COMEDK UGET Entrance Exam 2013:
The Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK), Bangalore conducts All India Undergraduate Entrance Test (UGET 2013) for both Undergraduate Medical/Dental, Engineering courses commencing in the session 2013. Applications forms will be invited online from all interested and eligible candidates. Dear candidates you can apply only in prescribed format of application through online only from February 2013 after active the links. For more details on COMEDK UGET Entrance Exam 2013 see the below given Notification. For more such Entrance Test-2013 log on to our official portal recruitmentresult.com.
|COMEDK Counselling Dates|
|COMEDK Hall Ticket 2013|
|COMEDK PGET 2013|
Name of the Exam: COMEDK UGET Entrance Exam 2013
Name of the Organization:
Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK), Bangalore
Details of COMEDK UGET Entrance Exam 2013:
Aspirants should have Passed 10+2 in science discipline from a recognized board of examination.
COMEDK UGET Entrance Exam Pattern:
- COMEK-UGET-2013 is based on objective type of questions.
- Physics and Chemistry paper is compulsory for all candidates.
- The combined paper contains 120 questions of 60 questions in Physics and 60 questions in Chemistry.
Time Duration of Exam:
The test time duration is 120 minutes.
How to Fill COMEDK UGET Entrance Exam 2013 Online Application Form:
Procedure to Fill COMEDK UGET Entrance Exam 2013Online Application Form will be as under-
- Fill the COMEDK UGET Entrance Exam 2013 application form available online on official link of COMEDK UGET (How to Fill Online Application Form)
- Submit online this duly filled form
- Get the printout of this duly filled form having unique registration number for future use.
Opening Date to Apply online: In the month of February 2013
Exam Date of COMEDK UGET Entrance Exam 2013: 12 May 2013
“Executive Secretary – COMEDK,
# 132, 2nd Floor, 11th Main Road,
17th Cross, Malleswaram,
Bangalore – 560055”