COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern
COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern contains complete information regarding marking scheme, number of sections and number of questions which will be asked in Examination. The Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental of Karnataka (COMEDK) have decided to organize COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam in the month of May 2018. So, those candidates are appearing in Undergraduate Entrance Test (UGET) 2018, may check their COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern 2018 Subject Wise through this page. so, those candidates want to know more about the COMEDK UGET Paper Pattern, must read this complete article.
COMEDK Undergraduate Entrance Test (UGET) is an entrance exam which aims to provide admission in the undergraduate courses of engineering and architecture courses offered by top colleges and universities of the state Karnataka. Here in this article candidates can check the complete information regarding COMEDK UGET 2018 Paper Pattern. So, keep visiting with this page of recruitmentresult.com and get updated & whole info of COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern 2018
COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern
COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern 2018:
You may get an idea of the format of the COMEDK UGET exam from this given exam pattern. COMEDK UGET Subject Wise Paper Pattern will help students to know how much weightage will be given to questions.
- Exam Date: The exam will be organized in the month of May 2018.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Type of Question: In the examination, the question paper will be multiple choice types.
- of Questions: COMEDK UGET 2018 question paper contains total 180 questions. The weightage for all the questions will be given equally.
- Duration: The duration of exam will be three hours.
- Medium of Exam: The language of question paper will be English only.
- Marking Scheme: For the correct answer, one mark will be given to the candidates
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
Get Complete Detailed & Updated: COMEDK UGET Syllabus
Instructions for Candidates:
- Applicants are informed that the examination hall will be opened 60 minutes before the starting of the exam.
- Those candidates will come after 9.30 AM under any circumstances; they cannot enter in examination hall.
- They have to provide their online TAT & valid photo ID proof in original.
- Not bring any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers, any electronic gadgets.
- Contenders are required to carry 2 recent (not older than three months) passport size color photograph (the same which was uploaded to the application).
- At the back of the photograph, candidate must mention their name, & TAT number.
Check Here: COMEDK Previous Year Question Papers
How to prepare for COMEDK UGET 2018?
- For better preparation, applicants must check whole COMEDK UGET Syllabus & Exam Pattern and make your preparation according to plan.
- Keep a track of your preparation every month. You should make short noted to use them during the time of revision and have ample time for revision.
- You must practice previous years question papers and take mock tests as much as you can. This step gives you greater confidence and conviction that you can crack the exam.
Also Read: Negative Marking in Entrance Exam
We will keep updating our portal with more and more articles every week to regarding relevant competitive exams for aspirants for their better preparation. Comment your doubts and queries if any in the comments section as given below.
Dear candidates you can also use the free email service of our portal recruitmentresult.com, all you need to do for this is to enter your email address in the subscription box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|COMEDK UGET Hall Ticket||COMEDK UGET Entrance Exam|
|COMEDK UGET Answer Key||COMEDK Fee Structure|
|COMEDK College List||How to Get in the Mood to Study|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||Maximize Your Score In Exam|