COMEDK PGET 2019
Online Registration for COMEDK PGET 2019 will be started from First Week of April 2019. Through COMEDK PGET Exam 2019, candidates can get admission in various PG medical and dental courses. Check COMEDK PGET 2019 Exam Date, Application Form, Syllabus, and Eligibility etc from below page. COMEDK PGET has been replaced with NEET PG/MDS 2019.
Overview of COMEDK PGET 2019:
- Name of University: Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka
- Admission Form: PG Medical and Dental Courses
- Opening Date to Fill COMEDK PGET 2019 Online Form: First Week of April 2019
- COMEDK PGET 2019 Last Date: Second Week of April 2019
- Official Website: www.comedk.org
COMEDK PGET 2019
COMEDK PGET 2019 Important Dates:
|COMEDK PG Admission 2019 Events||COMEDK PGET 2019 Dates|
|COMEDK PGET 2019|
Application Form Availability
|First Week of April 2019|
|Last date for COMEDK PG Medical Registrations||Second Week of April 2019|
|Last date to submit the fees|
in the prescribed format
|Second Week of April 2019|
|COMEDK PGET 2019 Exam Date||Updating Soon|
|COMEDK PG Merit List 2019||Fourth Week of April 2019|
|Round 1 of COMEDK PG Medical Counselling||First Week of May 2019|
|Round 2 of COMEDK PG Medical Counselling||Second Week of May 2019|
Q- What is COMEDK PGET 2019 Eligibility Criteria?
- Contenders should possess M.B.B.S. / B.D.S. degree from an institution recognized by MCI/ DCI.
- Aspirants must have completed the rotating internship or those who are in procedure must complete it by April 30, 2019 at the earliest.
- Applicants must meet all the requirements stipulated by MCI / DCI from time to time.
- Candidates get the score in entrance exam along with 50% marks for non-reserved candidate 40% marks are required for reserved category.
- Individuals should have get the Registration State or National level Counselling
Check COMEDK PGET Related Links:
|COMEDK PGET Syllabus||Get Details|
|COMEDK PGET Exam Pattern||Get Details|
|COMEDK Previous Year Question Papers||Get Details|
|COMEDK Fee Structure||Get Details|
|Official Website||Press Here|
Q-What is COMEDK PGET 2019 Application Fees?
- For getting registered for COMEDK PGET 2019 Notification, applicants need to pay Rs. 800/- as application fees.
- Application fees will not be refunded under any circumstance including statutory and judicial reasons.
- Aspirants can make payment of fee through credit card, debit card or net banking.
- You may also pay fees through offline mode.
Check Here: Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
Q-What is COMEDK PGET 2019 Admission Process?
- Admission of skilled students will be done on basis of their performance in COMEDK PGET 2019 Entrance Exam. Qualified candidates may appear for counseling.
- On basis of COMEDK PGET 2019 Counseling college admission will be provided to the students in college of their choice.
Q-What is New in COMEDK PGET 2019 Exam Pattern?
- Mode of Exam: COMEDK PGET 2018 is the computer-based test.
- No of Questions: It consits of 180 objective type questions.
- Duration: The duration of the examination will be 3 hours.
- There will be a separate test for PG medical and PG dental courses.
- Marking Scheme: Each right answer contains one mark.
- Negative Marking: There is no provision of negative marking.
- Syllabus: The syllabus for the entrance examination will be of MBBS/BDS standard as prescribed by MCI/DCI.
- Sections: The question paper will consist of sections namely section I and section II.
|For Medical Stream|
|Section I : Direct MCQ’s||120 questions of 1 mark each|
|Section II : Clinical vignettes linked MCQs||60 question of 1 mark each|
|For Dental Stream|
|Section I : Direct MCQ’s||148 questions of 1 mark each|
|Section II : Clinical vignettes linked MCQs–||32 question of 1 mark each|
Know Here: How Do Toppers Study?
Q-How to Fill COMEDK PGET 2019 Online Application Form?
- Applicants who are fulfilling the eligibility conditions should go to official site that is www.comedk.org.
- Follow ‘PGET’ section available at top menu bar.
- Hit on “Apply for PGET” link, “PGET Details” link, Brochure & calendar of events tab.
- Go through all details as listed in COMEDK PGET notification
- Thereafter, you may download COMEDK PGET 2019 Online Form.
- Enter all details in COMEDK PGET online application form like personal details, category, qualification etc.
- Now upload your photo of Dimensions 180 x 220 Pixels and Maximum file size should be 200 kb. The image should be of .jpg or .jpeg format.
- Upload your signature of Dimensions 230 x 90 Pixels and Maximum file size should be 200 kb. The image should be of .jpg or .jpeg format.
- Pay your application fee as mentioned above.
- Ensure that Online Application Form is filled properly with all complete details.
- Hit on “PREVIEW” button, after verifying all details, you may press on submit option to submit COMEDK PGET 2019 application form.
Q-How many times can I register for COMEDK PGET 2019 Exam?
- Students, your answer is as many times as you wish but E-mail ID once used for making an application cannot be used once more.
- Also the Application fee of Rs. 800/- is non-refundable and therefore each Application has to be going along with with a fresh Application fee.
- There is also risk of numerous Applications being rejected therefore the candidates are counsel to be exceedingly careful while applying.
Check Out: List Of Entrance Exam in India
COMEDK PGET 2019 Admit Card:
Contenders may get COMEDK PGET Admit Card 2019 through online mode. COMEDK PGET hall ticket is also known as online Test Admission Ticket (TAT). You may download COMEDK PGET hall ticket by entering the login id and password.
COMEDK PGET 2019 (NEET PG 2019) Syllabus:
The syllabus for COMEDK PGET 2019 will be prescribed by the official authorities of the Conducting authorities. The syllabus contains topics based on the subjects which candidates have studied in your graduation and sometimes additional to this aptitude can also be asked.
COMEDK PGET 2019 Results:
After successful organization of COMEDK 2019 PGET exam, it will release COMEDK Result. You may download COMEDK PGET score card from official website. Those who get qualified for the entrance exam will undergo further selection criteria.
Also Read: How To Get Admission In Engineering Colleges
COMEDK Post Graduate Entrance Test 2019:
COMEDK PGET is known as Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Post Graduate Entrance Test it is a state level medical entrance test. This exam is conducted by the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka. COMEDK PGET offers admission into PG courses like MD/MS/MDS.
Through this Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Post Graduate Entrance Test 2019, candidates can get into various PG medical and dental courses. By NEET PG/MDS scores can get admission in PG medical/dental courses. Follow us on Facebook and Google+ to get latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|Top 10 Job Oriented Courses||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|