Corporation Bank Recruitment
Corporation Bank has unfolded a vacancy advertisement regarding Corporation Bank Recruitment 2017. Bank is looking for eligible candidates for filling up various posts of Internal Ombudsman (IO) officer. Candidates those who are satisfying the requisite eligibility criteria as given below can apply for Corporation Bank Jobs. Willing contenders may apply by forwarding detailed application and filling the online application form as soon as possible. Job seekers are requested to check the website frequently those who are keenly waiting for Corporation Bank Recruitment 2017- 2018 as we are going to cover it shortly.
|Last date of online submission of application||ASAP|
Job appliers may apply for Corporation Bank job openings by submitting their completely filled applications latest by the last date for submission of application that is settled below. Aspirants may comprehend complete details related to this notification through this page that is well equipped below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Corporation Bank Recruitment
Corporation Bank vacancy Detail:
Internal Ombudsman (IO)
Aspirant wish to apply for Corporation Bank vacancies must be a retired banker and should not have been less than the rank of a General Manager / Deputy General Manager of a Scheduled Commercial Bank other than Corporation bank. However preference will be given to experienced aspirants.
Grab Now:- Latest Bank Vacancies
- Candidates applying for theses vacancies in government banks must not have the age of more than 62 years.
- Reserved category applicants will get the advantage of age relaxation as per the norms.
Candidates who will be appointed for said post will receive an attractive salary of Rs. 60,000/- per month + Rs.5000/- p.m. conveyance allowances will also be paid as applicable by organization.
Applying candidates need to pay an amount of Rs. 500/- as application fee through CBS at any of the Branches of Corporation Bank, by means of a Payment Challan as per the format or through NEFT at any Bank branch.
Assortment process for www.corpbank.com Recruitment:
On having qualifying the process of scrutiny of documents, only shortlisted candidates will be called to attend the personal interaction / Interview by the selection committee on bank.
Check below Links To Clear Interview Round
Procedure to fill Corporation Bank Online Application Form:
- Firstly appliers need to visit the official website of bank that is corpbank.com
- Now, select “Careers” link displayed on upper side of home page.
- After that hit on “Appointment of Internal Ombudsman (IO)” link on the appeared page and a new page will get opened on your computer screen.
- Then, appliers need to choose “Apply Online” and select “DETAILED ADVERTISEMENT” link for getting the detailed description regarding the post from the appeared page.
- This will take you to the page having desired recruitment notification, read it carefully and then revisit the previous page.
- Eligible candidates are now required to hit on “Apply online” link available here.
- Fill Online Application Form completely and upload relevant scanned images if required.
- Lastly aspirants need to submit their applications within given time and then send the hard copy of application form duly signed and affixed with latest photograph along with supporting documents at below modified address latest by specified last date.
General Manager (HRM),
Corporation Bank, Corporate Office,
HRM Division, P.B.NO. 88,
Mangaladevi Temple Road, Pandeshwar,
Mangalore – 575 001, Karnataka State
Check Here: Jobs in Karnataka
- Last date of online submission of application: As Soon As Possible
For further details in concern to Corporation Bank Recruitment 2017 – 2018, you can check the Official notification link. Candidates may stay connected to this portal to get latest updates regarding relevant recruitment notifications. Or you may subscribe our free mail service to get updates in your inbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank Syllabus||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Eligibility for Bank Jobs||Bank Salary|
|Bank Preparation Material||Bank Coaching Institutes|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Placement Papers|