WB Cooperative Service Commission Recruitment 2014
- WB Cooperative Service Commission has issued a notification as Recruitment 2014 for filling up number of vacancies in various co-operative institutions. Qualified and Eligible job seekers may apply for the jobs through online or offline mode.
- Dedicated and committed aspirants must submit their duly filled applications with all relevant credentials before 18th March, 2014.
- All the detailed information about the recruitment is provided on this page by the squad of Recruitmentresult.com. For more recent updates keep visiting our Web Portal.
West Bengal Cooperative Service Commission
No. of Posts: 72
Name of Post
- Grade-II Scale-I
- Grade-II Scale-II
- Accountant (Grade-II)
- Junior Assistant / Junior Cashier / Junior Supervisor (Grade-IV)
- Assistant Manager –cum- Senior Teller (Grade IIB)
- Grade-IIA Officer
- Assistant General Manager (Accounts, Information Technology, Law)
- Field Officer
- Assistant / Supervisor/ Cashier
- Supervisor / Assistant (Grade-III)
- Manager (Grade-IA)
- Loan & Recovery Officer
- Manager (Scale-IA)
- Chief Executive
- Assistant Manager
- System Analyst
- Assistant Grade-I
Vacancy Details as per Institutions
|Co-Operative Institution||No. of seats|
|Bankura District Central Co-operative Bank Ltd.||10|
|Burdwan Central Co-operative Bank Ltd.||02|
|Hooghly District Central Co-operative Bank Ltd.||15|
|Howrah District Central Co-operative Bank Ltd.||04|
|Jalpaiguri Central Co-operative Bank Ltd.||02|
|Raiganj Central Co-operative Bank Ltd.||20|
|Birbhum Co-operative Agriculture and Rural Development Bank Ltd.||06|
|Ghatal Co-operative Agriculture and Rural Development Bank Ltd.||01|
|Kandi Co-operative Agriculture and Rural Development Bank Ltd.||02|
|Malda Co-operative Agriculture and Rural Development Bank Ltd.||01|
|Dhakuria Co-operative Bank Ltd.||07|
|Samata Co-operative Development Bank Ltd.||02|
Job seekers must possess B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc / M.Sc / MCA/ MBA/ M.Com/ CA/ICWA/ B.Com/ Any Degree / Higher Secondary as per post demand.
Lower age limit for all posts is 18 Years but upper age limit may vary 35/40 Years as per post applied.
Rs.160 (For UR/OBC/OBC-A/OBC-B candidates)
Requisite fee can be paid by using bank Challan in favour of West Bengal Cooperative Service Commission in any co-operative bank or by NEFT.
- Written Test
How to Apply?
Aspirants may submit their completed application online by depositing required amount or may download prescribed format from official website and fill it all relevant details. Enclose all required self attested certificates and documents and send it at specified address.
“Ground Floor of PWD Buiding,
Block-A at Khadya Bhawan Complex,
11A, Mirza Ghalib Street,
Kolkata – 700 087”
Last date of submission of Applications: 18.03.2014
Note: Please check Official Notification.