Computer Scientist Salary
Candidates, who want to know about Computer Scientist Salary in India, must go through this page. Here we have provided Computer Scientist Average Salaries Details and Pay Scale in India etc. Please have a look at the below segment.
Computer Scientist Salary
Computer Scientist Salary in India:
|Salary||Rs 587,228 – Rs 2,706,381|
|Bonus||Rs 9,787 – Rs 714,900|
|Profit Sharing||Rs 9.34 – Rs 391,486|
|Total Pay||Rs 590,332 – Rs 3,120,791|
Top 5 highest paying U.S. cities for computer scientists:
- San Jose, CA / Silicon Valley: $133,100
- DC Metropolitan Area: $127,400
- Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN: $125,000
- Boston/Cambridge, MA: $116,120
- San Francisco, CA: $115,280
Read Here: Salary Negotiation Tips for New Job
Computer Scientist Tasks:
- Generate research ideas and solutions to complex computer science problems.
- Writes articles for publication.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute research objectives.
- Perform research support on problems of diverse scope and execute research projects.
Duties of Computer Scientist:
- Computer scientists work as part of research team with computer programmers, information technology professionals, and mechanical or electrical engineers. Their research is used to design new technology in computer.
- They usually examine technological topics such as artificial intelligence, robotics, or virtual reality. Outcome of Computer scientist research can lead to improved performance of existing computer systems and software as well as computing techniques and materials or development of new hardware.
- Computer scientists have possessed bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or software engineering.
- After completion of this 4-year program, computer scientists earn Ph.D. degree in computer science, computer engineering or in any similar area.
- This further program includes course work in hardware and software systems, program languages and computational modeling as well as a research project.
Know Here: 7th Pay Commission Salary Calculator
Computer scientist positions in business and academia typically require a graduate degree – such as a Master’s or Ph.D. – in computer science (CS), systems analysis, computer information systems (CIS) or a similar field of study.
Salary of Computer Scientist:
Every year, many organization recruit well qualified and capable job hunters for Computer Scientist Post. Highest paying skills associated with this Post are Algorithm Development and C++. Computer scientist is scientist who has obtained knowledge of computer science, study of theoretical foundations of information and computation and their applications.
It is work on theoretical side of computer systems, as opposed to hardware side that computer engineers. Beside this, it also focus on their work and research on specific areas like algorithm and data structure development and design, software engineering, database theory, computational complexity theory, programming language theory, computer graphics and computer vision.
You Can Also Check: Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India
Candidates, if you are searching job as computer scientist on any organization then you can get all information regarding it from our web portal. You can subscribe to our free email service from this you get latest updates directly in your message box.
You can also follow us on Facebook and Google plus, to acquire up-to-date information on your wall. Applicants, if you are facing any problem regarding Computer Scientist Salary in India then you can ask from us in below comment box. We will find solution of your problem as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How to Calculate TDS on Salary||Best Metro Cities in India to Work|
|How To Calculate Income Tax||Latest Jobs By Qualification|
|Free Job Updates||Best Companies To Work For In India|
|Latest Recruitments||Latest Private Jobs|