COMEDK UGET Application Form
Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka is going to release the COMEDK UGET Application Form 2020 in the month of 3rd week of January 2020. Through COMEDK Entrance Exam, admission will be given to candidates in various undergraduate engineering courses. Interested candidates can check the COMEDK Notification, Registration Process, and COMEDK Exam Date from the details given in this page.
COMEDK UGET 2019-20 Overview:
|Name Of The Organization||Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka|
|Name Of The Examination||COMEDK Under Graduate Entrance Test|
|Date Of Written Exam||May 2019|
|Category||COMEDK UGET Entrance Exam|
|COMEDK UGET Notification Release date||3rd week of January 2020|
|COMEDK UGET Registration last date||April 2020|
|COMEDK UGET Apply Mode||Online|
COMEDK Application Form
COMEDK UGET Application Form Instructions
- COMEDK Application Form will be available online from 3rd week of January 2020
- Candidates have to register for exam through online mode only by filling online COMEDK Application Form 2020.
- Candidates will fill COMEDK Application Form & submit the application till the third week of April 2020.
- Upload scanned photograph, signature, signature of Father/Guardian & unique ID proof.
- Keep the print copy of filled COMEDK 2020 Application Form for future use.
- No candidates need to send an application by post or, any other methods.
You Can Also Check: Best Career Opportunities
COMEDK UGET 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
Nationality: Candidates must be the citizen of India.
For UG Engineering
- Qualifying Exam: Pass 2nd PUC or 10+2 higher secondary or equivalent examination.
- Subjects: Pass the above exam with PCM & English as a compulsory subject.
- Minimum Marks: Pass the above qualifying exam with minimum 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST/OBC category of Karnataka state) aggregate.
For UG Architecture
- Qualifying Exam: Pass 2nd PUC or 10+2 higher secondary or equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects. OR Pass 10+3 Diploma examination.
- Minimum Marks: Pass the above exam with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/OBC category of Karnataka).
- NATA Score: Have qualified NATA or equivalent examination.
How much is the COMEDK UGET Application fee?
- Candidates have to pay COMEDK UGET application fee of Rs 1500/-
- For COMEDK UNIGAUGE, candidates have to pay Rs. 2400/-
- Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
- The candidates can pay the fee either through online or offline mode.
- For Online Payment: Through debit card/credit or net banking.
- For Offline Payment: Through bank challan submitted at any branch of Axis bank.
|Stream||COMEDK FEES (IN RS.)|
|COMEDK UGET||BOTH COMEDK AND UNIGAUGE|
|PCM||Rs 1500+ *GST of 18% on Rs 1500 + Convenience charge/fee as applicable||Rs 24100+ *GST of 18% on Rs 2400 + Convenience charge/fee as applicable|
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
COMEDK Admission 2020 Procedure:
Selection of the contenders for COMEDK Admission will be made through their performance in COMEDK UGET Entrance Exam and interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka.
COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Exam: Online mode (Computer Based Test).
- Type of Question: Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of Exam: 3 hours.
- Language: English.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking.
- COMEDK entrance test is based on the existing syllabus of 10 + 2 / 12th STD / 2nd PUC.
|Subject||No. of Questions (B.E./B.Tech)|
Read Here: How To Find Online Study Material
How to fill COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Form?
- First of all, candidates are required to visit to the official web portal of the Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka that is www.comedk.org to apply against COMEDK UGET 2019.
- Now press on the “UGET Details” present in the menu bar of the homepage and press on “About UGET and Notification” option from the drop down list.
- Then read the whole details present on the appeared page.
- After that, hit on the “Applicant Login UGET-2020”.
- Now you have to fill the COMEDK UGET 2020 Registration Form including all the personal details correctly in prescribed format.
- After that, press on the “Register” and then hit on “Generate OTP” number.
- Then fill CAPTCHA code in the dialog box.
- Now hit on Submit button and OTP will be sent to your registered mail ID / Mobile Number.
- Go back to the previous page and enter “Email Id and Date of Birth” in the space provided in dialog box.
- Fill Online Application Form and upload all relevant documents and certificate with recent passport size photographs/ signature.
- Lastly press the “submit” button for final submission.
- Now acquire a printout of Application Form for future reference.
Check COMEDK UGET Related Links:
|COMEDK UGET Syllabus||Get Details|
|COMEDK UGET Answer Key||Get Details|
|COMEDK UGET Counselling||Get Details|
|COMEDK UGET Hall Ticket||Get Details|
|COMEDK UGET Cut off||Get Details|
|COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern||Get Details|
|COMEDK UGET Result||Get Details|
|COMEDK College List||Get Details|
|COMEDK Fee Structure||Get Details|
|COMEDK Previous Year Question Papers||Get Details|
|COMEDK Exam Pattern||Get Details|
|COMEDK Counselling||Get Details|
|COMEDK UGET Information Brochure||Available Soon|
|COMEDK UGET Short Notification||Available Soon|
|COMEDK Official Website||Press Here|
COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2019:
The admit card of COMEDK UGET, also known as online Test Admission Ticket (TAT) will be issued in May 2020. Candidates are suggested to bring their COMEDK UGET Hall Ticket 2020 along with them on the examination day for verification otherwise they will not be permitted to attend the exam at any cost.
Check Out: Education Loans for Students
COMEDK UGET Result 2020:
The examination authority will declare COMEDK UGET 2019 Result online. You are required to check the COMEDK UGET Results and rank list by entering your user ID and password on the official web portal. No hard copy of the score card will be issued to the qualified candidates.
COMEDK UGET Counselling 2020:
- The counselling of COMEDK UGET 2020 is all set to be held on the online in 2 rounds from the second week of June 2019.
- Candidates who qualify the examination have to register online and enter their choices of colleges and courses.
- COMEDK UGET counselling is done on the basis of their ranks secured in the examination.
- Candidates who are going to appear in COMEDK 2020 counselling must submit their documents for verification.
Read Also: Counselling Tips & Techniques
COMEDK UGET Seat Allotment 2020:
The seat allotment result of COMEDK UGET 2020 will be announced online. COMEDK UGET seat allotment 2020 will be based on the candidate’s preference and performance in the examination. After payment of online fees, a verification entry card will be generated, which must be produced at the counselling venue during verification of documents.
COMEDK UGET Participating Institutes 2019:
- Adichunchanagiri Institute Of Technology, Chikmagalur
- AMC Engineering College, Bangalore
- Nandi Institute of Technology and Management Sciences, Bangalore
- Acharya Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- Alva’s Institute of Engineering & Technology, Moodbiri
- Atria Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- Acharya’s NRV School of Architecture, Bangalore
- Alpha College of Engineering Bangalore
- Appa Institute of Engineering & Technology, Gulbarga
- C.S. College of Engineering, Bangalore
You Can Also Check: Engineering Exam Calendar
COMEDK 2020 Exam Important Dates
|Online Starting of Application Form||3rd week of January 2020|
|Availabilityof Mock Test||1st week of February 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form||3rd week of April 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||1st week of May 2020|
|COMEDK UGET 2020 Exam||2nd week of May 2020|
|Publication ofProvisional Answer Key||3rd week of May 2020|
|Last date of Challenging of Answer key||3rd week of May 2020|
|Releaseof Final Answer key||4th week of May 2020|
|Declaration of result/scorecard release||Last week of May 2020|
|Starting of Counselling process||In the month of June 2020|
Go through the above given Official Link to get entire details related to COMEDK UGET Application Form. You may also follow us on Facebook or Google plus to grab updated information on your timeline wall directly and Subscribe Our Free E-Mail Services to acquire details into your mailbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Colleges in India||Engineering Entrance Exams|
|Ways To Get Money For College Fees||How Do Toppers Study?|
|List of Fake Universities||Entrance Exam in India|
|Top Universities in India||Best Colleges in India|