COMEDK Fee Structure
Candidates, who are planning to take admission in Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka, must check COMEDK Fee Structure. Candidates can take admission in appropriate UG / PG courses through UGET or PGET exam. Plenty of students take admission in COMEDK, so there is a need to checkout fee Details of any organization you get into. You can get all details related to COMEDK Fee Structure 2017 on this page.
Focal Points On This Page:
Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka offers UGET/PGET courses for candidates who are interested in taking admission in this organization. We are here to answer questions & clear your doubts regarding fee. So those who are interested in taking admission in COMEDK can check Fee structure of 2017 details from this page of recruitmentresult.com given below.
Courses offered under the COMDEK:
- B.S (Medical)
- D.S (Dental)
- E (Bachelor of Engineering)
- Arch (Bachelor of Architecture)
COMEDK Fees Structure
|Discipline||Annual tuition fee payable at the time of counselling|
|Engineering (B.E) or Architecture (B. Arch)||Rs. 50,000/-|
The notable thing is that the maximum tuition fee of for B.E /B.Arch is Rs. 1,37,500/- so left amount that is above Rs.50,000/- shall be paid at the time of admission to the college.
Check Here: COMEDK UGET Entrance Exam
UGET Application fee:
|Registration Options||PCB/ PCM||PCMB|
|COMED-K UGET Only||Rs. 1200||Rs. 1500|
|Uni-GAUGE EMeD Only||Rs. 1500||Rs. 2000|
|Both Uni-GAUGE EMeD andCOMEDK UGET||Rs. 2000||Rs. 2500|
PGET Application Fee:
- Those who have applied for PGET, are requested to pay an amount of application fee of Rs. 3000/- that is non refundable.
- Online / offline mode will be used to pay application fees.
Mode of payment:
- Annual fee of the first year, for different under course and post graduate courses should be paid by the candidates in the form of demand draft drawn only on nationalized banks in favour of COMEDK and indicating the test admission ticket number (TAT number) there on, payable at Bangalore when they come for centralized counselling.
- Apiarists should come with complete preparation to participate in the counseling with proper demand draft before registering themselves for selecting a seat.
Get Here: COMEDK PGET 2017 Application Form
Method of Payment for UGET/ PGET:
Fee can be paid through Bank Challan at any branch of Axis Bank. Go through below mentioned steps:
- First of all, candidates are required to visit the official website that is www.comedk.org.
- Select “Apply for UGET – 2017” link that is available in the section of “UGET – 2017” at the left side of the homepage.
- After that press on “Register for COMED – K UGET & Uni – GAUGE EMeD” tab.
- Registered candidates need to Use “User ID” and “Password”, received by you as SMS/ Email to “Login” and “Submit” your application.
- New users are required to register.
- Now, fill the application form correctly and recheck it once before pressing “Submit” button.
- After submitting the form, a new page will be opened and you will get two options to deposit offline / online.
- Then, select the Offline (Challan based) Payment option and enter Captcha and submit the application
- Now, you will get a Tab “Challan” at application view page and download the Pre-printed Challan on your desktop and take a print out of it.
- After completing this process, you need to visit authorized Axis bank branches and pay the amount of fee and re-Log in to the Application Portal and upload Signed/ Sealed Challan scanned copy.
- At last, choose your city and submit the application form.
Get Here: COMEDK College List 2017
Candidates, who want to deposit their fee they can pay through online mode by using Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card. Follow the below stated steps:
- Firstly log on to the official website that is www.comedk.org.
- Now choose ‘Apply for UGET – 2017 link that is in the section of ‘UGET – 2017’ at left side of the homepage.
- Afterwards, hit on suitable link and Fill Online Application Form.
- You will be directed to Citrus payment portal after pressing on submit button to complete the payment process.
- At last, you can pay your fee as follow above said instructions by using Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card.
Scholars if you want to attain knowledge about COMEDK Fee Structure 2017 then visit Official Link. Join us on Facebook or Google + for latest updates or bookmark our web portal by pressing control + D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|COMEDK Syllabus||COMEDK Counselling|
|COMEDK Previous Year Question||COMEDK Exam Pattern|
|Do you need Money for College Fee?||How to Get a Free College Education|