Association of Combined Entrance Examination, Uttarakhand conducts Combined Pre Medical Entrance Examination every year for admission to Medical and Dental Courses. Applicants can apply for CPMEE 2019 by filling online application Form till last date.
CPMEE Important Dates 2019:
- Opening Date to Fill CPMEE Application Form: March 2019
- CPMEE 2019 Apply Online Last Date: May 2019
- CPMEE 2019 Exam Date: May 2019
- Purpose of Exam: Admission in Medical and Dental Courses
- CPMEE Result Date: June 2019
- 1st round of Counseling: June 2019
- Last Date of Reporting for CPMEE Admission: July 2019
- 2nd Round of Counselling: August 2019
Question: What is CPMEE Eligibility Criteria?
Qualifying Exam: Applicants must have passed Class 12th form recognized board.
Age: Candidates must be of 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
Subjects: Candidate must qualify the qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
Minimum Marks: Candidate shall obtain minimum 50% marks in aggregate in all three subjects taken together. For reserved category candidates, the minimum marks are 40% marks.
Appearing Candidates: Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for CPMEE Notification
Must Check CPMEE Related Links:
|CPMEE Admit Card||Get Details|
|CPMEE Result||Get Details|
|CPMEE Counselling||Get Details|
Question: What is Application Fee?
Candidates have to pay the Rs. 2100/- as an application fee.
Question: What is Process of Payment?
Candidates can use the Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking for paying the application fee.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Question: What is CPMEE 2019 Admission Process?
- CPMEE Entrance Exam
Question: What is Process of Counselling?
- On the basis of the candidate’s rank and score in CPMEE Exam, the seats will be allotted to them.
- All the counselling related information will be notified through the website.
- Candidates have to present in person at the time of CPMEE Counselling for the document verification process.
- Candidates have to produce the original certificate/document at the time of counselling.
Read Now: Counselling Tips & Techniques
Question: How to Fill CPMEE 2019 Online Application Form?
- First visit the official website i.e. www.aceeindia.org
- Hit suitable link related to CPMEE Admission Notification 2019.
- Then follow ‘Online Registration’ tab.
- While CPMEE Online Registration, contenders need to enter details.
- Then login with email id and password
- Fill CPMEE 2019 Online Registration Form with required and mandatory details.
- Now upload a recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Make payment of fee.
- Recheck complete CPMEE Application Form and hit “Submit” button.
- Finally, take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
Press Here for: CPMEE Official Website
Question: What’s New in CPMEE Exam Pattern 2019?
|Mode of Exam||The exam will be conducted through offline mode|
i.e. pen & paper mode.
|Maximum Marks||The complete question paper will be of 200 marks.|
|No of Questions||Maximum 200 questions will be asked in the exam.|
|Type of Questions||Only Multiple Choice Type Questions will be asked in the exam.|
|Medium of Exam||The question paper will be published in both English and Hindilanguages.|
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry and Biology.|
|Duration of Exam||2 ½ hour will be given to complete the paper.|
|Marking Scheme||For each correct response, 1 mark will be given.|
|Negative Marking||There is no negative marking scheme in the exam.|
Must Read: Negative Marking in Entrance Exam
Question: What is the Date of Releasing CPMEE Admit Card 2019?
- In 2nd to 3rd week of May, 2018, CPMEE 2018 Admit Card can be downloaded by the contenders from the official website of the organization that is www.aceeindia.org
- Candidates have to carry documents along with hall ticket while appearing in the examination.
CPMEE 2019 Application Form:
In order to get admission in several private unaided medical, ayurvedic, dental and homeopathic colleges of Uttarakhand state, you have to appear in Uttarakhand CPMEE 2019. This entrance examination is scheduled to be held in the month of May 2019 by Association of Combined Entrance Examination (ACEE).
Keen contenders are required to submit their CPMEE 2019 Application Form on or before the last date that is May 2019. Stay connected with this page to get latest updates about CPMEE Medical Exam and CPMEE Dental Exam & CPMEE Exam Date. CPMEE 2019 Online Form will be activated in month of March 2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|