
|Date of Walk-in-Interview||21st July 2015|
More information has been mentioned below on this page regarding Coconut Development Board Recruitment. Eligible and willing applicants may get entire details about essential qualification, age limit, selection process, applying process, salary structure, important dates, etc. from the below section of this page which is well created by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
Technical Assistants (Export Promotion)
Candidates must hold the degree in MBA in international business, or foreign trade under regular stream or any degree with P.G. Diploma in international business/ Export Promotion foreign trade or equivalent. The only candidates fulfilling above eligibility criteria, should apply for Technical Assistants in respect of Coconut Development Board Vacancies.
Contenders should not be below the age of 18 years for Coconut Development Board Recruitment. Reservation and Relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be given as per norms govt. of India. SC/ ST candidates will be given 5 years relaxation and OBC Candidates will be given 3 years relaxation.
Selected applicants will be paid with an attractive remuneration for above mentioned post in respect of Coconut Development Board Recruitment. Experienced candidates will get emoluments as per organization rule. Other benefits will also be given to appointed candidates.
Selection of the candidates will be made on their outcome in interview for this recruitment. No TA/DA will be given for attending the interview.
Coconut Development Board Recruitment
How to Apply?
- First of all eligible candidates need to log on official website of Coconut Development Board that is www.coconutboard.nic.in.
- Then contenders need to hit the tab ‘vacancy’ which is given on the top of home page.
- Hit the link ‘Walk in Interview for Technical Assistant (Export Promotion)’ and download official notification from this next page.
- After read complete notification, applicants should create a bio-data on prescribed proforma.
- Further fill it carefully in all respects duly mention academic and personal details.
- Candidates must mention a valid email id and contact number in resume.
- Affix a recent passport size photograph on given place in application form/ resume.
- Now applicants must attend walk-in interview at appropriate date and time.
- Applicants must bring their all original documents as well as original testimonials.
- Bring two passport size photographs one should be affixing on application form.
- Applicants are requested to come for interview at least 30 minutes ago to the stipulated time of interview.
Coconut Development Board,
Kera Bhavan, SRV Road,
Near Woodlans Junction Kochi – 682 011
Walk-in Dates: 21st July 2015 at 10:00 AM
Note: You may get other details about Coconut Development Board Recruitment go through Official Notification. Candidates need to keep in touch with us for obtain latest information about Coconut Development Board Recruitment 2015.
Job Seekers can save this page as bookmark by using Ctrl+D for getting instants access. This page will be updated with current information about CDB, Kochi. You can visit our portal for any information about recruitment, examination, Admit Card result, study material etc. You can also follow us on Facebook and Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On