Commercial Pilot Entrance Exam
Want to Nourish Your Career in Aviation Industry? Then Apply for Commercial Pilot Entrance Exam through This Page Immediately!!! Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi conducts Commercial Pilot Exam for those candidates who want to take admission in IGRUA CPL Course. Applicants, who are going to appear in this Entrance Exam, must fill Commercial Pilot application form on or prior to last date. Complete details regarding Commercial Pilot Entrance Exam 2017 have been covered on this page. Applicants can also check the CPL Fee Structure through the below section.
IGRUA (Flying Training Institute) offers Ab-initio to CPL (Commercial Pilot License) Course for issue of CPL with multi- engine endorsement and instrument rating (IR) or multi engine aircraft. Applicants should know the complete details before applying like eligibility criteria, application fee, how to apply etc. which can be checked by scrolling down this page which is well provided by the group members of recruitmentresult.com.
Commercial Pilot Entrance Exam
|Organization Name||Indira Gandhi RashtriyaUranAkademi|
|Course Offered||CPL Course|
|Duration||18 months (may get extended)|
|Last Date To Apply||14th May,2017|
Reservation of Seats:
Commercial Pilot Eligibility Criteria:
|For general candidates||Aspirants must possess English at 10+2 level with Minimum 55% aggregate marks in Mathematics & Physics.|
|For SC / ST / OBC candidates||Passed English at 10+2 level with minimum 50% aggregate marks in Maths and Physics|
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Commercial Pilot Age Limit:
Age of applicants should not be less than 17 years at the time of joining.
- Applicants are required to pay a non refundable amount of application fee of Rs.6000 for general and OBC candidates that is to be paid either through internet banking, debit or credit cards or through Bank Challan payable at any branch of State Bank of India as per instructions for Fee Deposit.
- However, SC & ST candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
Commercial Pilot Entrance Exam: Official Notification
Commercial Pilot Selection Process:
Keen and Eligible Job hunters will have to go through Commercial Pilot Entrance Test, Viva/Interview and Pilot Aptitude Test.
You may Read This: Interview Preparation Tips
Process of Selection:
Keen and Eligible Job hunters will have to go through ONLINE Written Test, Viva/Interview and Pilot Aptitude Test.
The cutoff marks for SC/ST/OBC candidates will be 5% less from the cut off marks secured by the last candidate in the General category.
|Interview / Viva||All short listed Candidates will be required to produce following documents in original as well as one photocopy of each document at the time of interview.|
|Pilot Aptitude Test / Psychometric Test|
Only successful candidates in Pilot Aptitude / Psychometric Test shall qualify for final selection. No relaxation criteria will be applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates in Pilot Aptitude/Psychometric Test.
All Selected Candidates including SC / ST / OBC will be required to pay commitment money of Rs. 2 Lacs (non-refundable but adjustable against the total fee) by 10th July 2017 to secure their seat.
Read Also: Techniques To Prepare for Written Exam
Syllabus for Written Test:
General English, Maths, Physics, Reasoning & Current Affairs (10+2 level objective type questions only and No negative marking).
Check These Related Links:
List of Examination Centre
Fee StructureFor CPL Courses:
- Rs.38 Lacs payable in four quarterly installments.
- The case for levy of service tax is sub-judice and if confirmed by Court, the candidate will have to pay subsequently the same at applicable rates.
- Additional expenditure for about Rs. 1.50 Lac towards cost of Uniform, Study Material, Navigation Computer, Head Phones, DGCA/ RTR Examination and License fee
Check Here: List of Entrance Exam in India
Applying Procedure for IGRUA Entrance Exam:
- Eligible and interested contenders must apply through online process from the official website that is www.igrua.gov.in.
- From homepage hit on “Entrance 2017 Announced !” link from top menu bar and select “How To Apply” PDF Link from the appeared page.
- Read out the full details properly and follow the complete procedure for getting the online application form.
- Fill all the mandatory details in IGRUA application form and must upload the asked scanned documents in correct manner.
- Documents required for filling up Online Application Form are as scanned copy of recent passport size photograph, scanned signatures, valid Email id and Mobile Number.
- On completion with filling of application make payment of application form and submit it.
- Please take a print out of this application form for future correspondence & Application Sequence Number printed on it.
Want to Know? How to Make Career as a Pilot
Commercial Pilot Entrance Exam Admit Card
Admit Cards can be downloaded in the month of November and Admit cards will also have the interview and aptitude test schedule and will be valid only if the candidate is shortlisted in written test, so that the applicants may plan their visit to IGRUA for Interview/Aptitude Test in advance.
Date to Keep in Mind:
|Last date for submission of application form with online payment mode||22nd April,2017, Saturday|
|Last date for submission of application form with offline payment mode||12th April,2017, Wednesday|
|Start Of Admit Card Download||04th May,2017, Thursday|
|Online Written Test||14th May,2017, Sunday|
|Start date of Interview & Pilot Aptitude Test||12th Jun,2017, Monday|
|Last date of Interview & Pilot Aptitude Test||23rd Jun,2017, Friday|
|Final result declaration||26th Jun,2017,Thursday|
|Last Date for payment of Commitment Money||10th July,2017|
|Date of Joining First Batch||19th July,2017|
Applicants can check the detailed information related to Commercial Pilot Entrance Exam 2017 through Official Link. We will keep updated this page with latest updates on Commercial Pilot Entrance Exam so stay connected with us and don’t miss any up to date information.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||How to Start a New Life In College?|
|College is Registered OR AICTE?||UGC Approved University List|
|Scholarship in India||Top Universities in India|