Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited has transmitted a current employment advertisement entitled as CPCL Recruitment. Organization is all set to hire up the proficient and hard working aspirants for filling up 48 vacant positions of Trade Apprentice in different departments and categories. Job hunters, who are willing to work with this organization and want to apply for CPCL Recruitment 2017, need to fill their application forms and submit it before the last date that is 03-03-2017.
Check content of this Page:
Job fighters who want to enhance their career in government sector and eligible for the aforesaid posts may check the procedure for Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment by following the underneath stated procedure as soon as possible. You can check entire details regarding CPCL Jobs which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Organization||Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Total No. of Posts||48|
|Last Date for Online filling of Application form||03-03-2017|
|Designation of the Post||No. of Post|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle (MMV)||09|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (MMTM)||08|
Distribution of Vacancies according to categories:
|Designation of the Post||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle (MMV)||03||02||03||01||09|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (MMTM)||04||02||01||01||08|
What will be the required qualification?
Willing candidates for seeking for Trade Apprentices posts must possess 10th Class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent with the prescribed NTC (ITI) qualification recognized by the National Council Vocational Training (NCVT) or State Council of Vocational Training (SCVT).
Check Here: Job Options For 10th Pass Outs
Match you age limit with required:
The minimum age of candidates will be 18 years and the maximum age of aspirants will be 25 years as on 28-02-2017. Relaxation in age will be provided to reserved category candidates as per the norms of Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd given below.
- SC/ST category candidates: 05 years
- OBC category candidates: 03 years
- PWD: 10 years
CPCL Recruitment Notification: Download PDF
What will be the monthly Salary?
After the completion of assortment process, the appointed appliers will receive a good amount of Rs. 6895/- from the concerned department of reputed organization.
Hiring Process for CPCL Job:
Appointment of appliers for latest vacancies in government sector will be done on the basis of performance level in test/ Interview which will be taken by the concerned department of Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited. So, you are advised to give your best in test/Interview for final selection.
Check Below links to crack Selection Process:
Some simple steps to fill CPCL Application Form:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of the Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited that is www.cpcl.co.in
- Then follow the tab ‘People & Careers’ presented at the top of home page and press on “Recruitment Drive” from drop- down list.
- A new page will be displayed with all latest available vacancies.
- You need to follow “Engagement of Trade (ITI) Apprentices” link and press on the “Hit Here to view advertisement”.
- Read the instructions carefully and after reading complete details go back to previous page hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill Online application Form with all complete information.
- Upload the relevant documents/ certificates if required.
- After uploading the documents, confirm the correctness of the information uploaded
- Now recheck your filled application form and hit “Submit” button
- At last take a print out of form for future use.
Important Dates for Submission of Online Application:
- Opening Dates for submission of Online Application form: Ongoing
- Closing Dates for submission of Online Application form: 03-03-2017
You need to go through Official Link to get rest information regarding CPCL Recruitment 2017. You can also bookmark this page by using CTRL + D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited has notified a job notification regarding CPCL Recruitment. This announcement has been made in order to recruit 94 eligible aspirants at Junior Engineering Assistant, JTA & Other Posts. Regarding this, online application forms are invited by the organization. Aspirants seeking for latest government jobs in Chennai may apply for CPCL Recruitment 2017 as soon as possible.
CPCL RecruitmentInterested candidates satisfying requisite eligibility norms may provide their interest for Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment by submitting the duly filled online application and hard copy of same at below stipulated address prior to the due date which is well stated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Total No. of Posts||94|
|Last Date for Online filling of Application form||27-02-2017|
CPCL Vacancies and Essential Qualification:
|Name of the Posts||No. of posts||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV||Production||41||First Class Diploma (55% for SC candidates) in related trade.|
|Jr. Technical Assistant- IV (Fire & Safety)||07||10th pass with minimum 50% marks.|
|Jr. Materials Assistant- IV (Purchase & Store)||01||First Class Diploma in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.|
|Junior Quality Control Analyst -IV (Quality Control)||07||First Class Graduate (55% for SC candidates) in Science (B.Sc.) with Chemistry as a major subject. (OR) First Class Diploma.|
|Junior Marketing Assistant-IV (Marketing)||03||First Class (55% for SC candidates) Bachelor’s Degree in Arts or Commerce with Economics or Marketing Management as a major subject.|
Pay & Emoluments:
- Appointed aspirants will be offered the IDA Pay Scale of Rs.11900-32000 on a basic pay of Rs.11,900/- per month in Grade IV in Non-Supervisory cadre, subject to medical fitness.
- In addition to the Basic Pay, candidates selected will be entitled for DA, HRA / Self-Lease PF, Gratuity, LTC / LFA, Reimbursement of Medical expenses, Superannuation benefits, etc., as per the rules of the Corporation.
Age Limitation for CPCL Vacancy:
Upper age limit of the applying candidates for any aforementioned post must be 30 years as on 31.01.2017.
Download PDF: CPCL Recruitment Official Notification
Relaxation in Age:
- For SC/ST/OBC candidates: Up to 5 years for SC / ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates
- For PwD candidates: 10 years for General, 13 years for OBCs and 15 years for SCs/STs.
- For Ex-servicemen: As per the Government Directives.
Application Fee for CPCL Job Vacancy:
- General / OBC categories candidate are required to pay non-refundable an online registration fee of Rs.300/- (Rupees Three hundred only).
- No other means / mode of application shall be accepted. CPCL will not be responsible for non-receipt / bouncing back of any email sent to the candidate.
- SC / ST / PWD / Ex-servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Mode of Selection for CPCL Jobs:
- Selection of appliers for all the positions except Jr. Technical Assistant- IV (Fire & Safety) post will be made on the basis of their performance in the Written Test followed by verification of certificates of the short listed candidates.
- The candidates will be finally selected subject to their being found medically fit.
- Consideration of appliers for Technical Assistant- IV (Fire & Safety) post will be done based on Written Test and then will have to undergo Physical Test and Endurance Test followed by verification of certificates of the short listed candidates.
- Aspirants only whop will be shortlisted on the basis of the performance in Written Test shall undergo Physical and Endurance Test.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Procedure to fill CPCL Online Application Form:
- Willing aspirants need to first of all log on to the official website of Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited that is www.cpcl.co.in.
- After that aspirants are required to select ‘People & Careers’ tab located at the menu bar of home page.
- Thereafter, hit on ‘Recruitment Drive’ link in drop down menu.
- This will take you to the page having current vacancies as ‘Recruitment of Workmen-2017’, where you need to hit on “Press here to view Advertisement (Annexure-I)” link.
- Now, read the opened details regarding the stated post and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Revisit the previous page and strike on “Press here to apply Online” link.
- This will open the online format of application, fill it carefully in complete manner and proceed further.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature and other essential credentials as required.
- Make payment of application and press on ‘submit’ button for final submission of filled application within given time.
- Take print copy of application form and send it by ordinary / speed post only, super scribing on the envelope – Application for the position of (Name of the Position) at below mentioned Address.
The Advertiser (Unit: Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited),
Post Bag No. 99, GPO, Kolkata 700001
You Can Also Check: More Jobs in Kolkata
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 27-02-2017 midnight
- Last Date for receipt of Hard Copy of Application: 04-03-2017
- Tentative Date for announcement of written test after: 15-03-2017
To Directly Apply Online: Hit Here
For further information about CPCL Recruitment 2017 candidates may check Official Notification available above on this page. You may also bookmark this page by pressing CNTRL+D for getting instant access to this page.