A latest job advertisement has published titled as CPCRI Recruitment by Central Plantation Crops Research Institute, Kasaragod. This institute is in search of well qualified aspirants for filling up vacancy of Young Professional. For this concern, institute is all set to conduct Walk-in- Interview which will be held on 16th November 2016. Interested and appropriate candidates must apply for CPCRI Jobs by appearing in Interview on correct date. To get up-to-date details about CPCRI Recruitment 2017, candidates are advised to stay connected with this page.
|Name of Institute||Central Plantation Crops Research Institute, Kasaragod|
|Date of Walk-in- Interview||16th November 2016|
Job fighters may get further details regarding Central Plantation Crops Research Institute Recruitment from this page which is well designed by team of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates who are interested may apply for stated Jobs by attending the walk-In Interview along with original particulars in support of academics qualification for verification. So, you are requested to go through the whole notification before applying.
Name of Post:
- Aspirants wish to apply must possess M.Sc. in Horticulture / Agriculture / Botany / Applied Botany / Biosciences / Plantation Development / allied Biological Science subjects from any recognized University or Institution.
- Also, Research experience in Plant Breeding, Horticulture, Agronomy or Seed Production in Plantation Crops will prefer.
Check Here: Latest M.sc Jobs
- Candidates applying for the stated post must attain the upper age of 45 years and lower age of 21 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per rules.
What would you get?
Assorted appliers for vacancies in government sector will get a Consolidated Monthly Fellowship of Rs.25000/- as per the norms of organization.
Mode of Hiring:
- Interested candidates who are willing to get recruited for these job openings in government sector will have to qualify Interview which will be organized by the selection panel of reputed organization.
- No TA/DA will be paid to appliers for attending the interview.
Must Go Through These Articles:
Steps to Apply:
Eligible aspirants are requested to apply for CPCRI vacancy with Application form & Bio-Data in the prescribed format.
- Wiling contenders must visit the official website of Central Plantation Crops Research Institute that is www.cpcri.gov.in
- After that hit on “Opportunities” tab on the left side of home page.
- Now hit on “Written test and interview for selection of Young Profession-II, Research Centre, Kidu” notification from the appeared page.
- This will take you to the page having full details regarding the advertisement.
- Read the full notification / instructions.
- At last you have to bring the original certificates of their study, age proof, etc. with a copy of bio-data and one set of photo copies of certificates, experience certificate and latest passport size photograph at the time of interview at below stated venue.
Point to Remember: if candidate will not bring the Original or Provisional of the PG Degree Certificate will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
ICAR-CPCRI Research Centre,
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Kerala
Date of Walk-in- Interview: 16th November, 2016 at 9.30 a.m.
You need to check below given Official Notification tailored below to obtain complete information regarding CPCRI Recruitment 2017.
Download PDF: CPCRI Recruitment Notice
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|