COMEDK PGET 2018
Avail all details about COMEDK PGET 2018 Application Form from here. Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental of Karnataka Postgraduate Entrance Test is a state level entrance exam which is organized by the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental of Karnataka (COMEDK). COMEDK PGET-2018 Registration commences from Second week of March 2018 & lasts till Third week of March 2018. Aspirants may get all stuff concerning COMEDK PGET 2018 Application Form including Results, Rank List; admit card, exam pattern & Counselling.
This page includes:
COMEDK PGET 2018 exam score card is used for providing admission to the private dental and medical colleges of Karnataka state. COMEDK PGET 2018 paper comprise of 180 objective type questions which needs to be completed in 3 hours or 180 minutes. We, the team of recruitmentresult.com have placed all stuff about COMEDK PGET 2018 Application Form on below of page.
|Institution Name||Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka|
|Courses Offered||PG Medical Programs|
|Last Date To Apply||Third week of March 2018|
COMEDK PGET 2018
Courses Offered Through COMEDK PGET:
What is the COMEDK PGET Eligibility?
- Contenders should possess M.B.B.S. / B.D.S. degree from an institution recognized by MCI/ DCI.
- Aspirants must have completed the rotating internship or those who are in procedure must complete it by April 30, 2018 at the earliest.
- Applicants must meet all the requirements stipulated by MCI / DCI from time to time.
- Candidates get the score in entrance exam along with 50% marks for non-reserved candidate 40% marks are required for reserved category.
- Individuals should have get the Registration State or National level Counselling
Check Here: How To Get Admission In Medical College?
Scope Of COMEDK PGET 2017:
Online entrance test is being organized for merit purpose that is utilize by COMEDK Member Institutions and COMEDK PGET-2018 examination marks are legitimate only for admissions during the academic year 2018-2019 and there will be a separate entrance test for each of Post Graduate Medical and Dental streams.
COMEDK PGET Fee Structure:
- For getting registered for COMEDK PGET 2018, applicants need to pay Rs. 800/- as application fees.
- Application fees will not be refunded under any circumstance including statutory and judicial reasons.
- Aspirants can make payment of fee through credit card, debit card or net banking.
- You may also pay fees through offline mode.
Check Here Now:- COMEDK Fee Structure
What Mode Of Payment Is Acceptable For Paying The Fee?
Both online and offline payment modes are available. Online payment through debit card/credit card /net banking is available and Offline through challan payment from Axis bank is acceptable.
Do You Know? How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
Admission Process through COMEDK PGET:
- Selection of skilled students will be done on basis of their performance in entrance exam. Qualified candidates may appear for counseling.
- On basis of COMEDK PGET 2018 Counseling college admission will be provided to the students in college of their choice.
Useful Section Of COMEDK PGET
COMEDK PGET Exam Pattern:
COMEDK PGET Exam Pattern 2018 is well listed here.
- COMEDK PGET 2018 is the computer-based test having 180 objective type questions.
- Time duration of the examination is 3 hours (10 am to 1 pm).
- There will be a separate exam for PG medical and PG dental courses.
- You will get one mark for each right answer.
- There is no provision of negative marking.
- COMEDK PGET 2018 paper consist of sections namely section I and section II.
|For Medical Stream|
|Section I : Direct MCQ’s||120 questions of 1 mark each|
|Section II : Clinical vignettes linked MCQs||60 question of 1 mark each|
|For Dental Stream|
|Section I : Direct MCQ’s||148 questions of 1 mark each|
|Section II : Clinical vignettes linked MCQs–||32 question of 1 mark each|
You Must Know About: How To Solve Objective Type Paper
How will I answer a question in PGET 2017 computer based test?
There will be 4 options for each question and you have to select one of the options using your computer mouse which can be evaluate or re-answered any time during duration of examination.
COMEDK PGET Exam Centers:
Aspirants may choose Exam centres as per their preference.
|Port Blair||Andaman & Nicobar|
|Bhilai & Durg||C.G|
|Jammu||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Bokaro Steel City||Jharkhand|
Read This:How to Get a Free College Education
How to apply for COMEDK PGET 2017?
- Applicants who are fulfilling the eligibility conditions should go to official site that is www.comedk.org.
- Follow ‘PGET’ section available at top menu bar.
- Hit on “Apply for PGET” link, “PGET Details” link, Brochure & calendar of events tab.
- Go through all details as listed in COMEDK PGET notification
- Thereafter, you may download COMEDK PGET 2018 application form.
- Enter all details in COMEDK PGET online application form like personal details, category, qualification etc.
- Now upload your photo of Dimensions 180 x 220 Pixels and Maximum file size should be 200 kb. The image should be of .jpg or .jpeg format.Upload your signature of Dimensions 230 x 90 Pixels and Maximum file size should be 200 kb. The image should be of .jpg or .jpeg format.
- Pay your application fee as mentioned above.
- Ensure that Online Application Form is filled properly with all complete details.
- Hit on “PREVIEW” button, after verifying all details, you may press on submit option to submit COMEDK PGET 2018 application form.
How many times can I register for COMEDK PGET 2017 exam?
- Students, your answer is as many times as you wish but E-mail ID once used for making an application cannot be used once more.
- Also the Application fee of Rs. 800/- is non-refundable and therefore each Application has to be going along with with a fresh Application fee.
- There is also risk of numerous Applications being rejected therefore the candidates are counsel to be exceedingly careful while applying.
Must Read: Do you need Money for College Fee?
COMEDK PGET 2018 Admit Card:
Contenders may get COMEDK PGET Admit CARD 2018 through online mode. COMEDK PGET hall ticket is also known as online Test Admission Ticket (TAT). You may download COMEDK PGET hall ticket form third week of April 2018. You need to carry admit card on the exam day.
COMEDK PGET 2018 Answer Key:
COMEDK PGET Answer Key 2018 contains right answer of questions asked in COMEDK PGET 2018 exam. After conduction of exam, it will issue answer key on its official site. You may access COMEDK PGET Answer Key by hitting on links placed here.
COMEDK PGET 2018 Results:
After successful organization of COMEDK PGET 2018 exam, it will release COMEDK PGET Result 2018. You may download COMEDK PGET score card in the last week of May. Those who get qualified for the entrance exam will undergo further selection criteria.
COMEDK PGET 2018 Counselling:
Admission of COMEDK PGET is based on candidate’s score in COMEDK PGET 2018 entrance exam. There will be open counselling organized by institution. You need to attend COMEDK PGET Counselling 2018 for document verification and seat allotment.
Documents to be produced at the time of counseling:
- Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- 10th and 12th Standard Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate (if required)
- COMEDK PGET Application Form 2018
- COMEDK PGET Admit Card 2018
- COMEDK PGET Rank Card 2018
- Photo Identity Proof
- Demand Draft
- Category Certificate
- Allotment Letter
COMEDK PGET 2018 Dates:
|COMEDK PGET 2018 Registration begins||Second week of March 2018 (6:00 PM)|
|Last date for PGET Registration 2018||Third week of March 2018 (5:30 PM)|
|Last date for fee payment in bank/post office||Last week of March 2018|
|Publishing Provisional COMEDK Merit List On website|
|Publishing of Final Merit List and start date of Downloading CCMC Online (COMEDK Counseling Merit Card) by the candidate|
|Tentative Date for commencement of First Round of Counseling||First week of April 2018|
|Tentative Last Date for reporting to college based seat selected in First Round||Second week of April 2018|
|Tentative date for Surrender of seats and conversion of provisional allotment into confirmed allotment||First week of may 2018|
|Tentative Date for commencement of Second Round of Counseling||Second week of May 2018|
|Tentative Last Date for reporting to college based seat selected in Second Round Counseling||Third week of May 2018|
To attain more details about COMEDK PGET 2018 Application Form, have a sight at its Official Link. You may also join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest updates on your timeline.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||COMEDK PGET Admit Card|
|COMEDK Counselling||COMEDK PGET Result|
|How To Get Admission In Engineering Colleges||Entrance Exam in India|
|Top Universities in India||Best Colleges in India|