College Of Vocational Studies Recruitment
College Of Vocational Studies has broadcasted an employment advertisement for College Of Vocational Studies Recruitment. The university is looking for suitable job appliers to fill up MTS (Office Attendants). Participants, who consider themselves eligible for said posts, may attend walk-in interview on scheduled date which is 11th December 2015. We’re also trying to collect more information about College of Vocational Studies Recruitment 2016 so stay connected with us on our web portal.
|Position Name||MTS (Office Attendants)|
|Date Of Walk- In- Interview||11th December 2015|
Contenders may obtain detailed Information College Of Vocational Studies Recruitment such as educational qualification, salary package, mode of selection, process to apply, dates of walk- in etc from this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Essential Qualification For College Of Vocational Studies Vacancies:
- Appliers are required to possess Secondary School Certificate (10th) or its equivalent qualification from recognized board / Institution.
- Having experience in Armed Forces (Army/Navy/Air Force) and training in Basic & Refresher course in Home guard and Civil Defence IT or Trade Certificate from recognized institute which can be useful for working in university.
Assured aspirants for MTS (Office Attendant) posts will get consolidated pay scale of Rs. 11,000/- per month.
No application fee is required to pay by candidates.
Walk- in will be conducting by the selection panel of College Of Vocational Studies, to select talented and capable job seekers for above mentioned post.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Preparation for Getting a Job||More Details|
|Common Interview Mistakes||More Details|
How to Apply for College Of Vocational Studies Recruitment:
- Candidates who find themselves eligible for above stated Post may apply by attending interview.
- Job appliers may need to submit updated resume or filled application form before the interview session will be started.
- The aspirants are requested to appear for interview along with entire original testimonials concerning with qualification, experience, age proof, community certificate, One set of Xerox copies of previously said documents and latest passport size photograph (if required) at the venue given below.
- Candidates should report on time otherwise you will not to participate in interview.
In the Principal’s Room,
College of Vocational Studies
(University of Delhi)
Triveni (Sheikh Sarai) Phase -11
New Delhi-110017, India
Walk-in Interview Will Be Held On: 11th December 2015
To get information about College Of Vocational Studies Recruitment go through this Official Notification. We keep updating all the latest College Of Vocational Studies Recruitment 2016 details here so please Bookmark this page using Control+D and don`t miss any Recruitment details
Something That You Should Put An Eye On