COMEDK UGET Entrance Exam 2014
Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka has unfolded notification as COMEDK UGET Entrance Exam 2014 for those who want to take admission in engineering, medical and dental professional degree courses.
Applicants are advised to send application form in online mode on/before 12th March, 2014 and last date for receipt of application is 12th April 2014.
The mere fact about the submission of application form against COMEDK UGET Notification 2014 and apparently eligibility criteria is prescribed hereunder.
Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka
Type of announcement:
COMEDK UGET Application form 2014
Candidates must have passed intermediate from recognized Board.
Career Options After 12th-> Complete Info
Mode of Selection:
Aspirants will get selected on the basis of performance in Entrance test.
How to prepare for written examination-> Complete Details
Application fee can be remit in the shape of DD drawn in favour of “COMEDK” payable at Bangalore.
- For 3 subjects (PCB or PCM) i.e. MBBS/BDS or B.E : Rs.1200/-
- For 4 subjects (PCMB) i.e. MBBS/BDS and B.E: Rs.1500/-
How to Apply?
- Willing candidates must apply online through the official website that is www.comedk.org.
- Fill all the entries in the form.
- After submitting the form, take the print out of the form.
- Attach all the documents as Caste certificate, 10th/ 12th mark sheet with form and send to the following address:
Procedure to fill application online-> Complete Steps
“The Executive Secretary – COMEDK,
# 132, Second Floor,
11th Main, 17th Cross,
Malleswaram, Bangalore – 560055,
COMEDK Hall Ticket- More Details
COMEDK Counselling Dates- More Details
- Last Date for Online Application: 12th March, 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 12th April 2014
Note: For more details you may visit to the Official Advertisement.