COMEDK UGET Hall Ticket
Limited time left for COMEDK UGET Exam!!! Take Out your COMEDK UGET Hall Ticket before the exam date!!! Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka is all set to dispatch the call letters for upcoming COMEDK Under Graduate Entrance Test. Candidates who have effectively registered for this exam they can obtain their Duplicate Admit Card through online mode. Up to date information related to COMEDK UGET Hall Ticket 2017 can be fetched from the below section of this page.
COMEDK UGET Exam is going to be held in the month of May 2017 (Tentatively) to provide admission to qualified candidates in MBBS, BDS, B.Arch and B.Tech courses. Candidates who are preparing to qualify this exam they should not miss their admit card because it is very important document to be appeared in the examination. Candidates can obtain it online by using their registration user id and password. For more details please go through this page of recruitmentresult.com.
How to download COMEDK UGET Exam Hall Ticket?
Candidates may follow below stated guidelines to download their COMEDK UGET Admit Card, have a look…
- Applicants will have to visit Official Website of Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental College of Karnataka which is www.comedk.org
- On home page, go to left hand side and select ‘UGET-2017 Details’.
- Hit on “Applicant Login – UGET 2017”, visible on left side.
- After That, Select ‘Apply’ button and hit on “Download Test Admissions Tickets” visible on right side of page.
- Now, you are required to Enter User ID and Password and choose “Submit” button.
- After that your hall ticket is visible to you.
- Download it and take printout of it, keep it safe for examination purpose.
Read Now: How to Download Admit Card?
COMEDK UGET Hall Ticket
Do you these interesting facts?
Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental College of Karnataka conducts medical entrance test for those who want to take admission in Medical or engineering colleges for relevant courses. Large no. of candidates is requiring admission in the Under Graduate courses of university and applies for entrance exam. Organization is to define the merit of students in an effective, fair, transparent and non-exploitative testing procedure.
Check Now: COMEDK Previous Year Question Papers
Motive to conduct Under Graduate Entrance Test:
- Organization’ main motive of organizing Under Graduate Entrance Test is to check and measure the eligibility of candidates for taking admission to under graduate Degree and Diploma courses in Medical subjects for the State Quota seats in Karnataka Government Colleges.
- Qualified contenders may also get admission in various Institutions of Karnataka and Government colleges or Private Medical Colleges / Institutions and Deemed Universities within the State of Karnataka.
Get Details: COMEDK Syllabus
Admission in MBBS/ BDS/ B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Arch courses will be done through their qualifying marks in Under Graduate Entrance Test followed by Counseling Procedure which is held in month of June or July.
COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern:
|Subjects Name||B.E.||MBBS / BDS||Both (B.E. & MBBs / BDS)|
|Paper Timings Shift Wise (Tentative)|
|Morning Shifts||10:00 AM to 01:00 PM||10:00 AM to 12:00 PM||10:00 AM to 01:00 PM|
|Afternoon Shifts||–||02:30 PM to 04:30 PM|
Get Here: COMEDK Exam Pattern
Important Instruction for COMEDK UGET Exam Admit Card:
- Candidates must download their COMEDK UGET Hall Ticket through online mode within admit card generation process.
- Candidates must check the complete details given on the admit card like, exam center, timings and other necessary information.
- Keep the admit card safe and bring it with you at the time of examination because it is the main document that verify your participation in exam.
- Bring an original identity proof like aadhar card/ voter id/ PAN card etc along with admit card at the time of examination.
Check Now: Medical Entrance Exams Preparation Books
|Beginning date for download of Test Admission Ticket||Last week of April 2017|
|Closing date for downloading of Online Test Admission Ticket||First week of May 2017|
|COMEDK UGET 2017 Exam||Second Week of May 2017|
|Publishing of “Provisional Answer Keys”||Second Week of May 2017|
|Last date for receiving objections relating to “Provisional Answer Keys”||Third week of May 2017|
|Publishing of “Final Answer Keys”||Last week of May 2017|
|Declaration of Results||Last week of May 2017|
|Uploading of “Online Rank Card”||First week of June 2017|
|Commencement of Counselling Schedule||Second week of June 2017|
Candidates may open this Official Link for downloading COMEDK UGET Hall Ticket 2017 and you may subscribe our free e-mail services to get information directly into your mailbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|COMEDK Counselling||COMEDK College List|
|Medical Entrance Exams in India||COMEDK UGET Exam Answer Key|
|COMEDK Fee Structure||COMEDK UGET Results|
|COMEDK UGET Entrance Exam||Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide|