Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka is going to conduct COMEDK UGET Entrance Exam on 8th May 2016 at various centers. Students who want to take admission in Medical and Dental, Engineering and Architecture under graduate courses in Karnataka may appear for COMEDK UGET 2016 exam. For appearing this test students should fill the COMEDK UGET Application Form on or before closings date that is 4th April 2016.
You may get other relevant details about COMEDK UGET Notification like Application Form process, eligibility, application fee and last date to submit application through this. About 150 Engineering, 14 Medical and 25 Dental institutions are in Karnataka who are giving admission admissions to skilled students on basis of marks in Under Graduate Entrance Test.
For UG Medical and Dental Courses:
To apply against UG Medical and Dental Courses candidates should have qualified in second PUC or 10+2 or equivalent examination recognized by State / Central Government, comprising Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) with English in last two years.
For UG Engineering Courses:
Applicants should who want admission for B.E. PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject in last two years.
For UG Architecture Courses:
For B.Arch courses candidates should have second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent with Mathematics as one of the subjects or 10+3 Diploma recognized by Central / State Government.
Check this Useful Section
|COMEDK College List||COMEDK Syllabus|
|COMEDK Counselling||COMEDK UGET Hall Ticket|
|COMEDK Exam Pattern||COMEDK Previous Year Question Papers|
|COMEDK UGET Results||COMEDK UGET Exam Answer Key|
COMEDK Fee Structure (Approx):
|Name Of Course||Annual tuition fee|
|Dental B.D.S||Rs. 2,53,000/-|
|Engineering (B.E) or Architecture (B. Arch)||Rs. 50,000/-|
|Medical (M.B.B.S)||Rs. 3,57,500/-|
|Registration Options||PCB/ PCM||PCMB|
|COMED-K UGET Only||Rs. 1200||Rs. 1500|
|Uni-GAUGE EMeD Only||Rs. 1500||Rs. 2000|
|Both Uni-GAUGE EMeD and COMEDK UGET||Rs. 2000||Rs. 2500|
Mode of Payment:
Fee can be submitted through Online / Offline mode as per wish of students.
- To pay fee through online mode candidates should submit application through online mode after which they have to choose tab to pay fee through online mode.
- Fee can be paid using Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card.
- Candidates should visit the official site and fill application form.
- After submission of application Choose the Offline (Challan based) Payment option.
- Fill challan form and pay fee at authorized Axis bank branches.
Selection of applying candidates will be done according to their performance in Under Graduate Entrance Test. Candidates who will qualify this test will be called for counseling process. According to the counseling seats will be allotted to the candidates.
A) COMEDK UGET Syllabus:
Syllabus of Under Graduate Entrance Test will contain Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and English as topics. You may go through below given link to get complete details about your Syllabus.
COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern:
|For COMEDK UGET|
|Subjects Name||B.E.||MBBS / BDS||Both (B.E. & MBBs / BDS)|
|No. Of Questions|
|Paper Timings Shift Wise|
|Morning Shifts||10:00 AM to 01:00 PM||10:00 AM to 12:00 PM||10:00 AM to 01:00 PM|
|Afternoon Shifts||-||02:30 PM to 04:30 PM|
How to Fill COMEDK UGET Application Form:
- Candidates should go the official site of organization that is www.comedk.org for filling the online application form.
- From home page follow ‘UGET– 2016’ section.
- Choose tab ‘Apply For UGET– 2016’.
- Now go the appropriate tab to fill registration form.
- Fill the form with required details and press submit tab.
- Now login your account carefully with the help of given Id and Password.
- After that Fill Online Application Form and upload scanned photo and signature and other documents if required.
- Submit your application and pay fee through online offline mode.
- Take a print out of the application in A4 size paper and in portrait format.
- Write your Application No., Name and Contact No. on the back side of the DD.
- Send application form completed in all respects through speed post to the address mentioned below.
|Last date for offline payment of fee||31st March 2016|
|Last date for online payments and Last date for Submission of completed application online||4th April 2016|
|Start date for download of Test Admission Ticket||30th April 2016|
|Last date for downloading of Online Test Admission Ticket||7th May 2016|
|COMEDK UGET 2016 Exam||8th May 2016|
|Publishing of “Provisional Answer Keys”||11th May 2016|
|Last date for receiving objections relating to “Provisional Answer Keys”||16th May 2016|
|Publishing of “Final Answer Keys”||26th May 2016|
|COMEDK UGET results||28th May 2016|
|Uploading of “Online Rank Card”||June, 2016|
For more details about COMEDK UGET 2016 you may go through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||How to Start a New Life In College?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Do you need Money for College Fee?|