Commonwealth Shared Scholarship
A latest Scholarship program has been introduced stated as Commonwealth Shared Scholarship which is supported by Department for International Development (DFID). Interested candidates can obtain benefits of Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2018 by filling CSSS Scholarship Form according to DFID/UK Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme. Contenders, who belong from India, can check some instruction given below related to this Fellowship Plan. As per eligibility criteria, candidates can apply for Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Program through online mode.
For the purpose of collecting entire information of Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2018, you need to go through this page and get the information same. Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme 2018 is providing support for those candidates, who are unable to continue their studies in the UK. So, students, who want to continue their in abroad as UK, need to apply online. Before applying online, candidates are required to read Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Prospectus with the help of this page of recruitmentresult.com
Commonwealth Shared Scholarship
CSSS Scholarship Eligibility 2018:
- Applying candidates should have first degree at either first class or upper second class level;
- Appliers must be nationals of a Commonwealth developing country and not at present living or studying in a developed country;
- Contenders must be unable themselves or through their families, to pay to review within the kingdom.
Check Now: Scholarship in India for Students
What are the benefits?
- The scholarship will help to covers course fees, college fees and a grant for living costs of at least £12,780.
- Maintenance stipend of £1,065 per month (£1,306 for Scholars in London), to be paid for the full duration of the award
- Warm clothing allowance of £414
- For Scholars who are widowed, divorced, or a single parent: child allowance of £457 per month for the first child, and £112 per month for the second and third child
Read More on: Scholarship Benefits
Duration of Scholarship:
If your scholarship is offered for a course lasting more than one year, the continuation of your scholarship each year is subject to an annual renewal process based on satisfactory academic progress.
Eligible Commonwealth Countries:
Awards are open to students from:
|Anguilla||Antigua and Barbuda||Bangladesh|
|Botswana||British Virgin Islands||Cameroon|
|Pakistan||Papua New Guinea||Pitcairn|
|Rwanda||St Helena||St Kitts and Nevis|
|St Lucia||St Vincent||Seychelles|
|Sierra Leone||Solomon Islands||South Africa|
|Tonga||Trinidad and Tobago||Tristan da Cunha|
|Turks and Caicos||Tuvalu||Uganda|
|Vanuatu||Western Samoa||Zambia and Zimbabwe|
Method of Application:
For the purpose of applying against this scholarship, you need to submitapplication for graduate study before the last date. Those candidates are meeting eligibility criteria, you should submit complete application form which will be published by the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission.
Applying Procedure of Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2018:
- Those contenders are applying for Commonwealth Shared Scholarship, are required to visit the official website of organization that is wwww.cscuk.dfid.gov.uk.
- Now, hit on “Apply”tab which is available on the homepage and choose Electronic Application System (EAS) for Commonwealth Shared Scheme related link from the drop down list.
- After that, read the instructionsand fill the form with complete details in correct manner.
- When you have filled form, must upload essential documents with scanned images and signature (If required).
- Finally, Press “Submit” button for the final submission of it and take a printout of it for future reference.
Read Here: How to Apply For Scholarship
Scholarship Application Deadline: 08-01-2018 or 19-01-2018
Students can obtain more details regarding Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2018 by going through the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How to Get Scholarship|