Commonwealth Shared Scholarship
Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme is one of the most prominent and largest international scholarship schemes in the world. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria for Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2019 through this page. The last date for submitting the application form is 14-03-2019.
Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme Overview
- Name of the Fellowship: Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme
- Purpose: To provide fellowships for postgraduate study and professional development to Commonwealth citizens
- Selection Criteria: Written test and other eligibility
Commonwealth Shared Scholarship
Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Eligibility:
- Applying candidates should have first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) standard, or a second class degree and a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree)
- Be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September/ October 2019
- Not have studied or worked for one (academic) year or more in a high income country
- Be unable to afford to study in the UK without this scholarship.
You Can Also Check: List Of Scholarships
Eligible Commonwealth Countries
|Papua New Guinea|
Know Here: Scholarship Benefits
Themes of Commonwealth Shared Scholarship
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion and opportunity
Selection Procedure for Commonwealth Shared Scholarship
Each participating UK University will conduct its own recruitment process to select a specified number of candidates to be awarded Commonwealth Shared Fellowship. Universities must put forward their selected candidates to the CSC by 6 May 2019.
The CSC will then confirm that these candidates meet the eligibility criteria for this scheme. Universities will inform candidates of their results by July 2019.
Selection criteria include:
- Academic merit of the candidate
- Potential impact of the work on the development of the candidate’s home country
Must Read: How To Prepare For Scholarship
Applying Procedure of Commonwealth Shared Scholarship:
- Those contenders are applying for Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2019, are required to visit the official website of organization that is cscuk.dfid.gov.uk
- Now, hit on “Apply” tab which is available on the homepage and choose suitable link for Commonwealth Shared Scheme from the drop down list.
- After that, read the instructions and fill the form with complete details in correct manner.
- When you have filled form, must upload essential documents with scanned images and signature (If required).
- Finally, Press “Submit” button for the final submission of it and take a printout of it for future reference.
Download Now – Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Notification
Get Here – Official Website
Documents required for Commonwealth Shared Scheme
- Proof of citizenship or refugee status – uploaded to the online application system
- Full transcripts detailing all your higher education qualifications (with certified translations if not in English – uploaded to the online application system
- References from at least two individuals – you must submit referee details on the online application system. We will request references from those stated on your application form only if you are nominated or a reserve candidate at the nomination stage.
Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Important Dates
|Last Date to apply||by 16.00 (GMT) |
|List of selected candidates for CSC||6th May 2019|
|Universities will inform candidates|
of their results
Do You Know: How to Get Scholarship
Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2019
A latest Scholarship program has been introduced stated as Commonwealth Shared Scholarship which is supported by Department for International Development (DFID). Interested candidates can obtain benefits of Commonwealth Shared Fellowship 2019 by filling Scholarship Form according to DFID/UK Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme. Contenders, who belong from India, can check some instruction given here related to this Fellowship Plan.
For the purpose of collecting entire information of Scholarship, you need to go through this web page and get the information same. Scholarship Scheme 2019 is providing support for those candidates, who are unable to continue their studies in the UK. So, students, who want to continue their in abroad as UK, need to apply online. Before applying online, candidates must read Scholarship Prospectus.
Get Best Answer: How to Apply Scholarship
Stay in touch with our web portal to gather latest updates and notification regarding Commonwealth Shared Scheme.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship for Engg Students||Scholarship for Higher Education|
|How To Get A College Scholarship||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Education Loans for Students||How to Start a New Life In College?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Best Career Opportunities|