Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited has released a job advertisement titled as CPCL Recruitment. Corporation is going to recruit qualified candidate for filling up 56 JEA-IV & Other Posts. Willing contenders may submit their online application form before the last date should be reached. Candidates those who are willing to apply for the declared posts are required to get the complete details regarding CPCL Recruitment 2017 that is provided below.
This Page Includes:
Candidates intend to get job in this organization may grab the chance for CPCL Jobs by submitting the online application that should be filled in proper manner. Applications complete in all respect must be send before the end date which is well indicated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organizing Body||Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Total No. Of Vacancies||56|
|Last Date to submit online Application||31-05-2017|
CPCL Vacancies and Required Qualification:
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Essential Qualification|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) – Trainee||22||First Class Diploma in relevant field with 60% and above mark in aggregate of all Semesters / Years.|
|Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV (Quality Control) – Trainee||04|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV||Electrical – Trainee||03|
|Instrumentation – Trainee||02|
|Mechanical – Trainee||07|
|P&U-Mechanical – Trainee||06|
|Fire & Safety – Trainee||04||10th (Matric) pass with minimum 50% marks from a Board or an Institute.|
|Junior Marketing Assistant-IV (Marketing) – Trainee||01||First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (BBA / BBS / BBM / BMS) with 60% and above mark in aggregate of all Semesters / Years.|
|Hindi Translator-IV – Trainee||01||Master’s Degree in Hindi of recognized University with English as a compulsory subject or as medium of examination at Degree level.|
|Junior Account Assistant (Finance) – Trainee||03||First Class Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Commerce with 60% and above mark in aggregate of all Semesters / Years.|
|Junior Office Assistant (HR) – Trainee||03||First Class Bachelor’s Degree with 60% and above mark in aggregate of all Semesters / Years.|
Check More: Jobs By Qualification
- Upper age of the applying candidate should not be above 27 Years as on 31st May 2017.
- Relaxation in upper age will be admissible up to 05 Years for SC / ST Candidates, 03 Years for OWD Candidates, 10 years for PWD-General, 13 years for PWD-OBCs and 15 years for PWD- SCs/STs.
- Age Relaxation for Ex-servicemen will be applicable as per the Government Directives.
Pay Scale and Emoluments:
- Appointed applicants will be receiving the gross monthly stipend of 24,000/- subject to medical fitness.
- On successful completion of training and being found suitable for the job, they will be appointed in the IDA Pay Scale of Rs.11,900-32,000 on a basic pay of 11,900/- in Grade IV in Non-Supervisory cadre.
CPCL Recruitment: Official Notification
- General / OBC candidates application fee: Rs.300/-
- All Other Candidates (ST / SC / Ex-s / PWD) Application Fee: No
Selection Process for CPCL Recruitment:
Appointment of the candidates for said post will be initially based on their qualification and experience mentioned in applications forms. Thereafter selection of eligible applicants will be done on the basis written exam followed by Interview process.
Procedure to Apply for Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd Recruitment:
- Firstly, aspirants must visit the official website that is www.cpcl.co.in.
- Hit the link “Recruitment Drive” which is given at the menu bar under ‘People and Career’ tab available on the home page.
- From opened page hit on “Click here to view Advertisement (Annexure-I) 26/04/2017” link.
- Read all the instructions carefully against the applying post and then hit on “Apply Online” link and Fill Online Application Form with required information.
- Upload the digital images of all documents and submit it with-in given time period.
- Take printout of filled application and send it at below given address.
- After downloading the registration slip, candidates are required to enclose self-attested photocopies of all relevant documents in support of their age, educational qualification, community, physical disablement, etc., and send them by ORDINARY / SPEED POST ONLY.
- Applications must be super scribing on the envelope – Application for the position of (Name of the Position) to so as to reach latest by 06-06-2017 at given address.
(Unit: Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited)
Post Bag No. 99, GPO,
Check Here: More Jobs in Kolkata
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 03-05-2017
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 31-05-2017
- Last Date of Receipt of the Printout of Online Applications Form: 06-06-2017
For other details applicants about CPCL Recruitment 2017 notifications you may check out the Official Notification Link given on this page. If you are interested in applying for other jobs in Kolkata Subscribe our website to get daily job updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Best State Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|