www.coopwb.org Recruitment 2014
West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission has circulated an advertisement about west bengal cooperative service commission recruitment 2014 to fill up the WB Cooperative Service Commission Jobs.
Self motive and value driven aspirants who want to apply for this recruitment and willing to grab this opportunity they can apply by filling the application WB Cooperative Service Commission application form 2014 on or before 17th July 2014.
The whole details about this recruitment such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc are mentioned below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of the organization:
West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission
Name of the post:
No. Of Vacancies:
Type of announcement:
West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission Recruitment 2014
Further Details of CSC West Bengal Recruitment 2014:
Post and vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Name of the posts||vacancies|
|2.||Clerical Cadre (Grade-III)||43|
|4.||District Co-operative Education Instructor||01|
|5.||Lady Co-operative Education Instructor||01|
|7.||Sub-Accountant/ Supervisor/ Cashier (Grade-III)||11|
|8.||Assistant cum Cashier-cum-Teller (Grade-III)||03|
|10.||Assistant Grade – I (Clerk)||12|
|11.||Manager- cum- Accountant||01|
|12.||Loan Recovery Officer||01|
|13.||Computer Operator- cum-Office Assistant||02|
|17.||Salesman / General Assistant||01|
Those contenders who are willing to apply for this recruitment they must have completed their graduate / post graduate Degree as per the post applied form any recognized university / institute.
|Name of the posts||Upper Age limit (in years)|
|Clerical Cadre (Grade-III)||35|
|District Co-operative Education Instructor|
|Lady Co-operative Education Instructor|
|Sub-Accountant/ Supervisor/ Cashier (Grade-III)||35|
|Assistant cum Cashier-cum-Teller (Grade-III)|
|Assistant Grade – I (Clerk)||35|
|Manager- cum- Accountant||40|
|Loan Recovery Officer||35|
|Computer Operator- cum-Office Assistant|
|Salesman / General Assistant||35|
Relaxation in age for the reserved category job hunters will be given as per the government norms.
Selection of aspirants will be made on the basis of their performance in the written test and Interview.
- Application fee for the UR / OBC / OBC-A / OBC-B candidates is Rs. 160/- .
- fee should be paid by using Bank challan or NEFT challan.
How to Apply:
- Contenders who want to apply they can fill the application form either online or offline mode.
- Job hunters applying through the online process they must visit the official website that is coopwb.org and fill the form accurately, upload the scanned photograph and signature with the form and submit online within the given time period.
- Candidates may also download the application form through the website and fill all the appropriate details in the form carefully and send it along with the required credentials / certificates at the specified address:
“Ground Floor of PWD Buiding,
Block-A at Khadya Bhawan Complex,
11A, Mirza Ghalib Street, Kolkata – 700 087”
Last Date for Application Receipt through Online/Offline: 17-07-2014 05:00 PM
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: For more details must check the Official Notification