COMEDK UGET 2018 Application Form
Before filling COMEDK UGET 2018 Application Form, individuals have to ensure their eligibility from COMEDK Brochure which is provided on this page. After that, applied candidates have to appear in the COMEDK Entrance test 2018.
To get COMEDK Applying Process, COMEDK UGET Test Centers and others details, Candidates may also go through the below segment of this page. You may also tap the direct link (provided below) to fill COMEDK UGET 2018 Application Form instantly.
This page Provides:
Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka organizing COMEDK UGET & Uni-GAUGE E Engineering Entrance Exam 2018 on 13th May 2018 for providing admission in B.Tech and B.Arch of around 29 UG engineering courses in 150 participating institutes across Karnataka.
Candidates are advised to fill COMEDK UGET Application 2018 before 19th April 2018 because after that, Submission link will be disclosed.Candidates can get more details related to COMEDK UGET 2018 Application Form from this page which is well created by team of recruitmentresult.com
COMEDK UGET 2018 Application Form
COMEDK UGET 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria:
For COMEDK B.Tech Course:
- Candidates must have passed their 12th Standard from any recognized Board of Education.
- Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and English subjects in the 12th Standard.
- Candidates must have at least 45% marks in the 12th Standard.
- Candidates who belongs to the SC or ST category then they must have at least 40% marks in the 12th Standard.
Check Here: How To Get Admission In Engineering Colleges?
For COMEDK B.Arch Course:
- Candidate must have completed their 12th Standard from any recognized Board of Education.
- Candidates must have Mathematics subject in the 12th Standard.
- Candidates must have at least 50% marks in the 12th Standard.
- Candidates who belongs to the SC or ST or OBC category then they must have at least 45% marks in the 12th Standard.
Download Now: COMEDK UGET Notification PDF
COMEDK UGET Application fee:
- Candidates have to pay COMEDK UGET 2018 application fee of Rs. 1300/-.
- For COMEDK UNIGAUGE, candidates have to pay Rs. 2100/-
- Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
- The candidates can pay the fee either through online or offline mode.
- For Online Payment: Through debit card/credit or net banking.
- For Offline Payment: Through bank challan submitted at any branch of Axis bank.
|Stream||COMEDK FEES (IN RS.)|
|COMEDK UGET||BOTH COMEDK AND UNIGAUGE|
|PCM||Rs 1300+ *GST of 18% on Rs 1300 + Convenience charge/fee as applicable||Rs 2100+ *GST of 18% on Rs 2100 + Convenience charge/fee as applicable|
Check Here Now:- COMEDK Fee Structure
COMEDK Admission 2018 Procedure:
Selection of the contenders for COMEDK Admission will be made through their performance in COMEDK UGET Entrance Exam and interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka.
Useful Section Of COMEDK UGET
COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Exam: Online mode (Computer Based Test).
- Type of Question: Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of Exam: 3 hours.
- Language: English.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking.
- COMEDK entrance test is based on the existing syllabus of 10 + 2 / 12th STD / 2nd PUC.
|Subject||No. of Questions (B.E./B.Tech)|
Check Also: COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern
Procedure to fill COMEDK UGET 2018 Application Form:
- First of all, candidates are required to visit to the official web portal of the Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka that is www.comedk.org to apply against COMEDK UGET 2018.
- Now press on the “UGET Details” present in the menu bar of the homepage and press on “About UGET and Notification” option from the drop down list.
- Then read the whole details present on the appeared page.
- After that, hit on the “Applicant Login UGET-2018”.
- Now you have to fill the COMEDK UGET 2018 Registration Form including all the personal details correctly in prescribed format.
- After that, press on the “Register” and then hit on “Generate OTP” number.
- Then fill CAPTCHA code in the dialog box.
- Now hit on Submit button and OTP will be sent to your registered mail ID / Mobile Number.
- Go back to the previous page and enter “Email Id and Date of Birth” in the space provided in dialog box.
- Fill Online Application Form and upload all relevant documents and certificate with recent passport size photographs/ signature.
- Lastly press the “submit” button for final submission.
- Now acquire a printout of Application Form for future reference.
Read Here: How to Fill Online Application Form
COMEDK UGET Exam Dates:
|Application Form Releasing Date||16th Jan 2018|
|Last Date to fill Application||19th April 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||4th to 12th May 2018|
|COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam Date||13th May 2018|
|Answer key Releasing Date||17th May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||28th May 2018|
|COMEDK Counselling 2018 Dates UGET||2nd week of June 2018|
COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2018:
The admit card of COMEDK UGET, also known as online Test Admission Ticket (TAT) will be issued in the first week of May 2018. Candidates are suggested to bring their COMEDK UGET Hall Ticket 2018 along with them on the examination day for verification otherwise they will not be permitted to attend the exam at any cost.
COMEDK UGET Result 2018:
The examination authority will declare COMEDK UGET 2018 Result online in the fourth week of May, 2018. You are required to check the COMEDK UGET Results and rank list by entering your user ID and password on the official web portal. No hard copy of the score card will be issued to the qualified candidates.
COMEDK UGET Counselling 2018:
- The counselling of COMEDK UGET 2018 is all set to be held on the online in 2 rounds from the second week of June 2018.
- Candidates who qualify the examination have to register online and enter their choices of colleges and courses.
- COMEDK UGET counselling is done on the basis of their ranks secured in the examination.
- Candidates who are going to appear in COMEDK 2018 counselling must submit their documents for verification.
Check Also: COMEDK Counselling
COMEDK UGET Seat Allotment 2018:
The seat allotment result of COMEDK UGET 2018 will be announced online. COMEDK UGET seat allotment 2018 will be based on the candidate’s preference and performance in the examination. After payment of online fees, a verification entry card will be generated, which must be produced at the counselling venue during verification of documents.
COMEDK UGET Participating Institutes 2018:
- Adichunchanagiri Institute Of Technology, Chikmagalur
- AMC Engineering College, Bangalore
- Nandi Institute of Technology and Management Sciences, Bangalore
- Acharya Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- Alva’s Institute of Engineering & Technology, Moodbiri
- Atria Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- Acharya’s NRV School of Architecture, Bangalore
- Alpha College of Engineering Bangalore
- Appa Institute of Engineering & Technology, Gulbarga
- C.S. College of Engineering, Bangalore
You Can Also Check: Engineering Exam Calendar
Go through this Official Link to get entire details related to COMEDK UGET 2018 Application Form. You may also follow us on Facebook or Google plus to grab updated information on your timeline wall directly and Subscribe Our Free E-Mail Services to acquire details into your mailbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||Engineering Entrance Exams|
|Ways To Get Money For College Fees||COMEDK College List|
|COMEDK UGET Answer Key||Entrance Exam in India|
|Top Universities in India||Best Colleges in India|