Central Pollution Control Board has communicated an employment advertisement against CPCB Recruitment. This Board invites applications from career- oriented job hunters for filling up vacant positions of Law Officer, Senior Hindi Translator, Assistant Accounts Officer and others. Job seekers who want to become a part of this well- known Central Pollution Control Board can grab this chance by applying against CPCB Recruitment 2017 till 22nd Jan. 2017.
What This Page Includes?
Willing aspirants who belongs to flung areas and are going to fill CPCB Application Form they need to submit it before the last date. For rest information regarding Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment you need to read this page which is well maintained by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Board||Central Pollution Control Board|
|No. of Vacancy||15|
|Last date to submit Application Form||22nd Jan. 2017|
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Senior Hindi Translator||01|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||01|
|Senior Law Officer||01|
|Finance & Accounts Officer||01|
|Senior Technical Supervisor||02|
Check the eligibility Criteria:
Applying candidates must possess Degree of Bachelor’s/Masters or its equivalent Degree according to the posts in related filed from recognized University/Institutions.
- For Law Officer Position: 40 years
- For Senior Hindi Translator, Assistant Accounts Officer and Assistant: 30 years
- For other positions: As per norms
CPCB Recruitment Official Notification:
|Post Name||Official Notice|
|CPCB Recruitment Official Notification|
|Law Officer, Senior Hindi Translator,|
Assistant Accounts Officer and Assistant
|For other positions||Download PDF|
Offered Salary for CPCB Vacancy:
|Post Name||Salary Details||Grade Pay|
|Law Officer||Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/-||Rs. 6600/-|
|Senior Hindi Translator||Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/-||Rs. 4600/-|
|Assistant Accounts Officer|
|Senior Law Officer||Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/-||Rs. 7600/-|
|Finance & Accounts Officer|
|Senior Technical Supervisor||Rs. 6600/-|
|Private Secretary||Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/-||Rs. 4600/-|
Mode of Hiring:
- Candidates will be selected for CPCB Jobs will be purely based Performance Level In Interview which will be conducted by the recruitment panel of Central Pollution Control Board.
- Only shortlisted appliers will be called for written test/ Interview.
Want to Know?
How to fill Application Form?
- Visit official website of Central Pollution Control Board that is www.cpcb.nic.in
- Now press on “Jobs” tab from top of home page in menu bar.
- Then choose suitable link as given below.
- “Applications are invited for recruitment to the different posts in CPCB on deputation basis (Last date for the applicants belonging to far flung areas is 06-02-2017)” link
- “Applications are invited for recruitment to the different posts in CPCB on direct basis (Last date for the applicants belonging to far flung areas is 06-02- 2017)” link.
- Read the complete instructions carefully give in the advertisement and ensure your eligibility for the desire post.
- After reading relevant information go back to the previous page and hit at “Application Form”.
- Take a print out of the format of application form.
- Then fill application form with asked information accurate manner.
- Now attach all documents/testimonials along with the application form.
- Affix your recent passport size photograph on it and send it to the address mentioned below.
The Senior Administrative Officer (Recruitment),
Central Pollution Control Board,
“Parivesh Bhawan”, East Arjun Nagar,
Check Now: More Jobs in Delhi
- Last date to apply: 22nd Jan.2017
- End date for flung area: 6th Feb. 2017
Candidates are required to check Official Notification given above to collect complete details related to CPCB Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|