Competition Commission Of India Recruitment 2015
- Competition Commission of India, New Delhi has broadcasted an employment advertisement of Competition Commission of India Recruitment 2015 for the post of Research Associates.
- Applicants who want to grab the job opportunity in the law department of Competition Commission of India may apply by filling the application form on or before the last date.
- For further details you may go through the given notification which is tailored by the experts of recruitmentresult.com.
|Total number of vacancies||12|
|Last date to apply||17th December 2014|
Job hunters must have possessed LL.B Degree from a recognized University.
Applicants must have experience in Judicial work in any court/ as Professor/ as Legal Manager to apply for this recruitment.
- Level I- Rs. 30,000 per month.
- Level-II- Rs. 50,000 per month.
- Level-III- Rs. 75,000 per month.
Candidates will get the pay emoluments with 10% increase each year.
How To Apply:
Application complete in all respects along with supporting documents in terms of qualification and experience should be send to the address mentioned below so as to reach on or before the last date.
The Deputy Director (HR),
H.R. Division, Competition Commission of India,
18-20, Kasturba Gandhi Marg,
Hindustan Times House,
Last date to apply: 17th December 2014.
Note: For more information, candidates can check Official Notice.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On