Hurry Up! Select College For Medical and Dental Courses As Per Your Choice, Check Round Wise COMEDK Counselling Procedure Here… Students, who’ve declare qualify in National Eligibility Entrance Test, may check COMEDK Counselling Schedule from this page. For admission in to Medical & Dental courses in various colleges of Karnataka, COMEDK Counseling application form can be submitted till last date and counseling process starts in the month of September. Candidates may stay tuned with us on our web portal to acquire updated information about recruitmentresult.com.
Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka organizes COMEDK Counselling for only those students who have given NEET Exam. Declared qualified, who’re going to attend the counselling session, may reach on time at the below specified venue and you may go through this page of recruitmentresult.com to get complete details about Medical & Dental Counseling Procedure.
|Organization Name||Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka|
|Courses Offered||Medical and Dental Courses|
|Counseling Process Will Be Held||Check Below|
COMEDK Counselling Procedure:
The stepwise process, which will be accepted by Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka, for admission is as follows: COMEDK Counseling Process consists of the following steps:
COMEDK Counselling Registration:
- Candidates first go to official site of organization that is www.comedk.org
- On home page of official site go to “UGET – 2016” and hit “Medical / Dental Updates” link.
- If you are new candidates then you have to register yourself by filling the details like Name of the Applicant, Date of Birth, Email-ID, Mobile No etc.
- After successful registration, you will receive the User id and Password on your Mobile Number and E mail id which is unique & system generated.
- Now login to your account with this USER ID and PASSWORD.
- Now fill online application form with details like Personal Details, Category Details and Qualification Details.
- Upload can image of Applicant’s, Applicant’s Signature, Signature copy of Father/Guardian and NEET Rank card.
- Now pay your counseling fee through proper channel.
- Candidates are advised to retain the copy of the application as it will be one of the several mandatory documents to be produced for participating in the COMEDK Counseling.
Counseling Procedure Details:- Check Here
Online Counselling Merit Card:
- On basis of the NEET All India Rank of candidates merit list will be prepared by the organization.
- Merit list will be available on the official site of organization that is www.comedk.org.
- Applicants may go for counseling on basis of their merit.
Seat Selection Process:
- Applicants should go for seat allocation process along with all required documents that are stated below.
- Seat will be allotted to the deserving according to their merit, category and after verification of original documents.
- Admit card of NEET UG 2016
- NEET – UG 2016 Mark sheet / Rank Card
- Copy of Online Application Form for participation in COMEDK counseling pursuant to NEET results
- SSC (or equivalent) passing certificate o
- PUC/12th std. (or equivalent) examination marks sheet.
- Caste Certificate
- Minority certificate issued by the educational institution concerned
- Domicile certificate
- Parent domicile certificate
- Eligibility Certificate for claiming seats reserved
- valid photo ID proof
Read Here: Documents Required For Counselling
Reporting and Admission:
Finally, Candidates have to report to the allotted college for admissions with Seat Allotment letter and complete the procedure as per specified schedule.
Check These Quick Links:
COMEDK Counselling Dates:
|End Date for submission of Online application|
with Online Payment
|Last Week of August 2017|
|Publishing Provisional COMEDK Merit List On|
|Start Date for raising any objections to the|
published Provisional Merit List
|End Date for submission of objections on|
Published Provisional Merit List
|First Week of September 2017|
|Publishing of Final Merit List and start date of Downloading CCMC Online by the candidate|
|Date for commencement of First Round||Second Week of September 2017|
|End Date for reporting to college|
based on seat selected in First Round
Date for Surrender of seats and
|Third Week Of September 2017|
|Date for commencement of Second|
|End Date for reporting to college|
based on seat selected in Second Round
|Last Week of September 2017|
Check Also:Counselling Schedule Notifications
COMEDK Member Institution:
|College Code||Colleges Name||Location|
|MBBS (Medical) Colleges|
|M001||Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences||Balagangadharanatha Nagara|
|M002||Basaveshwara Medical College And Hospital||Chitradurga|
|M003||S. Nijalingappa Medical College and HSK Hospital and Research Centre||Bagalkot|
|M004||Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College||Bangalore|
|M005||H.K.E. Society’s M.R. Medical College||Gulbarga`|
|M007||K V G Medical College||Sullia|
|M008||Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences||Bangalore|
|M009||M. S. Ramaiah Medical College||Mathikere|
|M010||S S Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre||Davangere|
|M011||Father Muller Medical College||Mangalore|
|M012||SDM College of Medical Sciences and Hospital||Dharwad|
|M013||BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences||Bangalore|
|M014||Shridevi Institute Medical Sciences & Research Hospital||Tumkur|
|BDS (Dental) Colleges|
|D001||AME’S Dental College & Hospital||Raichur|
|D002||Bapuji Dental College & Hospital||Davangere|
|D003||College of Dental Sciences||Davangere|
|D004||D.A.Pandu Memorial R.V.Dental College`||Bangalore|
|D005||Dayananda Sagar College of Dental Sciences||Bangalore|
|D006||Dr.Syamala Reddy Dental College Hospital & Research Centre||Bangalore|
|D007||HKES .S. Nijalingappa Institute of Dental Sciences & Research||Gulbarga|
|D008||HDET’s Dental College& Hospital||Humnabad|
|D009||K G F College of Dental Sciences||K G F|
|D010||K L E Society’s Institute of Dental Sciences||Bangalore|
|D011||K.V.G.Dental College & Hospital||Sullia|
|D012||Krishnadevaraya College of Dental Sciences||Bangalore|
|D013||M.R. Ambedkar Dental College & Hospital||Bangalore|
|D015||M.R. Ambedkar Dental College & Hospital||Belgaum|
|D016||S.B. Patil Dental College & Hospital||Bidar|
|D017||Sharavathi Dental College & Hospital||Shimoga|
|D018||P.M.N.M.Dental College & Hospital||Bagalkot|
|D019||Sri Jagadguru Jayadeva Murugharajendra Dental College & Hospital||Chitradurga|
|D020||Sri Hasanamba Dental College & Hospital||Hassan|
|D021||Sri Rajiv Gandhi College of Dental Sciences & Hospital||Bangalore|
|D022||Sri Venkateshwara Dental College & Hospital||Bangalore|
|D023||Vokkaligara Sangha Dental College & Hospital|
|D025||SDM College of Dental Sciences & Hospital||Dharwad|
Read Here: Counselling Tips & Techniques
Note: You may check below stated Official Link to get complete details about your counselling.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On