Collector Office Recruitment
Collector Office Goa is hiring candidates for the Collector Office Recruitment 2019 for the vacant post in the कलेक्टर कार्यालय. Candidates can go through the Collector Office Advt and check their eligibility for the post. Eligible candidates who wish to apply for Latest Collector Office Goa Vacancy have to fill Collector Office Application Form before last date that is 11-02-2019.
Important links for the Collectorate Office Recruitment:
|Collector Office Goa Official Notification||Press Here|
|ICDS Official Website||Press Here|
South Goa Collectorate Margao Recruitment: Highlights
- Department Name: South Goa Collectorate
- Name Posts: Junior Stenographer, Talathi, Multi-Tasking Staff and for Lower Division Clerk
- Category: Collector Office Bharti
- Number of Posts: 147 vacancies
- Selection Process: Walk In Interview.
- Application Mode: Offline
- Official Website: www.goa.gov.in
- Last Date : 11-02-2019
Collector Office Recruitment
Collector Office Vacancy Details
|Lower Division Clerk||92|
|Multi Tasking Staff||31|
What is the required Qualification for the South Goa Collectorate Madgao Recruitment?
Candidates should have passed HSSC from recognized Board and should have Computer & Typing Knowledge.
For this post, candidate should have graduate degree and should have done Diploma in Computer.
Lower Division Clerk
Asprants should have done HSSC from recognized Board and should have the Computer Knowledge
Candidates should have completed SSC or ITI (Relevant Trade) from a recognized institution.
Check Here: – Jobs As Per Your Qualification
What is the Age Limit for Collectorate of South Goa Bharti?
Age of applicant applying for Collector Office Assistant Recruitment or others must be between 18 years to 35 years . Upper age limit will be relaxed for SC/ ST/OBC category candidates.
What is the Salary Structure for Collector Office Bharti?
Candidates selected for the Collector Office Recruitment, will receive good amount of pay along with other allowances. He/ She will also get various perks and benefits that come with the government job.
Grab Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
How candidates will be selected for the Collector Office Recruitment 2019?
How to apply for the Collector Office Goa Recruitment 2019?
- Eligible aspirants have to visit official website of the Government of Goa that is www.goa.gov.in.
- From the homepage of the website, select the “Recruitment” Tab.
- Now select the link related to South Goa Collectorate Margao Recruitment.
- Refer all details from Collector Office Notification 2019.
- After going through eligibility norms, download Collector Office Application Form 2019.
- Now fill application with complete and correct details as asked there.
- Also attach the relevant documents with the form.
- After that enclose it in an envelope and super scribe it with “Application to the post for….” And send it to the below given address before last date.
Check Out Latest: Employment News This Week Highlights
The Collector, South Goa District,
Matanhy Saldanha Administrative Complex,
Important Dates for Collector Office Recruitment 2019:
- Starting Date For Apply: 27-01-2019
- Last Date For Apply: 11-02-2019
Collectorate of South Goa Recruitment
South Goa Collectorate Margao has invited applications for the recruitment of Junior Stenographer, Talathi, Lower Division Clerk, Multi-Tasking Staff etc. Interested candidates can check their eligibility and apply for the Collector Office Vacancy.
Collectorate Office Recruitment in Goa
Candidates have to fill the application form for the Collector Office Recruitment 2019 which is available on the official website of the Goa District. Last date to submit the application for the Collector Office Recruitment 2019 is 11-02-2019.
Get Here: Free Job Updates
If you have any query or suggestion regarding the Collector Office Recruitment 2019, then comment in the below given comment box.
Latest Recruitment On 29-01-2019: