Commercial Pilot Entrance Exam
Aspirants ever dreamed of becoming a Commercial Pilot must appear in the Commercial Pilot Entrance Exam once. The IGRUA CPL Entrance Exam is the gateway to build up a successful Career in Aviation Industry. Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi conducts Commercial Pilot Exam for those candidates who want to take admission in IGRUA CPL Course. The first step through which candidate can become closer to their dream of being in Aviation Industry is filling up IGRUA CPL Application Form. The detailed procedure to fill up the IGRUA Commercial Pilot Entrance Exam Application Form, CPL Fee Structure and all the important dates are available below. Candidates willing to know more about Commercial Pilot Entrance Exam 2018 must take a look below…
IGRUA (Flying Training Institute) offers Ab-initio to CPL (Commercial Pilot License) Course for issue of CPL with multi- engine endorsement and instrument rating (IR) or multi engine aircraft. Applicants should know the complete details before applying like eligibility criteria, application fee, how to apply etc. which can be checked by scrolling down this page which is well provided by the group members of recruitmentresult.com
Commercial Pilot Entrance Exam
|Organization Name||Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi|
|Course Offered||CPL Course|
|Duration||18 months (may get extended)|
|Last Date To Apply||Check below|
Commercial Pilot Eligibility Criteria:
|For general candidates||Aspirants must possess English at 10+2 level with Minimum 55% aggregate marks in Mathematics & Physics.|
|For SC / ST / OBC candidates||Passed English at 10+2 level with minimum 50% aggregate marks in Maths and Physics|
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Commercial Pilot Age Limit:
Age of applicants should not be less than 17 years at the time of joining.
Commercial Pilot Entrance Exam Application Fee:
- Applicants are required to pay a non refundable amount of application fee of Rs.6000 for general and OBC candidates that is to be paid either through internet banking, debit or credit cards or through Bank Challan payable at any branch of State Bank of India as per instructions for Fee Deposit.
- However, SC & ST candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
Commercial Pilot Selection Process:
Keen and Eligible Job hunters will have to go through Commercial Pilot Entrance Test, Viva/Interview and Pilot Aptitude Test.
You may Read This: Interview Preparation Tips
Process of Selection:
Keen and Eligible Job hunters will have to go through ONLINE Written Test, Viva/Interview and Pilot Aptitude Test.
The cutoff marks for SC/ST/OBC candidates will be 5% less from the cut off marks secured by the last candidate in the General category.
|Interview / Viva||All short listed Candidates will be required to produce following documents in original as well as one photocopy of each document at the time of interview.|
|Pilot Aptitude Test / Psychometric Test|
Only successful candidates in Pilot Aptitude / Psychometric Test shall qualify for final selection. No relaxation criteria will be applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates in Pilot Aptitude/Psychometric Test.
All Selected Candidates including SC / ST / OBC will be required to pay commitment money of Rs. 2 Lacs (non-refundable but adjustable against the total fee) to secure their seat.
Travelling Allowance to SC/ST Candidates:
SC / ST candidates will be given only once 2nd Class to and fro rail fare on production of tickets from their registered address to Raebareli to appear for Interview / Pilot Aptitude Test.
Read Also: Techniques To Prepare for Written Exam
Commercial Pilot Entrance Exam Syllabus for Written Test:
General English, Maths, Physics, Reasoning & Current Affairs (10+2 level objective type questions only and No negative marking).
Check These Related Links:
List of Examination Centre
|Andaman and Nicobar||Karnataka||Orissa|
|Jammu and Kashmir||New Delhi||Dehradun|
Fee Structure For CPL Courses:
- Rs.38 Lacs payable in four quarterly installments.
- The case for levy of service tax is sub-judice and if confirmed by Court, the candidate will have to pay subsequently the same at applicable rates.
- Additional expenditure for about Rs. 1.50 Lac towards cost of Uniform, Study Material, Navigation Computer, Head Phones, DGCA/ RTR Examination and License fee
Check Here: List of Entrance Exam in India
Applying Procedure for IGRUA Entrance Exam:
Before proceeding towards filling up of online application form candidates are advised to check out the following things:
- Recent Scanned Colored Photograph in JPG/JPEG format only (file size 80KB max)
- Scanned Signatures (file size 80KB max)
- A valid E-mail id and
- Mobile Number
E-Mail id and Mobile number should be kept active till declaration of the result. Important information during Entrance process will be conveyed on registered E-Mail / Mobile / website.
Let’s start with the applying procedure:
- Eligible and interested contenders must apply through online process from the official website that is www.igrua.gov.in.
- From homepage hit on “Entrance Announced !” link from top menu bar and select “How To Apply” PDF Link from the appeared page.
- Read out the full details properly and follow the complete procedure for getting the Commercial Pilot Entrance Exam online application form.
- Fill all the mandatory details in IGRUA application form and must upload the asked scanned documents in correct manner.
- Documents required for filling up up CPL Online Application Form are as scanned copy of recent passport size photograph, scanned signatures, valid Email id and Mobile Number.
- On completion with filling of CPL Entrance Exam application make payment of application form and submit it.
- Please take a print out of this Commercial Pilot Entrance Exam 2018 application form for future correspondence & Application Sequence Number printed on it.
Want to Know? How to Make Career as a Pilot
Commercial Pilot Entrance Exam Admit Card
Admit Cards can be downloaded First week of May 2018 and Admit cards will also have the interview and aptitude test schedule and will be valid only if the candidate is shortlisted in written test, so that the applicants may plan their visit to IGRUA for Interview/Aptitude Test in advance.
Date to Keep in Mind:
Last date for submission of application form with online payment mode
|Fourth Week of April 2018|
|Last date for submission of application form with offline payment mode||Second week of April 2018|
Start Of Admit Card Download
|First week of May 2018|
|Online Written Test||Second Week of May 2018|
|Start date of Interview & Pilot Aptitude Test||Second week of June 2018|
|Last date of Interview & Pilot Aptitude Test||Fourth Week of June 2018|
|Final result declaration||Last week of June 2018|
|Last Date for payment of Commitment Money||Second week of July 2018|
|Date of Joining First Batch||Third week of July 2018|
Applicants can check the detailed information related to Commercial Pilot Entrance Exam 2018 through Official Link. We will keep updated this page with latest updates on Commercial Pilot Entrance Exam so stay connected with us and don’t miss any up to date information.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||How to Start a New Life In College?|
|College is Registered OR AICTE?||UGC Approved University List|
|Scholarship in India||Top Universities in India|