Central Pollution Control Board has broadcasted an advertisement related to CPCB Recruitment. Eligible candidates are invited for filling up the vacancies of Research Associate post. Candidates who want to make career under this organization, can apply for CPCB Recruitment 2017 by attending the walk-in Interview at the below mentioned venue.
THIS PAGE CONTAINS
To get more detail related to CPCB Vacancy, you need to just scroll down this page which is prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Interested aspirants need to appear for interview along with latest bio-data and all essential documents in support of academics qualification on the pre- decided date and time which is equipped below. So, candidates are requested to go through the whole notification before applying.
|Organizing Body||Central Pollution Control Board|
Appliers must have attain M.E. / M.Tech degree from any accredited university and should be having 3 year work experience in CSS, JAVA SCRIPT, AJAX, PHP Framework, Core php software Language, My SQL Database.
- Applicants applying for any of the aforementioned post must attain the upper age of 35 years as on date of walk-in interview.
- Relaxation in age up to 5 years will be admissible for candidates belong to SC / ST communities and up to 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities will be admissible.
Download PDF: CPCB Recruitment Official Notification
Candidates who will be appointed for Research Associate post will receive a suitable amount of salary as Rs. 40,000/- per month + 30% HRA by the organization.
Mode of Selection for CPCB Jobs:
Appliers will be simply appointed based on their performance in Interview and will also be considered based on their academic qualification and experience.
Read Below Provided Articles:
How to Apply for Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment?
- Applicants who are applying for CPCB Job must visit the official website cpcb.nic.in.
- Follow the ‘Jobs’ tab available at top on the home page.
- Thereafter select ‘Applications are invited for recruitment of two (2) posts of Research Associate (Programmer) in CPCB on purely project/contract basis’ link located at appeared page in the list.
- Read the complete opened notification carefully and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Further again visit the Jobs page and choose “Application Form” link against the post for which you wish to apply for.
- Eligible candidates must prepare an updated bio-data on plain paper and bring it along with one set of photocopy of documents in support of their educational qualification and experience and with originals and a valid ID card for verification.
- Candidates coming after the time slot mentioned will not be entertained.
Central Pollution Control Board
“Parivesh Bhawan”, East Arjun Nagar,
Near Karkardooma Court
Check More: Jobs in Delhi
Important Date and Time:
- Last date of receiving complete forms by CPCB: 27-03-2017
- Date if walk-in Interview: 03-04-2017
- Time for Interview: 09:00 am to 01:30 p.m.
For more details about CPCB Recruitment 2017 check Official Notification link available on this page. You may join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest updates related to relevant recruitment notification time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|