COMEDK PGET Application Form
Want To Get Admission In PG Medical Programs Through COMEDK PGET Entrance Exam? Then Don’t Miss the Deadline & Register Now By Submitting COMEDK PGET Application Form as soon as possible… Candidates, who have decided to apply for COMEDK Postgraduate Entrance Test, are advised to get complete information regarding COMEDK PG Entrance Exam from this page. Those who’ve filled required eligibility criteria may apply by filling COMEDK PGET Online Application Form before the last date. Be In touch with us on our web portal to acquire latest updates about COMEDK PGET Application Form 2017.
|Institutions Name||Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka|
|Courses Offered||PG Medical Programs|
|Last Date To Apply||Check Below|
Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka conducts COMEDK PGET for those students who want to get admission in Post Graduate and Diploma courses in private Medical and Dental colleges of Karnataka. For more relevant details about COMEDK PGET Notification, Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Exam, you may go through the given advertisement which is furnished below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
COMEDK PGET Application Form
Courses Offered Through COMEDK PGET:
What is the COMEDK PGET Eligibility?
- Contenders should possess M.B.B.S. / B.D.S. degree from an institution recognized by MCI/ DCI.
- Aspirants must have completed the rotating internship or those who are in procedure must complete it by April 30, 2017 at the earliest.
- Applicants must meet all the requirements stipulated by MCI / DCI from time to time.
Check Here: Medical Colleges In India
Scope Of COMEDK PGET 2017:
Online entrance test is being organized for merit purpose that is utilize by COMEDK Member Institutions and COMEDK PGET-2017 examination marks are legitimate only for admissions during the academic year 2017-2018 and there will be a separate entrance test for each of Post Graduate Medical and Dental streams.
COMEDK PGET Fee Structure:
- Applying contestants should need to pay Rs. 3000/- as an application fee.
- The fee is non-refundable and candidates opting for Both COMEDK PGET and Uni-GAUGE PGMD please fill only one application form, also select the appropriate fee option in application form.
Check Here Now:- COMEDK Fee Structure
What Mode Of Payment Is Acceptable For Paying The Fee?
Both online and offline payment modes are available. Online payment through debit card/credit card /net banking is available and Offline through challan payment from Axis bank is acceptable.
Do You Know? How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
Admission Process through COMEDK PGET:
- Selection of skilled students will be done on basis of their performance in entrance exam. Qualified candidates may appear for counseling.
- On basis of COMEDK PGET Counseling college admission will be provided to the students in college of their choice.
Useful Section Of COMEDK PGET
COMEDK PGET Exam Pattern:
|For Medical Stream|
|Section I : Direct MCQ’s||120 questions of 1 mark each|
|Section II : Clinical vignettes linked MCQs||60 question of 1 mark each|
|For Dental Stream|
|Section I : Direct MCQ’s||148 questions of 1 mark each|
|Section II : Clinical vignettes linked MCQs–||32 question of 1 mark each|
You Must Know About: How To Solve Objective Type Paper
How will I answer a question in PGET 2017 computer based test?
There will be 4 options for each question and you have to select one of the options using your computer mouse which can be evaluate or re-answered any time during duration of examination.
COMEDK PGET Exam Centers:
|Patna||Bihar||New Delhi||New Delhi|
|Jammu||Jammu & Kashmir||Jodhpur||Rajasthan|
|Bhopal||Madhya Pradesh||Burdwan||West Bengal|
|Indore||Madhya Pradesh||Kolkata||West Bengal|
Read This:How to Get a Free College Education
How to apply for COMEDK PGET 2017?
- Applicants who are fulfilling the eligibility conditions should go to official site that is www.comedk.org.
- Follow ‘PGET’ section available at top menu bar.
- Now choose ‘here to apply to COMEDK PGET’ link and Fill Online Application Form with required information.
- Now upload your photo of Dimensions 180 x 220 Pixels and Maximum file size should be 200 kb. The image should be of .jpg or .jpeg format.
- Upload your signature of Dimensions 230 x 90 Pixels and Maximum file size should be 200 kb. The image should be of .jpg or .jpeg format.
- Pay your application fee as mentioned above.
- Press submit tab and take hard copy of application form.
How many times can I register for COMEDK PGET 2017 exam?
- Students, your answer is as many times as you wish but E-mail ID once used for making an application cannot be used once more.
- Also the Application fee of Rs. 3000/- is non-refundable and therefore each Application has to be going along with with a fresh Application fee.
- There is also risk of numerous Applications being rejected therefore the candidates are counsel to be exceedingly careful while applying.
Must Read: Do you need Money for College Fee?
COMEDK PGET Important Dates (Tentative):
|Notification for start date of registration for COMEDK PGET 2017||First Week Of November 2016|
|Last date for making Off-line payments||Last Week Of December 2016|
|Last date to submit application form & Payment Through Online Mode||First Week Of January 2017|
|Start date for downloading of Online Test Admission Ticket||Second Week Of January 2017|
|Entrance exam will conduct on||Third Week Of January 2017|
|Publishing of Provisional Answer Keys|
|Publishing of Final Answer Keys||First Week Of February 2017|
|Publishing of Test Score|
For more details regarding COMEDK PGET Application Form 2017 you must go through this Official Link. You may also join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest updates on your timeline.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||COMEDK PGET Admit Card|
|COMEDK Counselling||COMEDK PGET Result|
|How To Get Admission In Engineering Colleges||Entrance Exam in India|
|Top Universities in India||Best Colleges in India|