CONCOR Admit Card
Container Corporation of India Limited has issued CONCOR Admit Card 2016. Container Corporation of India Limited is going to conduct Online Examination for the recruitment of Senior Assistant Post. Candidates who are going to appear in Online Examination they may get CONCOR Hall Ticket from this page.
Candidates may also download the CONCOR Hall Ticket from official site through online mode by taking some necessary steps which are given below on this page. You may check the below section of this page written by team of recruitmentresult.com for getting more information regarding CONCOR Admit Card 2016.
How to download CONCOR Admit Card?
We are giving some useful steps to download call letter within few minutes. Candidates follow simple steps:
- Applicants need to visit the official website which is www.concorindia.com
- On home page of official site go to “HR & Career” section and hit the link.
- On next page again hit “Recruitment Notices & Results” link.
- Now follow “Admit cards and Handouts for written examination for the post of Senior Assistant (C&O) against advertisement No. CON/HR/216/6/18.07.2015” link.
- Various notifications will be displayed on your computer screen now you have hit “Here here to download Admit card for the post Sr. Assistant (C&O)” link.
- Online Exam Call letter page will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Enter the required information such as Registration No and Date of Birth and press “Submit” button.
- There after your Call letter will display on the screen.
- Candidates can take hard copy of their admit card for examination.
CONCOR Admit Card
Do you know the interesting facts of CONCOR?
CONCOR is also known as Container Corporation of India Ltd and it was established in March 1988 under the organizations Act, and started operation from November 1989 taking over the presented network of 7 ICDs from the Indian Railways. Container Corporation of India Ltd is dedicated to offering approachable, cost effective, proficient and dependable logistics solution to its consumers. It struggles to be the first option for its customers. This organization is a customer focused, performance ambitious, result oriented organization, focused on giving value for money to its consumers.
CONCOR Exam Pattern:
|Part||Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
|II||Descriptive test||3||40||60 Minutes|
- Number of questions answered correctly by a aspirant in each objective test is considered for arriving at the Corrected Score after applying penalty for wrong answers.
- The Corrected marks so obtained by a aspirant are made equivalent to take care of the minor difference in difficulty level, if any, in each of the objective tests held in different sessions to arrive at the Equated Scores
START: English Language Online Test
Candidates may download their CONCOR Admit Card 2016 from this direct Official Link.
CONCOR Admit Card 2016 – Check Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|