Commercial Pilot Entrance Exam
To become a commercial pilot, you have to qualify Commercial Pilot Entrance Exam, conducts by IGRUA (Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi) every year. Eligible candidates can fill their IGRUA CPL Application Form 2019-20 through online mode till last dates.
IGRUA CPL Important Dates:
|IGRUA 2019||Important Dates|
|Last date to apply online|
(fee payment by bank challan)
|Last week of Apr 2019|
|Last date to apply online|
(fee payment by online mode)
|1st week of May 2019|
|Availability of IGRUA CPL Admit Card||1st week of May 2019|
|IGRUA 2019 written exam||2nd week of May 2019|
|Interview/ Viva Schedule|
on Website/ Emails/
SMS for Successful candidates
|1st week of Jun 2019|
|Interview/ Viva & Pilot|
Aptitude Test Date
|1st week of Jul 2019|
|Final Declaration of Result||Last week of Jul 2019|
|Last date to submit the|
|3rd week of Aug 2019|
|Date of Joining First Batch||1st week of Sep 2019|
Commercial Pilot Entrance Exam
Q: What qualification is required for IGRUA CPL Exam?
Aspirants must possess English at 10+2 level with Minimum 55% (general)/ 50% (SC / ST / OBC) aggregate marks in Mathematics & Physics.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Q: Is there any age Restrictions to apply for IGRUA CPL Entrance Test?
If your age is more than 17 years as on the date of joining then you are eligible to apply for entrance test.
Want to Know? How to Make Career as a Pilot
Q: What is the Process to apply for Commercial Pilot Entrance Exam 2019?
- Eligible and interested contenders must apply through online process from the official website that is www.igrua.gov.in
- From homepage hit on “Entrance Announced” link from top menu bar and select “How To Apply” PDF Link from the appeared page.
- Read out the full details properly and follow the complete procedure for getting the Commercial Pilot Entrance Exam online application form.
- Fill all the mandatory details in IGRUA application form and must upload the asked scanned documents in correct manner.
- Documents required for filling up up CPL Online Application Form are as scanned copy of recent passport size photograph, scanned signatures, valid Email id and Mobile Number.
- On completion with filling of CPL Entrance Exam application make payment of application form and submit it.
- Please take a print out of this Commercial Pilot Entrance Exam 2019 application form for future correspondence & Application Sequence Number printed on it.
Check some important links:
|Commercial Pilot Entrance Syllabus||Get Here|
|Commercial Pilot Salary In India||Get Here|
|IGRUA Official Link||Get Here|
Q: What is the Application fee for Commercial Pilot Entrance Exam 2019?
Applicants have to pay a non-refundable amount of application fee of Rs.6000/- for general and OBC candidates. However, SC & ST candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
The payment should be done through internet banking, debit or credit cards or through Bank Challan payable at any branch of State Bank of India as per instructions for Fee Deposit.
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
Q: What is the Fee Structure of CPL Courses?
- 38 Lacs payable in four quarterly installments.
- The case for levy of service tax is sub-judice and if confirmed by Court, the candidate will have to pay subsequently the same at applicable rates.
- Additional expenditure for about 1.50 Lac towards cost of Uniform, Study Material, Navigation Computer, Head Phones, DGCA/ RTR Examination and License fee
Check Out: Education Loans for Students
Q: What is the selection process for Commercial Pilot?
Keen and Eligible Job hunters will have to go through Commercial Pilot Entrance Test, Viva/Interview and Pilot Aptitude Test. Check details below:
Written Test: The cutoff marks for SC/ST/OBC candidates will be 5% less from the cut off marks secured by the last candidate in the General category.
Interview / Viva: All short listed Candidates will be required to produce following documents in original as well as one photocopy of each document at the time of interview.
- Proof of Date of Birth ( such as 10th Class certificate )
- 10th Mark sheet
- 10+2 Mark sheet
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC Candidates
- A Certificate from the competent Authority that the OBC Candidate does not belong to Creamy layer.
- Admit Card Downloaded for Written Test.
Pilot Aptitude Test / Psychometric Test: Only successful candidates in Pilot Aptitude / Psychometric Test shall qualify for final selection. No relaxation criteria will be applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates in Pilot Aptitude/Psychometric Test.
Commitment Money: All Selected Candidates including SC / ST / OBC will be required to pay commitment money of Rs. 2 Lacs (non-refundable but adjustable against the total fee) to secure their seat.
Visit Here: Do you need Money for College Fee?
Commercial Pilot Entrance Exam Admit Card:
Admit Cards can be downloaded 1st week of May 2019 and Admit cards will also have the interview and aptitude test schedule and will be valid only if the candidate is shortlisted in written test, so that the applicants may plan their visit to IGRUA for Interview/Aptitude Test in advance.
Read Here: Interview Preparation Tips
IGRUA Commercial Pilot Entrance Exam 2019
Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi conducts Commercial Pilot Exam for those candidates who want to take admission in IGRUA CPL Course. The first step through which candidate can become closer to their dream of being in Aviation Industry is filling up IGRUA CPL Application Form.
IGRUA (Flying Training Institute) offers Ab-initio to CPL (Commercial Pilot License) Course for issue of CPL with multi- engine endorsement and instrument rating (IR) or multi engine aircraft. Candidates should fill their forms for Commercial Pilot Entrance Exam 2019-20 till the last date.
Leave any of you doubt here in comment section we will reply and solve your query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Get a Free College Education||College is Registered|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|How To Be A Smart Student||Scholarship in India|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|