Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited is going to hire young candidates through CPCL Recruitment notification. The organization is inviting online applications from eligible and hardworking candidates to fill the 108 vacant posts of Trade (ITI) Apprentices. Those who are eligible for the Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited Vacancy they can apply for the vacant posts after ensuring their eligibility. Candidates can scroll down this page to know more about CPCL Recruitment 2017.
Highlights of this page:
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited, Skill Building Initiative for the Nation is looking for result oriented and passionate candidates to fill the vacant posts. Candidates who are interested in this latest job opportunity, they can visit the official website or follow the below stated procedure to ensure their eligibility and to fill online application form before the last date that is 26.11.2017. Candidates can go through below section of this page to know more about CPCL Recruitment 2018 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Post name||Trade (ITI) Apprentices|
|Number of Vacancy||108|
CPCL Vacancy Details:
|Post name||Number of Vacancy|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle (MMV)||10|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (MMTM)||08|
|Mechanic (Repair & Maintenance of Heavy Vehicles)||02|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant||05|
|Attendant Operator (C.P)||07|
|Advanced Attendant Operator (Process)||15|
Candidates who are going to apply for CPCL Trade (ITI) Apprentices Jobs shall possess 10th/12th/ B.Sc in relevant fields from a recognized university or institute.
You May Check More Job Opportunities, From Here:-
- Age of the candidates applying for CPCL Trade (ITI) Apprentices Vacancy shall be minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 01.11.2017. Age Relaxation to reserved categories will be as per the norms of Government of India.
- Upper age is relax able by 10 years for General candidates, 13 years for OBC candidates and 15 years for SC/ST candidates.
Candidates who get selected for CPCL Trade (ITI) Apprentices Recruitment shall be able to receive Rs. 8625/- per month of salary as offered by the organization.
Requirements before filling online application form:
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- bank account & cheque book with their names printed
Selection of candidates will be based on the percentage of marks scored by the candidates in their respective ITI trades / Degree. The selection will be subject to the verification of certificates of the short listed candidates and their medically fitness.
Get Here>> CPCL Recruitment Notification
Steps to apply for CPCL Recruitment 2017:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited that is www.cpcl.co.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to people and careers tab in above menu bar on home page
- Now on reaching new page hit Recruitment Drive option in drop down list of people and careers tab
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen, just search the suitable post link you wish to apply for and hit “Engagement of Trade (ITI) Apprentices 2017-18” link
- Then hit tap here to view advertisement option and it will redirect you to a new page
- Just go through the details in CPCL Recruitment Advertisement and ensure your eligibility
- If you found yourself eligible then go back to previous page and hit tap here to apply online link
- After that fill the required details in CPCL online application form and also upload scanned copy of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph and signatures
- At last hit final submit option and take hard copy of it for further use.
Apply Here>> CPCL Recruitment
Last date to submit online applications: 26.11.2017
Grab rest details of CPCL Recruitment 2017-2018 by going through this Official Link. You can also subscribe to our free mail services to get instant mails in your mail box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Best State Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|