Competition Commission of India Recruitment 2014
Competition Commission of India (CCI) has broadcasted an advertisement of Competition Commission of India Recruitment 2014 for various posts.
Applicants those who want to grab the job opportunity in the department of Competition Commission of India may apply by filling the application form on or before the last date.
For further details you may go through the given notification which is tailored by the troop of recruitmentresult.com:
Competition Commission of India (CCI)
No. of Post:
Detail Information of Competition Commission of India Recruitment 2014
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|1||Additional Director General||03|
|2||Joint Director General||05|
|3||Deputy Director General||17|
Job hunter should hold Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field of from highly esteemed University/Institute:
- Business Administration with finance & accounts
Candidates must have minimum experience in Competition Law/Matters.
- Applicants’ age should reside up to 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications by CCI.
- Age Relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category as per Government rules and regulations
Job fighter will get handsome amount of salary according to the posts with various grade pay:
|Additional Director General||Rs.37,400/– to Rs.67,000/- with Grade pay of Rs 8,700/- to Rs.8,900|
|Joint Director General|
|Deputy Director General||Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100 with Grade pay of Rs.7,600/-|
How to apply?
- Candidates those who are eligible for the above mentioned posts may apply through the official website of Competition Commission of India i.e. www.cci.gov.in
- Contenders are required to fill the form in prescribed format.
- Aspirants are requested to fill all the essential and relevant details along with photocopies of all testimonials with Demand Draft.
- Job hunter need to super scribe application form by envelope as “Application for the post of ____” and should forward it to below mentioned given address :
“Competition Commission of India
3rd Floor, HT House,
Last date to submit an application form: 14th March, 2014.
Note: For more relevant information you may go through the Official Notification.