26 Vacancies are available!!!!So Get it Now…. Central Pollution Control Board has released a vacancy advertisement as CPCB Recruitment 2016. Organization intends to recruit proficient and career- oriented job hunters to fill 26 vacant positions of Research Associate and Junior Research Fellow. For this concern applications are invited by them. Contenders who are interested and want to make their career in government sector can apply for CPCB Vacancy. We will try to update latest information related to CPCB Recruitment 2017 in upcoming year need to stay connect with us through this page.
|Name of Board||Central Pollution Control Board|
|No. of Vacancy||26|
|Last date to submit Application Form||9th Nov. 2016|
Job fighters who are searching latest government jobs, they can grab this opportunity by applying for the Central Pollution Control Board Vacancy. Candidates need to send their application with all the documents given below on before the last date that is 9th Nov. 2016. For more details about Central Pollution Control Board Advertisement, you can have a look on this page which is well prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com
CPCB Vacancies and Required Qualification:
|Sr. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts||Required Qualification|
|1||Research Associate- I (RA- I)||02||Ph. D in sciences in Chemistry/ Botany/ Microbiology/ Physics/ Environmental Sciences OR Ph.D in Engineering in Civil, Mechanical, Environmental/ Chemical or with relevant years of research experience after the completion of M.E./M.Tech in relevant discipline.|
|2||Junior Research Fellow||24||Post- Graduate in Chemistry/ Botany/ Microbiology/ Physics/ Environmental Sciences with NET qualification OR Degree of Graduate/ Post- Graduate in related field.|
Check Below Links To grab More Job Opportunities:
Restrictions on age and Offered Remuneration:
|Post Name||Age Limit||Salary Details|
|Research Associate- I (RA- I)||Not more than 35 years||Rs. 36000/- + HRA per month|
|Junior Research Fellow||Must not exceed 28 years||Rs. 25000/- + HRA per month|
Mode of Selection:
- Appointment of applicants for CPCB Jobs will be purely based Performance Level In Written Test/ Interview which will be conducted by the recruitment panel of Central Pollution Control Board.
- Only shortlisted appliers will be called for written test/ Interview.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible to applicants for attending the selection process.
Read Here: Interview Question and Answers
Steps to Fill CPCB Application Form:
- Log on to official website of Central Pollution Control Board that is www.cpcb.nic.in
- After that, hit at “Jobs” tab visible at the top of home page.
- After that, select the “Applications are invited for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) & Research associate (RA)-I in CPCB, Head office, Delhi” link.
- Now you need to read the complete details carefully and ensure your eligibility for the desire post.
- After reading relevant information go back to the previous page and hit at “Application Form” and take the print out of the format of application form.
- Fill the application form with complete details carefully
- Affix your recent passport size photograph on it.
- Attach all required documents along with the application form and send it to the address mentioned below.
Senior Administrative Officer (Recruitment),
Central Pollution Control Board, Parivesh Bhawan,
East Arjun Nagar, Shahdara, Delhi- 110 032
Apply Here For: Latest Jobs In Delhi
Last date to submit application form: 9th Nov. 2016
Remember Important Note:
Candidates are required to check Official Notification given below to collect complete details related to CPCB Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Central Pollution Control Board Notification: Download PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|