In order to get admission in several member private unaided medical, ayurvedic, dental and homeopathic colleges of Uttarakhand state, you have to appear in CPMEE 2018. This entrance examination is scheduled to be held in the month of May 2018 by Association of Combined Entrance Examination (ACEE). Keen contenders are required to submit their CPMEE Uttarakhand 2018 Online Application Form on or before the last date. To grab rest of the details regarding Uttarakhand Medical/Dental Exam and other CPMEE 2018 Dates, you have to move your cursor downwards soon.
Crucial Points Of This Page
According to the CPMEE Notification 2018, entrance examination will comprise questions from Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Pre medical entrance exam is required to be solved by the contenders within 2½ hours. To get admission in MBBS, BAMS, BDS and BHMS programmes and appearing in Common Pre-Medical Entrance Examination, you are required to ensure the requisite criteria which are well provided below by the team members of recruitmentresult.com for your easiness.
Name of the Participating Colleges and Previous Stats of seats:
|Names of Colleges||Course||Admission Capacity per year||Admission through CPMEE|
|Uttaranchal Ayurvedic (PG) College||BAMS||100||50|
|Himalayiya Ayurvedic (PG) Medical College||BAMS||60||30|
|Chandola Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital,||BHMS||50||25|
|Quadra Institute of Ayurveda||BAMS||60||30|
|Param Himalaya Homoeopathic Medical College||BHMS||60||30|
|Motherhood Ayurvedic Medical College||BAMS||100||50|
|Om Ayurvedic College & Research Centre||BAMS||60||30|
|Dev Bhoomi Medical College of Ayurveda & Hospital||BAMS||100*||50*|
|Uttarancahl Unani Medical College & Hospital||BUMS||60||30|
|Bishamber Sahai Ayurvedic Medical College||BAMS||60||30*|
|Haridwar Ayurvedic Medical College & Research centre||BAMS||60||30*|
CPMEE Eligibility Criteria 2018:
To apply for the admission in various Programmes, contenders are required to possess below mentioned eligibility criteria.
For MBBS, BDS & BAMS Programmes:
To get admission in this programme, contenders are required to possess 12 Class under the 10+2 Scheme/Senior School Certificate Examination or Intermediate Science (I.Sc.) or an equivalent examination of a recognized University/Board of any Indian State with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. Aspirants are required to secure Minimum aggregate 50% marks (40% for SC/ST/OBC category applicants) in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
You Can Also Check:- Best Career Opportunities
Education Qualification for BHMS:
Contenders are required to be passed in class 12th or its equivalent test from a recognized board or university with Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English. Appearing candidates need to obtain the minimum percentage to apply for admission.
CPMEE 2018 Age Criteria:
The minimum age of the contenders must not be below 17 years at the time of admission as on 31st December 2018. The upper age of the contenders belonging to the SC, ST and other reserved categories will be decided as per the decision.
How to apply for CPMEE 2018?
Contenders can submit their CPMEE Application Form 2018 through online or offline mode also with the help of following guidelines.
CPMEE 2018 Online Application Form:
- First of all, you need to visit official website of institution that is www.aceeindia.org
- Contenders are required to hit the appropriate link of CPMEE Admission Notification 2018.
- Selected contenders on the basis of mentioned requirements in CPMEE Notification 2018 must follow ‘Online Registration’ tab.
- While CPMEE Online Registration 2018, contenders need to enter details in correct manner.
- After that, you are required to login with email id and password and Fill Online Application Form with required and mandatory details.
- Now upload a recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Recheck the complete CPMEE Application Form 2018 and hit the “submit” for the submission.
- Finally, take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
CPMEE 2018 Application Form (Offline):
To apply against CPMEE 2018 Information Brochure contenders can submit their forms by hand or post also.
Appliers can collect Information Brochure with application form of CPMEE-2018 BY Hand from the Principal Office of the Member Colleges of ACEE by depositing cash of Rs. 2100/-
Aspirants can also get Information Brochure by sending a DEMAND DRAFT of Rs. 2200/- in favor of Secretary, ACEE, payable at Rishikesh, Uttarakhand to the address mentioned below.
To The Secretary ACEE, Seema Dental College & Hospital
P.O Pashulok, Rishikesh, (Uttarakand)
Get here List of: Top 100 Medical Colleges In India
CPMEE Exam Pattern 2018:
- Common PRE-Medical Entrance Examination will comprise 200 Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs).
- 200 questions from Physics, Chemistry and Biology will be asked in the examination.
- This examination will be based on the level of 12th class.
|Number of Questions||200 Questions from Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Type of questions||MCQs|
|Exam duration||2½ hours|
|Each Correct Answer||+1 mark|
|Language of Question Paper||English and Hindi|
Check Below Given Preparation Tips:-
CPMEE Exam Centers 2018:
Check Now: Medical Entrance Exams Preparation Books
CPMEE Admit Card 2018:
In 2nd to 3rd week of May, 2018, CPMEE 2018 Admit Card can be downloaded by the contenders from the official website of the organization that is www.aceeindia.org while you can press the below mentioned direct link also. Contenders are required to check the complete details mentioned above the call letter and advised to send it for correction if you will find any mistake. Candidates have to carry documents along with hall ticket while appearing in the examination.
CPMEE Result 2018:
Candidates can download their score card for getting idea of their performance in the examination in first week of June, 2018. CPMEE 2018 Result can be downloaded by the contenders by going through the official website as well as from this page also. It must be noted by the candidates that no candidates will be informed through post/phone/email regarding their result.
CPMEE 2018 Counselling:
After the successfully declaration of the CPMEE Result 2018, contenders are required to appear in CPMEE Counseling 2018. On the basis of rank list prepared through the secured marks in the written test contenders will be selected for the Counseling Procedure. Shortlisted contenders are required to carry below mentioned documents while going for the counseling round on scheduled date.
List of the Documents Required for CPMEE Counselling 2018:
- High School (10th) certificate as proof of Date of Birth
- High School (10th) Mark sheet
- Certificate of Qualifying Examination (10+2)
- Mark Sheet of Qualifying Examination (10+2)
- Recent character certificate
- Migration certificate from the University /Board last attended
- Mark Sheet/Result of Entrance Examination (CPMEE– 2018)
- Admit Card of Entrance Examination (CPMEE–2018)
- Category (SC/ST/OBC) Certificate, if applicable
- Letter of Authorization from applicant, if Representative is attending Counseling on behalf of Applicant
- Identity proof (Aadhar Card, Passport/DL/Voter ID Card, etc.)
- Only for BUM Only for BUMS, URDU subject is Compulsory in class 10/equivalent
CPMEE 2018 Important Dates:
|Application starts from||Feb/March 2018|
|Last date to fill the application form||May 2018|
|Admit card availability||May 2018|
|Date of exam||May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||June 2018|
|1st round of counselling||June 2018|
|Last date of reporting for admission||July 2018|
|2nd round of counselling||August 2018|
Note: Contenders can collect more details about CPMEE 2018 Application Form by going through the Official Website also. Apart from it, you are suggested to be in touch with our portal for acquiring latest updates details in this regard or others.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Medical Entrance Exams in India||Top 25 MBBS Colleges in India|
|Best Coaching Institute for Medical||UGC Approved University List|
|Top Universities in India||Education Loans for Students|
|Start a New Life In College?||Top Colleges in India|