Competition Commission Of India Recruitment
Competition Commission Of India has made a declaration of Competition Commission Of India Recruitment notification. This commission intends to appoint self motivated and career oriented job hunters for filling 31 New Vacancies such as Director, Joint Director, Deputy Director and Office Manager in different departments. Candidates who want to grasp this big opportunity may apply for Competition Commission Of India Recruitment 2017 through offline mode.
Crucial Points of the page
All the dynamic aspirants who are searching for government sector jobs are on the right place. Job hunters who are interested and fulfill all the suitable mandatory criteria may apply for Competition Commission Of India Jobs with the help of stated steps till the last date that is 18-08-2017. Applicants may get further details about Competition Commission Of India Recruitment 2017 – 2018 from underneath of this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Competition Commission Of India Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Competition Commission Of India|
|No. of CCI Vacancies available||31|
|Last Date for Submission of Applications||18-08-2017|
Competition Commission Of India Vacancies:
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
Job appliers for Competition Commission Of India Recruitment 2017 should possess Bachelors/ Masters/ Diploma/Certificate course or its equivalent Degree according to the posts from recognized University/Institutions with good academic records and relevant years of experience in related field (if necessary).
Check Here: – Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age Limit and Offered Salary for Competition Commission Of India Vacancy:
|Posts Name||Limitations of Age||Salary Details||Grade Pay|
|Director||Between 40 years to 45 years||Rs. 37400/- to Rs. 67000/-||Rs. 8900/-|
|Joint Director||Between 35 years to 40 years||Rs. 8700/-|
|Deputy Director||33 years||Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/-||Rs. 7600/-|
|Office Manager||28 years||Rs. 5400/-|
- 5 years for persons belonging to Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes
- 3 years for person belonging to Other Backward Classes (OBC)
- 10 years for Differently Abled Persons (15 years for SC/ST candidates and 13 years for OBC candidates).
Mode to get recruited:
- Recruitment of candidates will be done on the basis of screening of applications. Shortlisted candidates will be called for further process that is written test and Interview which will be organized by the recruitment panel of this reputed commission.
- Out of total 100 marks assigned to the whole selection process, the written test would be for 80 marks and 20 marks would be assigned to interview
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Application Fee to apply for CCI Jobs:
- Candidates must pay the prescribed fee of Rs.600/- through Demand Draft / Pay Order drawn on any scheduled bank in favour of Competition Commission of India (Competition Fund) Account Payable at Delhi.
- In case of Candidate applying for more than one post, separate applications shall be made along with the requisite fee.
- No fee is to be paid by SC, ST and Women candidates.
- Application Fee sent through Money Order, Indian Postal Orders, Crossed Cheques, currency Notes and Treasury Challans etc. will not be accepted by the Commission and such applications will be treated as without fee and will be summarily rejected.
Way to apply for Competition Commission Of India Job:
- In the very first step you need to log on to official website of Competition Commission Of India which is www.cci.gov.in
- After that tap “Invitation of Applications for Direct Recruitment to various posts. (Last Date: 18-08-2017)” under “Career” option
- From new page press on “Invitation for Direct Recruitment.pdf” link.
- Now read all the eligibility criteria mentioned in Pdf
- Download Competition Commission Of India Application Form in Annexure II
- Then take the print out of the application format
- Fill the required details and attach a self attested passport size photograph and all the relevant documents
- Then put the post in an envelope and super scribing “Application to the post of…….. “
- In the last step you need to send the application form at the address mentioned below
Download Official: Competition Commission Of India Recruitment 2017 Notification
To The Deputy Director (HR Division),
Competition Commission of India,
3rd Floor, Hindustan Times House,
18-20, Kasturba Gandhi Marg,
Check Here: More Jobs in Delhi
Competition Commission Of India Exam Centres:
Written Test will be held at five CCI Exam Centers namely,
Important Date for Competition Commission Of India Recruitment 2017:
- Last Date to send Applications: 18-08-2017
- Written test likely to be held on 29-10-2017 (Sunday)
Candidates can get latest updates regarding Competition Commission Of India Recruitment 2017–2018 through our web portal and also grab information about the same from this Official Link. If candidates have any query then you just have to leave your comment in below mentioned comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|