Competition Commission Of India Recruitment
Competition Commission Of India has circulated an employment advertisement about Competition Commission Of India Recruitment to engage Indian Nationals for filling up Chairperson Posts. Interested job hunters who want to take advantage of this job opening can apply for Competition Commission Of India Recruitment 2015 as soon as possible. Applicants who have desire to do job in government sector must submit Application Form in prescribed format on or before the closing date that is given below.
|Name of Post||Chairperson|
|Last Date of Receipt of Application Form||23rd October 2015|
Relevant details regarding Competition Commission Of India Recruitment 2015 like eligibility criteria, selection procedure, salary scale, how to apply, important date etc are given in the below module by the group of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates are advised that make sure their eligibility before going to apply.
As per the Competition Act, 2002 a person of ability, integrity and standing and who has special knowledge of, and such professional experience of not less than fifteen years in, international trade, economics, business, commerce, law finance, accountancy, management, industry, public affairs or competition matters, including competition law and policy, which in the opinion of the Central Government, may be useful to the Commission is eligible for appointment as Chairperson of the Competition Commission of India.
Minimum age of job seekers should be 18 years. Maximum age of job appliers will be taken in account by the concerned authority. Reservation and Relaxation in age will be allowable to reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC) as per rules and regulations of association.
Applicants who will meet the eligibility criteria and get selected for Competition Commission Of India Recruitment will be permitted to receive a consolidated amount of salary package that is Rs. 450000/- per month only.
Mode of Enrollment:
Futuristic and Keen applicants will have to go through written test, medical exam followed by interview. Final Selection of job hunters for Competition Commission Of India Recruitment will be done on basis of their performance in test or interview which will be conducted by the selection penal of organization. No TA/ DA will be reimbursed to candidates for attending further selection process.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
How to Apply for Competition Commission of India Recruitment:
- To obtain application form, firstly, job finders must log on to Official Website that is www.cci.gov.in.
- Select “Career” tab which is well structured at the left corner of home page and hit “Vacancies” option from the list.
- Hit “Inviting Applications for the post of Chairperson in the Competition Commission of India.” Link and read complete notification carefully.
- Download the prescribed format of application form and fill the application form carefully with required mandatory and crucial information.
- Affix one recent passport size photograph on top right corner of application form.
- Attach a set of Xerox of self attested educational documents supported with mark sheets for age proof, experience certificate, caste certificate and other documents.
- Application form complete in all respects should be forwarded to below stated address in a sealed envelope.
- The envelope must be super subscribed with “Application for the Post of………”.
- Application must be duly signed by the applying applicants; unsigned application form will be summarily rejected.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date are liable to be rejected.
Shri Navneet Chouhan, Director,
Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Room No. 530,
‘A’ Wing, 5th Floor, Shastri Bhawan,
Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road,
Date to Remember:
Unposting Date of Application Form: 23rd October 2015
Candidates you may read Official Link, to acquire further details regarding Competition Commission Of India Recruitment. By using control+D, you can bookmark this page for acquiring latest information related to Competition Commission Of India Recruitment 2015.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On