WB Cooperative Service Commission Recruitment 2015
A Recruitment notification has been published against WB Cooperative Service Commission Recruitment 2015 for filling up the posts in co-operative institutions. The candidates may apply by submitting the application form on or before the last date that is mentioned below:
|No. of Post||11|
|Last Date to apply||31st December 2014|
Participants may acquire the full details about WB Cooperative Service Commission Recruitment 2015 such as no. of post, designation name, and selection process etc, which is described below in the page of recruitmentresult.com
West Bengal Cooperative Service Commission
Name of Post:
|Sr. No.||Post Name||No. of Post|
|2||Field executive Officer||01|
|3||Assistant Manager (General)||01|
|4||Assistant Manager (Law)||01|
Job-hunters must have the Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline/in law/B. Com/B. Sc (Hons.)/B.E/B. Tech (Computer Science & Engineering/Information Technology) or Master degree in Computer Application/M.Com/MBA plus BCK/DCA certifications from recognized University Or Institution.
Jobs by Qualification-Get Details
Age Limit Details:
- The applicant’s age must be between 18-35 years.
- Relaxation in age for reserved category candidates as per government norms.
|Post Name||Salary Offered|
|Field executive Officer||Rs. 20,864.00/-|
|Assistant Manager (General)||Rs. 17,749.00/-|
|Assistant Manager (Law)|
|Officer (Accounts)||Rs. 23,850.00/-|
- Applicants must pay the Rs. 160 as an application fee.
- The reserved category’s candidates need not to pay any fee.
- The mode of payment will be through the prescribed Bank Challan / NEFT Challan in favour of WEST BENGAL CO-OPERATIVE SERVICE COMMISSION from any Branch of The West Bengal State Co-operative Bank Ltd. (to the credit of CD A/c No.29312051276 with Kolkata Main Branch).
Contestant will be selected on the following two processes:
- Written Test
How to Apply:
Eligible contenders may apply by filling the online/offline application form that is available on the official website www.webcsc.org. The steps given below to fill the application form by using any mode:
- Participants must visit the website and open the ‘Advertisement’ link and press the ‘latest Advertisement’ link and finally press the ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Before applying, appliers need to keep the scanned image of their all the testimonials, photographs, signature, and thumb impression.
- Candidates must fill the online application form and uploads the digital images of their all the documents and fill the fee details i.e. mentioned in above section.
- On the completion of application form, press the submit button and take the printout of an application form for the future reference.
- There is no need to submit the hardcopy for online appliers; they must fill the online applications till 31st December 2014.
- Job-fighters should have to visit the website and open the ‘Advertisement’ link and press the ‘latest Advertisement’ link and pressing the ‘Appl. Form’ link to download the application form.
- The job-seekers must fill the application form in prescribed format with desired academic information.
- After that, candidates must attach the Xerox of all the testimonials, photographs, and fee receipt and affix the thumb impression.
- The application form completed in all aspects, appliers must send it to the address given below on or before the last date that is 31st December 2014.
PWD Buildings, Block–“A” (Ground Floor),
KhadyaBhawan Complex, 11A,
MirzaGhalib Street, Kolkata-700087
Last date to apply online/offline: 31st December 2014
Note: You must check the Official Notification to get the whole information.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|