COMEDK PGET Exam Pattern
In order to provide admission in BDS & MBBS courses, Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka conduct COMEDK PGET Examination. COMEDK PGET Exam Pattern is available here for the appearing aspirants in entrance exam which is expected to be commenced in the month of February 2018.
This Page Contains:
COMEDK PGET Notification 2018, there are almost 19 Dental and 12 Medical colleges in which you can apply for the admission. COMEDK PGET Exam Pattern 2018 contains details concerning medical as well as dental stream. Paper Structure, Marking Scheme, Exam Duration and more details are mentioned under COMEDK PGET 2018 Exam Pattern on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
COMEDK PGET Exam Pattern
Overview of COMEDK PGET Exam Pattern 2018:
|Paper Pattern||Paper consists of 180 Objective Type Questions and is divided into two sections.|
|Subject||Subjects respective to medical and dental fields.|
|Marking Scheme||Correct answer (+)1 mark. No negative marking.|
|Total Marks||180 marks|
COMEDK PGET Paper Structure 2018:
|Medical Stream||Dental Stream|
|Section I : Direct MCQ’s – 120 questions of 1 mark each||Section I : Direct MCQ’s – 148 questions of 1 mark each|
|Section II : Clinical vignettes linked MCQs– 60 question of 1 mark each||Section II : Clinical vignettes linked MCQs– 32 question of 1 mark each|
Check Now: COMEDK PGET Application Form
Detailed COMEDK PGET Entrance Exam Pattern 2018:
- COMEDK PGET 2018 will be conducted as computer based test.
- There will be 180 objective type questions.
- The duration of the Entrance Exam will be 3 hours (10 am to 1 pm).
- There will be a separate test for PG Medical and PG dental courses.
- Each right answer contains one mark.
- There is no provision of negative marking.
- The syllabus for the entrance examination will be of MBBS/BDS standard as prescribed by MCI/DCI.
- The question paper will consist of sections namely section I and section II.
- Belonging candidates to the General Category need to secure a minimum of 50% and for SC/ST/OBC categories minimum of 40% marks are required.
Guidelines For Computer Based Test:
- In computer based examination, timings will be shown at the right side along with the Question Palette.
- You can easily navigate to any question by clicking on the question number.
- You can mark a question for review and then come back to it for saving the correct option.
- You can easily navigate between multiple sections by clicking the respective section displayed on the top bar of the screen.
- To check the answer status, you need to be placing the mouse over the name of the Section.
- You can view all the questions by clicking on the Question Paper button.
- You can shuffle between different sections or change the optional Sections any number of times.
Check Now: COMEDK Previous Year Question Papers
COMEDK PGET Preparation Books 2018:
|CBSE All India Engineering Entrance Exam ‘Mathematics’, By Dr.N.K.Singh|
|Target Educare’s COMEDK-KCET:PG Dental Entrance Examinations Question Bank with Explanatory Answers and References|
|Elements Of Coordinate Geometr|
|Soul of The Nation – Constitution of India, By P. R. Gupta|
|Verbal Ability And Rc For Cat. By Arun Sharma|
Objective Approach To English Literature For Net, Jrt, Slet And Pre-ph.d …By Ivan K. Masih, K.K. Narayan, Rahmat Jahan & Neeraj Kumar, Pandey Om Prakash
Note: COMEDK PGET Exam Pattern 2018 can be downloaded by the candidates with the help of this Official Website also. Contenders if you want to know more about COMEDK PGET Exam Pattern or any other details, be in touch with our portal by pressing CTRL + D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|COMEDK Counselling||COMEDK PGET Result|
|COMEDK PGET Admit Card||Medical Entrance Exams in India|
|Medical Entrance Exams Preparation Books||How To Prepare For Online Exam|
|COMEDK Fee Structure||COMEDK Exam Pattern|