Collector Office Dhule Recruitment
An advertisement has announced regarding Collector Office Dhule Recruitment. Online applications are invited from suitable and skilled job hunters to fill up the vacancies of Clerk-Typist Post. Candidates who are looking for Jobs in Maharashtra can clutch this opportunity by applying for Collector Office Dhule Recruitment 2015. Candidates who are interested can submit online application form on or before the last date which is 3rd July 2015.
|Last Date Of Apply Online||3rd July 2015|
To obtain further details related to Collector Office Dhule Recruitment in support of Educational Qualification, Age Limitation, Salary Package, Examination Fee, Mode of Assortment, Procedure to apply, important date etc you need to go through the below section of this page which is organized as per your convenience by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
Job hunters, who want to apply against Collector Office Dhule Recruitment advertisement, should have passed SSC examination from a recognized board with typing speed of 30 wpm in Marathi and 40 wpm in English.
- Applicant’s age limit should not be less than 18 years and not be more than 33 years as on 3rd July 2015.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is available for reserved category.
Job appliers who will be appointed for Clerk Typist Post, will attain an impressive and competitive salary package of Rs. 5200-20200/- along with Grade pay of Rs. 1900/-.
- Candidates belonging to open category need to deposit the examination fee of Rs. 300/-.
- Applicants who belong to reserved category must have pay Rs. 250/- as examination fee.
- Candidates need to pay the examination fee in any branch of State Bank of India through challan.
Mode of Assortment for Collector Office Dhule Recruitment 2015:
Selection of eligible contenders will be done on the basis of their performance in written test and personal interview, conducting by the selection members of association.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates, who fulfill all requirements regarding Collector Office Dhule Recruitment, can follow below mentioned step one by one.
- Firstly, candidates need to visit on official website that is dhule.gov.in
- From home page, hit on appropriate link and select “Online Application” option.
- After that, fill an online application form with all relevant information.
- Press on appropriate option for submitting application form and take print out of application form for future need.
- Application form should be submitted on or earlier than last date which is 3rd July 2015.
- Application form should be submitted before 3rd July 2015.
- Last date of submission of examination fee: 4th July 2015
- Date Of Written Test: 12th July 2015 from 11:00 am to 12:30 pm.
Note: You may read Official Notification, for collecting further details related to this employment notification. Candidates, for obtaining latest updates regarding Collector Office Dhule Recruitment you can bookmark this page using CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On