Central Plantation Crops Research Institute, Kasaragod has communicated a latest jobs advertisement against CPCRI Recruitment. Organization is going to conduct walk-in- Interview for the position of Senior Research Fellow. Proficient and brilliant aspirants who want to be a part of this Institute may clutch this chance by applying for CPCRI Recruitment 2016. Contenders who are going to apply for this recruitment may appear for Interview on the scheduled date, time and venue which are clearly furnished below.
It was established in 1916 as Central Coconut Research Station and the headquarters of this organization is situated at Kasaragod, Kerala and the two regional stations are at Kayamkulum (Kerala) and Vittal (Karnataka). Applying candidates need to bring their original certificates/ documents at the time of interview which is held on 27th July 2016. For more information you need to read this page which is designed by team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Organization||Central Plantation Crops Research Institute, Kasaragod|
|Name of Project||Development of DUS Testing Criteria and Establishment of National Gene Bank For Cocoa (Theobroma cacao L. )|
|Date of walk- in- Interview||27th July 2016|
Senior Research Fellow
- Job hunters who are willing for CPCRI Jobs must have Degree of M.Sc in Horticulture Agriculture, Plantation Development, Biosciences, Botany, Biotechnology, Biochemistry Or in any branch of life science from recognized University/ Institutions.
- Appliers must have relevant years of experience in related field.
Check Here: Latest M.sc Jobs
The age limit of applicants must be measured as follows. The relaxation in age may also be given to SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates as per organization norms.
|For men||18 years to 30 years|
|For women||18 years to 35 years|
Details of Remuneration:
After selection the recruited contenders will get an outstanding amount of Rs. Rs. 25000/- per month with HRA from the reputed organization.
Mode of Assortment:
- Appliers will be assorted on the basis of performance in interview which will be organized by selection team of Central Plantation Crops Research Institute.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to applicants for attending the interview.
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
|Tips For Dressing When Job-Hunting||Get Details|
How to Apply?
- The first and foremost step is you need to visit official website of Central Plantation Crops Research Institute that is cpcri.gov.in
- After that go to “Latest News” section and hit on “Walk in-Interview for engaging Senior Research Fellow under the project/scheme”
- Now you need to read complete instructions carefully and completely.
- After reading complete details you need to appear in interview with your original documents/ certificates in proof of educational qualification, age, experience etc.
- Only those candidates will be appear in interview who qualify written test.
- Candidates who will not bring their documents/ certificates at the time of interview they will not appear in interview. So, you should bring your all relevant documents.
- Now appear in interview to venue customized below.
ICAR- Central Plantation Crops Research Institute,
Vittal – 574 243
You May Check Also:- Latest Jobs in Karnataka
Walk-in- Interview will be held on 27th July 2016 (Wednesday)
At 10:00 am
Interested candidates need to go through Official Notification which is given below to get required information related to above said advertisement. You can also join us on Face book/ Google Plus to obtain more upcoming career related notification. You can also book mark this page for your comfortable.
CPCRI Recruitment 2016: Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|