A latest job advertisement has been asserted by College of Engineering, Pune regarding COEP Recruitment. Organization has invited applications for filling up various vacancies of Programme Manager Post. Job seekers, who wish to get empanel in this engineering college in Pune may apply for COEP Recruitment 2016. Candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria as mentioned below may apply for these latest vacancies by sending their updated resume via email before the last date.
|Name of Posts||BIEL Program Manager|
|Last Date to apply||14th March 2016|
Aspirants may attain entire information about COEP Recruitment 2016 such as required qualification, selection mode, applying process etc through this page that is well settled below by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Essential Qualifications and Experience Detail:
Applying candidate must hold Master of Business Administration (MBA) or Graduate Degree in engineering and must have minimum of 5 years of corporate work experience, with at least 3 years in a public speaking / corporate training role.
- Knowledgeable about grant proposal writing and fundraising.
- Multi-tasking, goal-oriented, hard-working, positive disposition and “can-do” attitude are very important.
- Passionate about entrepreneurship, helping students, and creating societal impact.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Extensive experience in preparing PowerPoint presentations.
- Experience in research and database development.
- Experience in corporate training and public speaking.
Age Limitation for COEP Vacancy:
Age limit of the applying candidate will be permissible as per norms of organization.
Salary to selected candidates will be admissible as per the rules and regulations of College of Engineering, Pune.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on screening of their applications.
Procedure to apply for COEP Pune Recruitment 2016:
- Aspirants those who are willing to apply for College of Engineering Pune Recruitment are required to email their resume duly prepared in proper format at the below mentioned E-mail Id latest by 14th March 2016.
- Resume of applicant must contain all the correct details such as candidate name, father’s name / husband name, residential address, contact details, valid email address and other information.
- Candidates must also attach photocopies of educational documents with resume form. Paste one recent passport size photograph on the resume and email at below given address.
Email your resume at: email@example.com
Last date to send resume: 14th March 2016
Note: Applicants may thoroughly read Official Notification for getting other facts regarding COEP Recruitment 2016. Applicants can stay connects with us to get updated information in this concern or you may bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Jobs in Pune|
|Latest Jobs in Maharashtra||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs by Organization||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Best Jobs In India|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|