Collector Office Recruitment
Grab 45 Steno Typist Jobs!!! E-Governance Society, Balod (CG) has announced a latest employment advertisement as Collector Office Recruitment 2016. For this concern applications are invited by the E-Governance Society to assign eligible and capable candidates for 45 vacant positions of Assistant Grade-III/ Steno Typist and Peon. Job finders who are interested and want to job with Collector Office department can grab this big chance by applying for Collector Office Jobs. We will soon update the latest information related to Collector Office Recruitment 2017 in upcoming year. So, stay tuned with us through this page.
|Name of Organization||E-Governance Society|
|Last date of receipt of Application||26th Oct. 2016|
Contenders who are willing to apply for Collector Office Steno Typist Jobs need to submit their application form till the last date that is 26th Oct. 2016. We the team members of recruitmentresult.com provide complete information against above said Advertisement, So, aspirants who fulfil required eligibility norms can go through this notification and read all the details properly.
Collector Office Recruitment
Collector Office Vacancies:
|Sr. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts|
What is required Qualification?
Job hunters who are willing to apply for these latest jobs in government sector must have passed in the 5th /12th Class or Diploma examination in concerned departments from certified/recognized University board/ Institutions.
Check Below Links:
Limitations of Age:
- The age limit of applicants who are going to apply for these job openings in government sector must be between 18 years to 35 years as on 31.12.2016.
- Upper age limit will be relaxed by 05 years for SC/ ST/OBC category candidates.
Salary Offered to assorted applicants:
- For Assistant Grade-III and Steno Typist post: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- per month with a Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/- per month.
- For Peon Post: Rs. Rs. 4750/- to Rs. 7440/- per month with a Grade Pay of Rs. 1300/-.
Process of enrolment for Collector Office Vacancy:
The recruitment of appliers will be purely based on presentation level in skill test/ Interview which will be taken by the expert committee of concerned field.
Is I am eligible to apply for Collector Office Recruitment?
- Eligible aspirants may apply by sending their duly filled applications in prescribed manner which is available on official website that is balod.gov.in
- Now hit on “Notifications” link available at the top of home page.
- After that you have to read the opened advertisement carefully
- Download the format of application after reading all the details.
- Now fill application with complete and correct details as asked and
- Attach all the self attested photocopies of necessary documents and paste a recent passport size photograph along with application form.
- Prepare an envelope and should be super scribed with “Application for the Post Of………..”
- Now candidates need to submit their application form to address mentioned below.
To The Office of the Collector,
Dates to Remember:
Last date for submission of application form: 26th Oct. 2016
Keep in mind Important Note:
Aspirants need to go through Official Notification which is mentioned below to get complete details against Collector Office Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Collector Office Recruitment Notification: Download in PDF Form
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|