Controllerate of Quality Assurance Recruitment
Apply for Controllerate of Quality Assurance Recruitment 2018-19!! Controllerate of Quality Assurance has released employment notification regarding Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Vacancies. Keen and qualified candidates must send the application form before the ending date.
Aspirants are hereby informed that the process to fill Controllerate of Quality Assurance application form has been started. Appliers are advised to send the prescribed application form along with all documents/certificates within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
Highlights Of The Page
Controllerate of Quality Assurance Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2018
Before applying for Controllerate of Quality Assurance jobs, he/she must ensure that they satisfy the complete eligibility conditions. To check details such as eligibility criteria, selection process etc. candidates must refer the direct link for detailed Controllerate of Quality Assurance notification which is indicated below.
To gather more information about Controllerate of Quality Assurance Recruitment 2018, candidates are suggested to have a look on this page recruitmentresult.com where information is provided in most accurate way.
Controllerate of Quality Assurance Recruitment
Controllerate of Quality Assurance vacancy details:
- Post name: Lower Division Clerk
- Candidates must have passed 12th Class or equivalent qualification from any recognized Board or University with good academic records.
- He/she must have basic knowledge of computers with English typing speed @35wpm and Hindi typing speed @30 wpm as per the norms.
Job Options For 12th Pass Students: Grab Today
- Candidates must have represented a State or the Country in the National/International Competition in Volleyball, football, kabaddi.
- State Schools Team in the National Sports/ Games for Schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation in Volleyball, football, kabaddi.
- Sportsmen who has been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive in Volleyball, football, kabaddi.
- He/she must have represented University in the Inter-University Tournaments supervised by the Inter-University Sports Board in Volleyball, football, kabaddi.
- The maximum and minimum age limit for Lower Division Clerk vacancies must be between 18 to 27 years as on the last date of submission of application form.
- 10 years of age relaxation shall be provided to SC/ST candidates and 08 years to OBC candidates.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered consolidated monthly salary at Level-2 with starting pay scale of Rs.19, 900/- per month plus additional allowances/benefits as admissible under government norms.
- Initially, screening of candidates will be done on the basis of field trials (skill test) which are qualifying in nature.
- Assessment will be done on the basis of marks obtained in written test which will be of objective type (multiple choice question) consists of 4 sections as per the notification.
- The final selection for Lower Division Clerk jobs will be subject to medical fitness and other formalities as per the management panel rules.
Read Out Now: Techniques To Prepare for Written Exam
Procedure to apply for Controllerate of Quality Assurance Recruitment 2018:
- Go through the official portal of the organization that is www.dgqadefence.gov.in
- On the home page, move your cursor towards “employee corner” and press “Recruitment” link from the drop down list.
- A new page will be appeared in front of your screen containing the list of latest notification regarding Controllerate of Quality Assurance Recruitment 2018.
- Now, select suitable link regarding Controllerate of Quality Assurance recruitment for LDC jobs.
- After that, a detailed PDF will be appeared in front of your digital screen.
- Read the entire details carefully and check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates are required to attach relevant documents, paste passport size photograph along with application form as mentioned in the notification.
- At last, place the application form in an envelope and affixed with postal stamp of Rs.40/- value with post name written on the top left corner of envelope and send it along with all relevant documents at the specified address mentioned below.
The controller, Controllerate of Quality Assurance (EnggEQPT)
Aundh Camp, Pune- 411027
Find More: Jobs in Pune
Last date to send prescribed application form: within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement
For rest information about Controllerate of Quality Assurance Recruitment 2018, candidates are required to hit on the Official Link of the organization. To get other information related to your careers, stay tuned with us at recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|