Requirement for become a Computer Teacher
Different school or colleges have their own standard to select the faculty for different posts. If any person wants to become a Computer Teacher then he/she must have some skills or qualities that are necessary for becoming a teacher:
- All the fundamentals of Computer Science or Computer Application should be clear.
- As it is necessary for becoming a Computer Teacher also should have command over C, C++, java, DBMS etc.
- You also have knowledge of hardware. You should have knowledge to installation of Computer system.
- The minimum qualification one should have to be a Computer Teacher in school or colleges is that of graduation such as BCA or MCA.
- Diploma from famous institutes also makes one eligible.
- In some school simply interviews are conducted for candidates to offer jobs and in some written and practical test are taken and short listed candidates are called for interviews.
- If anyone wants joining in a graduate level college or University, then it is required that the eligibility is a Master’s degree in computer science.
- If anyone want to become a Computer Teacher in a school then he/she must take state teacher eligibility test.
- Power of English speaking of you should be live. That you interact with the class effectively and this is more important part for becoming a teacher.
Some exams are necessary after Graduation to becoming a teacher
- If you want to be a lecturer then, for that you have to give the NET exam.
- In today’s time, there is no teacher vacancy exist without exam. A person who is willing to get in to teaching line must go through entrance test pathway.
So, for clear the entrance exam become eligible for Computer Teacher you must have deep knowledge of Computer Science. All the fundamentals should be clear of you.
- If you want to become a teacher/lecturer in Government College then you must passes a UGC or CSIR-NET qualified certificate. This would really help to get a teacher seat in college.
- It is enough that you have done your post graduation in Computer Science subject.
Is B.ed necessary?
Now days it is necessary to have a B.ed to become a Computer Teacher or teacher in any field in Colleges and even in school also.
Government has made it mandatory that any teacher at school also must be a B.ed degree holder.
Without having B.ed degree one cannot become a teacher in government school or colleges. No matter in which field you want to go for teaching. In Government school and colleges it is must that teacher should be a B.ed holder.