WB Cooperative Service Commission Recruitment
West Bengal Cooperative Service Commission has announced an advertisement regarding WB Cooperative Service Commission Recruitment 2015. WB Cooperative Service Commission Recruitment 2016 will also available on this page soon, so keep visiting this page time to time. The organization released notification to hire the capable and deserving applicants on vacant position of Clerical/Supervisor, Clerk-cum-Cashier, Office Assistant (Group C) and other. Candidates who wish to apply for WBCSC vacancy 2015 must submit online application form on or before closing date that is 27th November 2015.
|Closing date||27th November 2015|
Applicants who are interested to apply for WB Cooperative Service Commission Recruitment 2015 must read remaining information such as salary details, required education, and applying process etc, which is provided below by team of recruitementresult.com.
Post and vacancy Details:
|Office Assistant (Group C)||01|
|Office Assistant-cum Supervisor||05|
- The Applicant must have obtained graduation degree (in any discipline) from UGC – recognized University on or before the date of making application;
- BCK stands for Basic Computer Knowledge meaning a computer course covering at least MS Office and Internet Operation, with a duration of minimum six months.
- If the academic/professional course curriculum successfully pursued by the applicant contains at least 6 months’ session on Computer Application and the same is duly mentioned in the testimonial/document, certificate on BCK will not be separately necessary
- An applicant must have Bengali as 1st/ 2nd Language in the 10th /12th Standard Examination.
- If any Applicant does not have Bengali as 1st/2nd Language in the 10th /12th Standard Examination, he/she will have to appear in a Bengali Proficiency Test at the time of Interview/ Viva Voce Test.
- In case of Darjeeling DCCB Ltd., an applicant must have Nepali as one of the subjects in Madhyamik or equivalent examination.
- UR stands for Unreserved, EC stands for Exempted Category, SC stands for Scheduled Caste, ST stands for Scheduled Tribe and OBC stands for Other Backward Classes
- age limitation of the aspirants should be in between 18 years to 40 years
- Relaxation will be given to the reserved category applicants as per the government norms.
|Total Initial Salary||Total Initial Salary|
|Gr. IIIClerical/Supervisor||25,672.00 (Approx.)|
|Office Assistant (Group C)||16,212.00|
|Office Assistant-cum Supervisor||10,595.00|
Selection of the job hunters will be made on the basis of their performance in Interview.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
|Category||Examination Fees||Processing Fees|
|Unreserved (UR), UR (Exempted CategoryEC), Person with disabilities (PWD||Rs.140.00||Rs.20.00|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC), OBC-A, OBC-B||Rs.140.00||Rs.20.00|
|Scheduled Castes (SC),||NIL||Rs.20.00|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||NIL||Rs.20.00|
How to Apply For WB Cooperative Service Commission Recruitment:
- Candidates who wish to apply for WB Cooperative Service Commission they must go through official website that is webcsc.org/
- After that must fill online application form properly Applicants must provide basic information as required in the application form and upload scanned copies of the following documents and submit it within given time period:
- Passport sized Photograph
- Left Thumb Impression
- Admit Card /Certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent Examination (10 standard)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
Closing date: 27th November 2015
Note: Contenders may go open this Official Notification to more about the WB Cooperative Service Commission Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
WB Cooperative Service Commission Recruitment
A job notice of WB Cooperative Service Commission Recruitment has propagated by West Bengal Cooperative Service Commission. Job Seekers who possess requisite qualifications they may apply for 10 vacancies of various posts. Aspirants who desire to make a bright career they may apply regarding WB Cooperative Service Commission Recruitment 2015. Interested candidates may apply online by following the applying procedure mentioned below.
|No. Of Posts||10|
|Last Date Of Applying Online||30th October 2015|
Here on this page of recruitmentresult.com we are providing whole details regarding WB Cooperative Service Commission Recruitment 2015 in support of qualification required, age proof, process to apply, selection process, remuneration etc. So, interested candidates must read the below mentioned information carefully and apply till ending date.
West Bengal Cooperative Service Commission Vacancies details:
|2||Grade II Scale I (Accounts Officer/Passing Officer/ Chief Cashier/Field Officer/Any other Officer as may be redesignated by the Management)||2|
|3||Accountant Gr. II A||1|
|5||Accountant II B||1|
Aspirants who have desire to apply for above stated posts should have passed Graduation in Commerce and (II) BCK from a recognized University/Institute.
Age limit of appliers should be 18 to 45 years. Age relaxation will be offered to allowed candidates as per existing rules of an organization.
|Post name||Salary per month|
|Assistant Accountant||Rs. 6530-16960/-|
|Grade II Scale I (Accounts Officer/Passing Officer/ Chief Cashier / Field Officer / Any other Officer as may be redesignated by the Management)||Rs. 13900-26500/-|
|Accountant Gr. II A||Rs. 13000-28100/-|
|Accounts Clerk||Rs. 4410-13210/-|
|Accountant II B||Rs. 2620-7020/-|
|Emporium Manager||Rs. 4650-10175/-|
|Accounts Officer||Rs. 9000-40500/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-|
- Job hunters will need to appear in written exam of objective type containing 150 numbers of MCQ type questions with time duration of 2 hours.
- Contenders will be called for Interview/Viva Voce Test which is of 24 marks as per the merit list prepared by selection committee on the basis of results of written exam subject to production of Document and Testimonial before this Commission for verification.
How to Apply for WB Cooperative Service Commission Recruitment?
Applicants, who fulfill all requirements, must apply against this notification by following below mentioned steps:
- Job seekers can submit applications online through Commission website that is www.webcsc.org and hit on ‘Online Application’ for the concerned posts.
- Now, fill an application form in correct manner and upload scanned signature, Thumb Impression, photograph, and other credentials as required.
- At last, after completion of form, Submit it within given time period.
- Take a hard copy of it for future use.
Last Date of Applying Online: 30th October 2015
Note: For more information, you may check this Official notification.