Apply for Colgate Scholarship and win scholarship of worth Rs. 100000/-. Through this scholarship is giving financially support to those students, whose family cannot afford the expenses of higher studies. You should check the eligibility and fill application for Colgate Scholarship 2019 till last date.
Colgate Scholarship 2019 Overviews
- Applying Process: Offline
- Department Name: Colgate – Palmolive (India)
- Category: scholarship for all Indian students
- Total Number of scholarship: 501
- Last Date: November 2019
Number Of Colgate Scholarship
Colgate Scholarship 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Both Male and Female candidate are eligible to apply for this scheme.
- Candidates who want to apply should be less than 21 years to apply for the Colgate Dental Cream Scholarship Offer.
- Candidates from all over India are eligible to apply for this program apart from Tamil Nadu.
Get Details: Scholarships In India
Colgate India Scholarship Amount
Details of the Scholarship Offer Prizes are as follows:
|Scholarships||Worth Rs. 1,00,000/-||45|
|Scholarships||Worth Rs. 10,000/-||456|
Know Here: How To Get A College Scholarship
Colgate Scholarship Selection Process
- Selection of candidates for scholarship done randomly back call.
- Candidates have to give correct answers to the callers.
- Selected candidates should send correctly filled form.
Know Here: How to Prepare For Scholarship Exam
Procedure to Apply for Colgate Scholarship
- Candidates needs to miss call on a toll free no provided by Colgate-Palmolive, which is 1800 419 0055. It is also available at the back side of the Colgate.
- There is no restriction to buy Colgate for it.
- Then user will get a call back from the company and they will ask to select an Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS) to answer question. You should reply the entire question correctly and don’t give fake answer.
- Purchase of any Colgate pack including Colgate Dental Cream toothpaste, Colgate Active Salt toothpaste, Colgate Active Salt lemon toothpaste, Colgate Active Salt Neem toothpaste, Colgate Cibaca toothpaste, Colgate CibacaVedshakti toothpaste, pack is not a condition precedent to participate in this Scholarship Offer.
|Details About Colgate Scholarships||Get Here|
|Colgate Scholarship Merit List||Get Here|
FAQ’s related to Colgate Scholarship 2019
Q: How the Scholarship amount paid?
Ans: The Payment of Scholarship amount will be done through Account payee cheque.
Do You Know: How to Apply for Scholarship
Q: Which Documents are required for Colgate Scholarship 2019?
Ans: Following documents will be needed for Scholarship of Colgate
- Driver License OR Passport OR Voter Identity Card (any one as proof of address)
- PAN Card
- Child’s birth certificate or school leaving certificate towards the proof of full name and age below 21 years is mandatory.
- The aforesaid documents will be used only for the purpose of verification of the winners of the Offer
- The winners need to submit the aforesaid documents along with the duly filled in form within 2 weeks of receipt of the form from Colgate.
- The cost of postage would be borne by the Company.
Must Know Here: How to Get Scholarship
Colgate Scholarship 2019 Online Form
Those, who are interested to take advantage of this scholarship, should ensure their eligibility condition and then fill Palmolive Scholarship Program Application Form before the closing date.
The foremost step to apply for Colgate Palmolive Scholarship scheme 2018 is to give a miss call on 1800 419 0055 number and then give answers of some questions to the callers. Aspirants who will be shortlisted for the Colgate Palmolive Limited Scholarship amount will get the sufficient scholarship amount through Account payee cheque to the winner children or their parents.
If you have any query related to the content available on this
page then you can drop your comment in comment box;
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|College is Registered OR AICTE||Popular Apps for Teenagers|
|What Makes a Successful Student||Education Loans for Students|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|