WB Cooperative Service Commission Recruitment
Online Applications are started now for WB Cooperative Service Commission Recruitment 2019 notification. WEBCSC is hiring eligible candidates on 18 Vacancies of Field Supervisor Grade- III (Male), Assistant Grade- III, Supervisor Grade- III, Grade- III (Clerk) and Assistant Grade-I. Interested aspirants can go through this page and apply for current openings through online mode of application process.
|WEBCSC Official Website Link||Get Here|
|Official Notification||Get Here|
West Bengal Cooperative Service Commission Recruitment
5 Points to Overview WEBCSC Latest Posts
- Form Type: Online
- Post Name: Field Supervisor Grade- III (Male), Assistant Grade- III, Supervisor Grade- III, Grade- III (Clerk) and Assistant Grade-I
- Advertisement Number: 01/2019
- Organization: West Bengal Cooperative Service Commission
- Last Date: 25th February, 2019
- Official Website: www.webcsc.org
- Field Supervisor Grade- III (Male): 02 Vacancies
- Assistant Grade- III: 04 Vacancies
- Supervisor Grade- III: 01 Vacancy
- Grade- III (Clerk): 10 Vacancies
- Assistant Grade-I: 01 Vacancy
Check eligibility criteria for WB Cooperative Service Commission jobs
- Qualification: Graduate in any discipline + BCK
- Minimum age limit: Not less than 18 years and Maximum 40 years
- Experience: Freshers can apply
- Nationality: Indian
What is the pay scale for WEBCSC Recruiters?
Impressive and sufficient amount of salary will be paid to the aspirants who will get selected for any of the vacant posts in West Bengal Cooperative Service Commission.
|Post||Pay Scale (Rs.)||Total Initial Salary|
|Field Supervisor Grade- III (Male)||11765-655/3-13730- 815/3-16175-980/4- 20095-1145/7-28110- 2120/1-30230-1310/1- 31540 (20 years)||Consolidated pay of Rs. 20,000/- for first 3years|
|Assistant Grade- III||11765-655/3-13730- 815/3-16175-980/4- 20095-1145/7-28110- 2120/1-30230-1310/1- 31540 (20 years) + 8 stagnation increment @ Rs. 1310||24319/-|
|Supervisor Grade- III||11765-655-13730-815- 16175-980-20095-1145- 28110-2120-30230- 1310-31540||20783/-|
|Grade- III (Clerk)||11765-655/3-13730- 815/3-16175-980/4- 20095-1145/7-28110- 2120-30230-1310/9- 42020||21559/-|
|Assistant Grade-I||11765-655/3-13,730- 815/3-16,175-980/4- 20,095-1145/7-28,110- 1310/5-34,660-2000/1- 36,660-1430/1- 38,090(25 years)||23549/-|
You Can Also Find: Latest Jobs in West Bengal
General Candidates have to pay Rs.160.00 as Examination Fees and Rs.40.00 as Processing Fees. Payment may be made through payment gateway by using Debit Card / Credit Card/ Net Banking Facility. SC & ST candidates are exempted from paying any Fees.
Selection procedure- WB Cooperative Service Commission vacancies
- Stage-I: Applicant need to appear in a written examination, consist of two papers which are as follows;
Paper-1: 100 no.s of MCQ type questions [Consisting of three subjects- (i) Quantitative Aptitude (ii) Test of Reasoning (iii) General Awareness]. There will be negative marking @ 1:4.
Full Marks: 100; Duration- 1 hour 30 minutes.
Qualifying marks is as follows: – UR- 40 %, OBC- 38 %, SC – 35 %, ST – 25 %. Mere securing Qualifying Marks does not guarantee shortlisting for computer test.
Paper-2: English and Bengali Languages (Subjective type and qualifying in nature). Full Marks: (50 + 50) =100, Duration- 1 hour 30 minutes
- Stage II:
(A) The contenders need to appear in Practical Test in Basic Computer Knowledge (50 marks and qualifying in nature)
(B) The appliers will be called for interview/viva voce test (of 15 marks) as per merit list prepared on the basis of the results of the written examination.
- Verification of Testimonials: Applicants, conditionally listed for interview/viva voce test on the basis of marks obtained in the written exam will have to present before the Commission all original documents and testimonials for verification, and also have to submit one set of self-attested copies of the same
- Total marks for preparing final merit list: Total Marks will be calculated by adding: – (1) Marks obtained in Paper I and (2) Marks obtained in Interview /Viva Voce Test.
7. Consequential Vacancies
Applying procedure for WB Cooperative Service Commission Recruitment 2019
- Reach the official site of organization that is webcsc.org
- Scroll down the home page and hit on “Advertisement No.01/2019” link
- Go through all the details mentioned in the notification
- Press the specific link to login to the official portal
- Fill all the required details carefully and upload necessary documents
- Hit the “Submit” tab at last
- Also take hard copy of the submitted application for future use
Must Check: Latest Recruitments
FAQs for WEBCSC Latest Posts 2019
Q1. Do I need to send any document or application through offline mode?
Ans. No, candidates do not need to send any document through any other mode rather than online mode of application form.
Q2. How can I take print out of the submitted WEBCSC online application form?
Ans. Aspirants are required to hit the tab for “Print Existing Applicant” through its official site and enter their reference ID correctly and take print out of the appeared applicant.
Q3. Can I contact to the organization directly, if yes then how?
West Bengal Cooperative Service Commission (WBCSC),
PWD Buildings, Block – A [Ground Floor],
Khadya Bhawan Complex, 11A Mirza Ghalib Street,
Kolkata – 70008
Q4. What is the last date to apply online for WEBCSC Recruitment?
Ans. Authorized committee is soon going to announce the last date on its official website. Appliers can check the same through this page.
Find Out: Upcoming Government Jobs
WB Cooperative Service Commission 2019 Latest Openings
Before filling WB Cooperative Service Commission online application willing contenders must satisfy the requisite eligibility conditions in order to send applications for WB Cooperative Service Commission Recruitment 2019. They need to submit the prescribed format Online Application Form on or before the closing date which will soon be announced by the authority.
To select suitable contenders through West Bengal Cooperative Service Commission Recruitment, the selection commission will conduct a Written Examination as per the terms and conditions of the organization followed by Personal Interview Round.
Fetch more details regarding WB Cooperative Service Commission Recruitment 2019 by visiting its official website on regular basis.
Latest Recruitment On 08-02-2019: