Colgate-Palmolive (India) Ltd offers Colgate Scholarship in order to help the students financially for pursuing education. The scholarship will help the students in achieving their career goals. Interested candidates have got a chance to register for the scholarship and shortlisted contenders will then grab awards up to INR 1,00,000. Children’s whose age is below 21 years are eligible to apply for this scholarship application form till the last date.
Colgate Scholarship 2020 Overviews
- Department Name: Colgate – Palmolive (India)
- Category: scholarship for all Indian students
- Total Number of scholarship: 501 (Expected)
- Starting Date To Apply: June 2020 (Tentative)
- Last Date to submit application: September 2020 (Tentative)
- Name of Winners published on the official site: Between June 2020 to March 2021 (Tentative)
Registration will be done by giving a miss-call on the Toll-Free number 1800 313 4575. This toll- free number is printed on every Colgate packs. Names of winners or shortlisted candidates names will be published on the official website.
Colgate Scholarship 2020
Number Of Colgate Scholarship
Colgate Scholarship 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Both Male and Female candidate are eligible to apply for this scheme.
- Candidates who want to apply should be less than 21 years to apply for the Colgate Dental Cream Scholarship Offer.
- Candidates from all over India are eligible to apply for this program apart from Tamil Nadu.
Get Details: Scholarships In India
Colgate India Scholarship Amount
Details of the Scholarship Offer Prizes are as follows:
|Scholarships||Worth Rs. 1,00,000/-||45|
|Scholarships||Worth Rs. 10,000/-||456|
Colgate Scholarship Selection Process
- Selection of candidates for scholarship done randomly back call.
- Candidates have to give correct answers to the callers.
- Selected candidates should send correctly filled form.
Know Here: How to Prepare For Scholarship Exam
Procedure to Apply for Colgate Scholarship
- Candidates needs to miss call on a toll free no provided by Colgate-Palmolive, which is 1800 419 0055. It is also available at the back side of the Colgate.
- There is no restriction to buy Colgate for it.
- Then user will get a call back from the company and they will ask to select an Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS) to answer question. You should reply the entire question correctly and don’t give fake answer.
- Purchase of any Colgate pack including Colgate Dental Cream toothpaste, Colgate Active Salt toothpaste, Colgate Active Salt lemon toothpaste, Colgate Active Salt Neem toothpaste, Colgate Cibaca toothpaste, Colgate CibacaVedshakti toothpaste, pack is not a condition precedent to participate in this Scholarship Offer.
|Details About Colgate Scholarships||Press|
|Colgate Official Website||www.colgate.co.in|
FAQ’s related to Colgate Scholarship 2020
Q: How the Scholarship amount paid?
Ans: The Payment of Scholarship amount will be done through Account payee cheque.
Q: Which Documents are required for Colgate Scholarship 2020?
Ans: Following documents will be needed for Scholarship of Colgate
- Driver License OR Passport OR Voter Identity Card (any one as proof of address)
- PAN Card
- Child’s birth certificate or school leaving certificate towards the proof of full name and age below 21 years is mandatory.
- The aforesaid documents will be used only for the purpose of verification of the winners of the Offer
- The winners need to submit the aforesaid documents along with the duly filled in form within 2 weeks of receipt of the form from Colgate.
- The cost of postage would be borne by the Company.
Colgate Scholarship 2020 Online Form
Those, who are interested to take advantage of this scholarship, should ensure their eligibility condition and then fill Palmolive Scholarship Program Application Form before the closing date.
The foremost step to apply for Colgate Palmolive Scholarship scheme 2020 is to give a miss call on 1800 313 4575 number and then give answers of some questions to the callers. Aspirants who will be shortlisted for the Colgate Palmolive Limited Scholarship amount will get the sufficient scholarship amount through Account payee cheque to the winner children or their parents.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|College is Registered OR AICTE||Best Career Opportunities|
|List of Fake Universities||Education Loans for Students|
|UGC Approved University List||How Do Toppers Study?|