COMEDK UGET 2015
COMEDK UGET 2015 is the common Entrance Exam, which is going to be held on 10th May 2015 for admission to medical, dental, and engineering courses in Karnataka.
Candidates who want to take the admission into the various under graduate courses in the state of Karnataka can fill the application form on or before closing date.
Through this Notification you can also get the information about Application Form process, eligibility, application fee and last date to submit it. There are about 150 Engineering, 14 Medical and 25 Dental institutions in Karnataka which are taking admissions through COMEDK.
UGET Entrance Exam Eligibility:
- For B.E or B.Tech or B.Arch: Applicants must have 10+2 with PCM.
- For MBBS / BDS: Candidates must have possessed 10+2 with PCB / PCMB.
- English subject is necessary in both cases.
Minimum age of the contenders should be 17 years on or before 31st December.
- For contenders appearing for 3 subject Physics, Chemistry and Maths application fee will be: Rs. 1200/-
- For Candidates appearing for 4 subject Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology application form fee will be: Rs. 1500/-.
- Applicants have to pay the fee through the DD at any nationalize bank in favour of COMEDK, payable at Bangalore.
Students would get admissions to the desired program in any of the various colleges recognized with consortium in the state of Karnataka on the basis of result and subsequent ranking.
COMEDK UGET 2015 Application Form
- You need to visit the official website of COMEDK that is www.comedk.org to fill the online application form.
- Follow UGET– 2015.
- Press link ‘request for application form’.
- Read all details and press link for confirmation.
- Fill the form and press submit tab.
- Now login your account carefully with the help of given Id and Password.
- Now start filling the online application form and upload scanned photo and signature and other documents.
- Press submit button and get the Application Number generated by system.
- Take a print out of the application in A4 size paper and in portrait format.
- Write your Application No., Name and Contact No. on the back side of the DD.
- Send application form completed in all respects through speed post to the address mentioned below.
COMEDK, # 132, 2nd Floor,
11th Main road, 17th Cross,
|Last date to apply online||08th April 2015|
|Last date to send receipt of application form||15th April 2015|
|Admit Card will be available from||24th April 2015|
|Date of Examination||10th May 2015|
|Declaration of Result||30th May 2015|
Note: You can get other details through the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|COMEDK Fee Structure 2015||COMEDK Counselling 2015|
|COMEDK Exam Pattern 2015||COMEDK College List 2015|