Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka is going to conduct COMEDK PGET on 17th January 2016. Students who want to get admission in Post Graduate and Diploma courses in private Medical and Dental colleges of Karnataka should appear for COMEDK PGET 2016.
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can appear in the Entrance Test and send COMEDK PGET Application Form in physical format with all relevant details and must attach relevant enclosures along with an application fee and must submit on or before the last date, which is 02nd January 2016.
For more relevant details about COMEDK PGET 2016 Exam such as Eligibility Standard, Exam Date, application fee, how to apply you may go through the given advertisement which is furnished below by the team member of recruitmentresult.com.
- Contenders should possess M.B.B.S. / B.D.S. degree from an institution recognized by MCI/ DCI.
- Aspirants must have completed the rotating internship or those who are in procedure must complete it by April 30, 2016 at the earliest.
- Applicants must meet all the requirements stipulated by MCI / DCI from time to time.
Check Out:- Best Career Opportunities
- Aspirants have to pay an amount of Rs. 3000/-.
- Pay the application fee online through Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card or Offline Payment through Bank Challan at any branch of Axis Bank
Check Here:- COMEDK Fee Structure
Selection of skilled students will be done on basis of their performance in entrance exam. Qualified candidates may appear for counseling. On basis of counseling college admission will be provided to the students in college of their choice.
Check These Related Links:-
How to apply for COMEDK PGET?
- Applicants who are fulfilling the eligibility conditions should go to official site that is www.comedk.org.
- Follow ‘PGET 2016’ section available at top menu bar.
- Now choose ‘here to apply to COMEDK PGET 2016’ link and Fill Online Application Form with required information.
- Now upload your photo of Dimensions 180 x 220 Pixels and Maximum file size should be 200 kb. The image should be of .jpg or .jpeg format.
- Upload your signature of Dimensions 230 x 90 Pixels and Maximum file size should be 200 kb. The image should be of .jpg or .jpeg format.
- Pay your application fee as mentioned above.
- Press submit tab and take hard copy of application form.
- Last date to submit application form: 02nd January 2016
- Start date for downloading of Online Test Admission Ticket: 09th January 2016
- Entrance exam will conduct on : 17th January 2016
- Publishing of Provisional Answer Keys: 18th January 2016
- Publishing of Final Answer Keys: 03rd February 2016
- Publishing of Test Score: 05th February 2016
For more details regarding COMEDK PGET 2016 you must go through the Official Link. You may also join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest updates on your timeline.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Best Colleges in India||Top Universities In India|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|