COMEDK Fee Structure
Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka conducts entrance exam for providing admission to B.E./MBBS/B.D.S courses. With the help of COMEDK Fee structure, you can take admission in Engineering Medical Colleges. On the basis of UGET or PGET exam score, aspirants may take admission in this institute. Get equipped with all details about COMEDK Fee Structure 2018 such as Medical (M.B.B.S), Dental B.D.S & Engineering (B.E) or Architecture (B. Arch).
Focal Points On This Page:
Aspirants may apply for COMEDK UGET till third week of April 2018. COMEDK Fee Structure for all the programs is listed here. COMEDK UGET exam is scheduled to be organized in the month of May 2018. This exam will organize in 697 exam centers across 153 cities. Get all details about COMEDK Fee Structure 2018 by going through this page.
Courses offered under the COMDEK:
- S (Medical)
- S (Dental)
- E (Bachelor of Engineering)
- Arch (Bachelor of Architecture)
COMEDK Fee Structure
|Discipline||Annual tuition fee payable at the time of counselling|
|Engineering (B.E) or Architecture (B. Arch)||Rs. 50,000/-|
The notable thing is that the maximum tuition fee of for B.E /B.Arch is Rs. 1,37,500/- so left amount that is above Rs.50,000/- shall be paid at the time of admission to the college.
Check Here: COMEDK UGET Entrance Exam
UGET Application fee:
COMEDK Fee Structure contains listed details
|Registration Options||PCB/ PCM||PCMB|
|COMED-K UGET Only||Rs. 1200||Rs. 1500|
|Uni-GAUGE EMeD Only||Rs. 1500||Rs. 2000|
|Both Uni-GAUGE EMeD andCOMEDK UGET||Rs. 2000||Rs. 2500|
List Of Colleges In Comedk:
- Adichunchangiri Institute of Medical Science, Balagangadharanatha Nagara
- Basaveshwara Medical College & Hospital, Chitradurga
- BVV Sangha’s S. Nijalingappa Medical College, Bagalkot
- Muller’s Medical College (Christian Minority), Mangalore
- HKE Society’s M R Medical College, Gulbarga
- JJM Medical College, Davangere
- SS Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Davangere
- Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheswara College of Medical Sciences & Hospital (Tulu Minority), Dharwad
- JSS Medical College, Mysore
- KVG Medical College, Sullia
- Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore
- MS Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore
Get Here:COMEDK College List
PGET Application Fee:
- Those who have applied for PGET, are requested to pay an amount of application fee of Rs. 3000/- that is non refundable. Aspirants may check out COMEDK Fee Structure prior applying.
- Online / offline mode will be used to pay application fees.
Mode of payment:
- Annual fee of the first year, for different under course and post graduate courses should be paid by the candidates in the form of demand draft drawn only on nationalized banks in favour of COMEDK and indicating the test admission ticket number (TAT number) there on, payable at Bangalore when they come for centralized counselling.
- Apiarists should come with complete preparation to participate in the counseling with proper demand draft before registering themselves for selecting a seat.
COMEDK engineering colleges fee structure:
|CET Fee in unaided colleges (from non minority)||Rs. 46000/-||Rs. 35000/-||Rs. 38090/- and Rs. 41590/-|
|COMED- K Fee in unaided colleges (from non minority)||Rs. 357500/-||Rs. 25300/-||Rs. 13700/-|
|CET Fee in Govt. colleges||Rs. 16700/-||Rs. 14400/-||Rs. 18090/-|
Method of Payment for UGET/ PGET:
Fee can be paid through Bank Challan at any branch of Axis Bank. Go through below mentioned steps:
- First of all, candidates are required to visit the official website that is www.comedk.org.
- Select “hit to Apply for UGET” link available under “Login COMEDK UGET Application” head.
- At new page. Press on “FEE STRUCTURE” link.
- Go through it, after that press on “Register for Uni-GAUGE-E Exam” link.
- Choose “FEES” option.
- Registered candidates need to Use “User ID” and “Password”, received by you as SMS/ Email to “Login” and “Submit” your application.
- New users are required to register.
- Now, fill the application form correctly and recheck it once before pressing “Submit” button.
- After submitting the form, a new page will be opened and you will get two options to deposit offline / online.
- Then, select the Offline (Challan based) Payment option and enter Captcha and submit the application
- Now, you will get a Tab “Challan” at application view page and download the Pre-printed Challan on your desktop and take a print out of it.
- After completing this process, you need to visit authorized Axis bank branches and pay the amount of fee and re-Log in to the Application Portal and upload Signed/ Sealed Challan scanned copy.
- At last, choose your city and submit the application form.
Get Here:COMEDK PGET
Candidates, who want to deposit their fee they can pay through online mode by using Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card. Follow the below stated steps:
- Firstly log on to the official website that is www.comedk.org.
- Now choose ‘UGET Details” head accessible at top menu bar.
- Select “About UGET and Notification” link from there.
- You will be moved to new page, go under left side & select “Fees head”.
- Go through all details about COMEDK Fee Structure.
- Afterwards, hit on suitable link and Fill Online Application Form.
- You will be directed to Citrus payment portal after pressing on submit button to complete the payment process.
- At last, you can pay your fee as follow above said instructions by using Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card.
For getting more details about COMEDK Fee Structure 2018, have a sight at its Official Link. Join us on Facebook or Google + for latest updates or bookmark our web portal by pressing control + D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|COMEDK Syllabus||COMEDK Counselling|
|COMEDK Previous Year Question||COMEDK Exam Pattern|
|Do you need Money for College Fee?||How to Get a Free College Education|