COMEDK UGET Hall Ticket
Download COMEDK UGET Hall Ticket in just one hit!!! Applicants who had register themselves for undergraduate entrance test can download their COMEDK UG Test Admit Card. Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka conducts Under Graduate Entrance Test 2017 for the candidates who want to take admission in MBBS, BDS, B.Arch and B.Tech courses. Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka has scheduled to conduct UG Test Admission test on 14th May 2017. Before that all candidates are advised to get their UG Test Admission Ticket. Appliers can avail their COMEDK UGET Hall Ticket 2017 through online mode as it is available now.
Focal Points on this page
Under Graduate Entrance Test is conducted to fill around 20,000 seats in 150+ COMEDK member institutions and 12 Uni-GAUGE member institutions. It is necessary to have COMEDK UGET examination admit card while appearing for examination. Without call letters no applicant will be allow to enter in the examination hall. For the purpose of downloading COMEDK UGET admit Card, you need to follow online procedure or you may get exam Call Letter by following some essential steps which are given below in this page. For obtaining rest and entire information about COMDECK under Graduate Entrance Test Admit Card, you need to read out this page which has written by the team of www.recruitmentresult.com.
How to download COMEDK UGET Exam Hall Ticket?
Candidates may follow below stated guidelines to download their COMEDK UGET Admit Card, have a look…
- Applicants will have to visit Official Website of Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental College of Karnataka which is www.comedk.org
- On home page, go to left hand side and select ‘UGET-2017 Details’.
- Hit on “Applicant Login – UGET 2017”, visible on left side.
- After That, Select ‘Apply’ button and hit on “Download Test Admissions Tickets” visible on right side of page.
- Now, you are required to Enter User ID and Password and choose “Submit” button.
- After that your hall ticket is visible to you.
- Download it and take printout of it, keep it safe for examination purpose.
Read Now: How to Download Admit Card?
COMEDK UGET Hall Ticket
Do you Know these interesting facts?
Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental College of Karnataka conducts medical entrance test for those who want to take admission in Medical or engineering colleges for relevant courses. Large no. of candidates is requiring admission in the Under Graduate courses of university and applies for entrance exam. Organization is to define the merit of students in an effective, fair, transparent and non-exploitative testing procedure.
Check Now: COMEDK Previous Year Question Papers
Motive to conduct Under Graduate Entrance Test:
- Organization’ main motive of organizing Under Graduate Entrance Test is to check and measure the eligibility of candidates for taking admission to under graduate Degree and Diploma courses in Medical subjects for the State Quota seats in Karnataka Government Colleges.
- Qualified contenders may also get admission in various Institutions of Karnataka and Government colleges or Private Medical Colleges / Institutions and Deemed Universities within the State of Karnataka.
Get Details: COMEDK Syllabus
Admission in MBBS/ BDS/ B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Arch courses will be done through their qualifying marks in Under Graduate Entrance Test followed by Counseling Procedure which is held in month of June or July.
COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern:
|Subjects Name||B.E.||MBBS / BDS||Both (B.E. & MBBs / BDS)|
|Paper Timings Shift Wise (Tentative)|
|Morning Shifts||10:00 AM to 01:00 PM||10:00 AM to 12:00 PM||10:00 AM to 01:00 PM|
|Afternoon Shifts||–||02:30 PM to 04:30 PM|
Get Here: COMEDK Exam Pattern
The test will be held on the mentioned time and date in all the test centers simultaneously. The List of Test cities for COMEDK are listed below. Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka conducts Under Graduate Entrance Test 2017 will be conducted at multiple test centers in 153 cities across the Country.
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|C.G||Bhilai & Durg|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Srinagar|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City|
Important Instruction for COMEDK UGET Exam Admit Card:
- Candidates must download their COMEDK UGET Hall Ticket through online mode within admit card generation process.
- Candidates must check the complete details given on the admit card like, exam center, timings and other necessary information.
- Keep the admit card safe and bring it with you at the time of examination because it is the main document that verify your participation in exam.
- Bring an original identity proof like aadhar card/ voter id/ PAN card etc along with admit card at the time of examination.
Check Now: Medical Entrance Exams Preparation Books
|Beginning date for download of Test Admission Ticket||05/05/2017|
|Closing date for downloading of Online Test Admission Ticket||13/05/2017|
|COMEDK UGET 2017 Exam||14/05/2017|
|Publishing of “Provisional Answer Keys”||18/05/2017|
|Last date for receiving objections relating to “Provisional Answer Keys”||22/05/2017|
|Publishing of “Final Answer Keys”||26/05/2017|
|Declaration of Results||29/05/2017|
Candidates may open this Official Link for downloading COMEDK UGET Hall Ticket 2017 and you may subscribe our free e-mail services to get information directly into your mailbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|COMEDK Counselling||COMEDK College List|
|Medical Entrance Exams in India||COMEDK UGET Exam Answer Key|
|COMEDK Fee Structure||COMEDK UGET Results|
|COMEDK UGET Entrance Exam||Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide|