Committees Current Affairs
Check Latest Committees Current Affairs from here!!! Current affairs play a most prominent role in everyone’s life to be updated and know all the latest updates and information from surroundings time to time. There are so many current happenings related to Sports, Politics, and Committees, entertainment etc. But today we have scrutinized the Committees Current Affairs 2017 related to all latest govt. polices and latest government schemes 2017.
Here we have shared all necessary and in detailed information about the Committees current affairs 2017 and related government schemes and government policies. The heads of the page includes committees current affair highlight, quiz related to latest schemes and yojanas and all information about the latest schemes. With the help of this page you can also prepare for UPSC (IAS, IPS, IES, IFS, CDS, NDA), State-PSC, SSC, Railways and other competitive examinations.
Committees Current Affairs
Committees Current Affairs Highlights
- Highlights Committees Current Affairs
- HRD ministry constitute sub-committee of CABE on issues of girl’s education
- RBI to set up committee on strengthening cyber security
- Government constitutes six-member committee to improve Haj policy, look into subsidy issue
- Government Constitutes Task Force to prepare Action Plan for Next three Olympic Games
- N K Singh panel submits report on changes in FRBM Act
- Government constitutes negotiation committee on Mahanadi and its Tributaries
- Government constitutes Injeti Srinivas Committee to frame National Sports Code
- Government constitutes committee to review institutionalisation of arbitration mechanism in India
- Union Government forms high-level task force on Indus Water Treaty
- Recommendations of Ratan Watal Committee for Digital Payments
- DTAB suggests one-time licensing for drugs
- NITI Aayog constitutes Chandrababu Naidu Committee to promote cashless society, digital economy
- Andhra Pradesh CM N Chandrababu Naidu to head CMs Committee on Demonetisation
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board sets up two advisory committees
- Union Government constitutes committee to assess the status of demonetisation drive
- Union Cabinet approves constitution of Special committee for inter-linking of rivers
- Union Government constitutes Munialappa Committee to monitor bird flu situation
- One-man judicial Committee on OROP submits report to Defence Minister
- Saraswati River existed: KS Valdiya committee
- CERC appointed committee suggests overhaul in transmission planning
- Madhukar Gupta Committee: Recommendations on border protection
- Union Government constitutes Committee to suggest steps to promote card payments
- Abhinav Bindra to Head NRAI Review Committee on Rio Debacle
- Union Government constitutes National Committee on Trade Facilitation
Check Out:-Latest Current Affairs Updates
Current Affairs Government Schemes And Policies
There are so many policies and schemes towards health, development, society, education etc that are to be launched by the government time to time for the citizens of India. Here we will provide you the latest schemes and policies that government will launch and have in this year. Here are some schemes that are launched by the Government:
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan (PMGDSA) – Making Rural India Digitally Literate
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan (PMGDSA) is expected to be the world’s largest digital literacy program once launched. The scheme would be implemented under the overall supervision of Ministry of Electronics and IT in active collaboration with states and union territories through their designated State Implementing Agencies, District e-Governance Society (DeGS), etc.
Read This:- National Current Affairs
Vrishtha Pension Bima Yojana 2017 – The Old Age Pension Scheme
Now the senior citizen will get more benefits under the pension scheme, because the Cabinet has approved the Vrishtha Pension Bima Yojana 2017 to provide a guaranteed minimum interest rate to senior citizens. Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the launch of Old Age Pension Scheme on New Year Eve 2017 and now the scheme got the approval from the cabinet.
Rs. 6000 Pregnancy Aid Scheme for Pregnant Women in India
Narendra Modi On 31 December 2016 announced new schemes for poor, senior citizens and women including the Rs. 6000 pregnancy aid scheme. The scheme was announced by the Prime Minister as an effort to bring down the maternal mortality rate. Under the scheme, a financial Aid of Rs. 6000 would be provided to pregnant women who undergo institutional delivery for hospital admission.
New Scheme for Monthly Allowance of Rs. 1500 to Unemployed & Poor
The government estimates to provide an allowance of Rs. 1500 per month to about 200 million (20 Crore) poor which will put a burden of 3 Lakh crore Rupees and other resources. The target group of the scheme would be the unemployed people with no source of income. The idea of putting the money in the hand of women head of the household is also being considered so that the funds and be utilized in better way.
Rs. 2 Lakh Insurance Cover Scheme for Jan Dhan Account Holders
The central government is planning to launch a new scheme for Jan Dhan Account holder to provide them insurance cover of up to Rs. 2 Lakh for three years. The insurance cover under the new scheme would be provided free of cost, i.e. there is no need to pay any premium to avail the scheme benefits, you just need to have a saving bank account opened under the Jan Dhan Yojana.
Central Government Health Scheme:
The Central Govt. Health theme provides comprehensive health care to the CGHS Beneficiaries in Indian country. The medical facilities area unit provided through eudemonia Centres (previously mentioned as CGHS Dispensaries) /polyclinics below medical care, Ayurveda, Yoga, Unani, Sidha and homeopathic systems of medicines.
List of Airports Under UDAN Scheme (Udey Desh Ka Aam Nagrik)
UDAN Scheme, the regional air connectivity scheme recently launched by the central government to make the air travel cheaper has started to see the sun of the day. According to industry chamber FICCI, about 44 airports across the country has the potential to execute operations under the scheme.
Swarnajayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana:
The SGSY aims at providing self-employment to villagers through the institution of help teams. Activity clusters are established supported the power and talent of the folks that ar nurtured to their most potential. Funds are provided by NGOs, banks and money establishments.
Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana:
This Centrally Sponsored Scheme was introduced in 2000 by the then Prime Minister Of Republic of India Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee and Shri Prabhjot Singh. The Assam apsis has reportable that the theme has began to modification the approach to life of the many villagers because it has resulted in new roads and upgrade of bound inter-village routes in Manipur.
Current Affairs Government Policies And Schemes Quiz
Ques 1: What is the aim of “Shram Suvidha Portal” launched by government?
- Unemployment registration
- Single compliance filing for factories
- To find jobs by website
- To track employed people
Ques 2: What is the objective of Punarjagaran campaign launched by Indian Government?
- Campaign for Youth Participation in Nation Development
- To promote Art and Culture
- Increase economic growth of India
- None of the above
International Current Affairs:- Check Here
Ques 3: Which of the following programme aims at the promotion of savings among rural women?
- Jawahar Rozgar Yojna
- Pradhanmantri Mahila Yojna
- Rashtriya Mahila Kosh
- Mahila Samriddhi Yojna
Ques 4: SABLA scheme covers which age group of women?
- 11 to 18
- 5 to 10
- 0 to 5
- None of the above
Ques 5: In India, the Community Development Programme was started on?
- 2nd October 1965
- 2nd October 1952
- 2nd October 1975
- 2nd October 1985
Ques 6: National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (NREGA) gives a guaranteed employment of how many days?
- 50 days
- 100 days
- 150 days
- 200 days
Ques 7: What is the total amount of allocated money for MGNREGA in the budget of 2016-17?
- 38,500 crore
- 28,500 crore
- 18,500 crore
- 8,500 crore
Ques 8: Which of the following is NOT a social development scheme launched by the Government of India?
- Indira Awas Yojana
- Pradhanmantri Jan Dhan Yojana
- Look East Policy
- None of the above
Ques 9: Neeranchal National Watershed Project is assisted by which of the following International Organization?
- World Bank
Ques 10: Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) scheme was launched in the year?
Ques 11: Which of the following option is incorrect regarding Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana?
- It was launched in the year 2013.
- It is a financial inclusion scheme.
- It aimed at ensuring that every family has at least one bank account.
- It provides a Rupay Debit card with one lakh rupee accidental cover.
Ques 12: The Swavalamban Scheme was launched in the year?
To Know Latest Name of Books and their Authors:- Press Here
Ques 13: In respect of Commercial Banks which entity monitors the Kisan Credit Card (KCC) Scheme?
Ques 14: Rural Infrastructure Development Fund (RIDF) is operationalised by?
- State Government
Ques 15: Which of the following option is correct regarding Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Beema Yojana?
- It is a one year life insurance scheme.
- It is available in the age group of 18 to 50 years.
- It is renewable from year to year.
- All of the above
Ques 16: Which of the following is not an initiative product under Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana?
Ques 17: In which year Antyodaya Ann Yojana (AAY) was launched?
Ques 18: Mid Day Meal Scheme was launched in the year?
You May Also Check:- New Appointments In India
Ques 19. Which of the following scheme was introduced after merging Nutrition Programme for Adolescent Girls and Kishori Shakti Yojana?
- None of the above
Ques 20. Annapurna Scheme was launched in 2000-01 by which of the following ministry?
- Ministry of Agriculture
- Ministry of Rural Development
- Ministry of Woman and Child Development
- None of the above
Read Also:- Person in News Current Affairs
For current affairs related to all topics stay in touch with us by bookmarking our page. You can also visit our other pages for current affairs. You can also prepare for the competitive exams with the help of these latest current affairs related to latest schemes and policies.
If you have any doubt or query then feel free to share it with us by mentioning the following in the below listed comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Railway Current Affairs||Sports Current Affairs|
|Science & Technology||IBPS Current Updates|
|Meetings And Summits Current Affairs||Committees & Schemes|
|All Defence Current Affairs||Current Affairs for bank exams|
|Pratiyogita Darpan||Online Test Series|