CPMEE Online Application Form
Aspirants who want to take admission in to MBBS, BAMS, BDS and BHMS programmes are required to fill CPMEE Online Application Form till the third week of May, 2017. Association of Combined Entrance Examination (ACEE) conducts CPMEE 2017 to provide admission to keen candidates offered by several member private unaided medical, ayurvedic, dental and homeopathic colleges of Uttarakhand state. The exam date of CPMEE 2017 is last week of May, 2017. So, interested and willing candidates can apply by filling CPMEE Online Application Form 2017 through offline or online mode.
Crucial Points Of This Page
Students who want to get admission in various private medical colleges of Uttarakhand they can be a part of Common Pre-Medical Entrance Examination. Contenders can collect the remaining information about this concern through this page that is making available for you by the team of recruitmentresult.com
CPMEE Online Application Form
CPMEE Eligibility Criteria for MBBS, BDS & BAMS Programmes:
- Candidates should have possessed 12 Class under the 10+2 Scheme/Senior School Certificate Examination or Intermediate Science (I.Sc.) or an equivalent examination of a recognized University/Board of any Indian State with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Aspirants must secured Minimum aggregate mark in Physics, Chemistry and Biology is 50% marks (40% for SC/ST/OBC category applicants).
You Can Also Check:- Best Career Opportunities
Education Qualification for BHMS:
- Applying candidates must have passed in class 12th or its equivalent test from a recognized board or university with Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English.
- Appearing candidates expecting to obtain the minimum percentage are eligible to apply.
Candidates who have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December 2017 are eligible.
CPMEE fee structure:
Applying candidates have to pay application fee of Rs. 2100/- to Rs. 2200/- through Online/Offline mode to apply for Common PRE-Medical Entrance Examination.
CPMEE Exam Pattern:
Common PRE-Medical Entrance Examination will consist 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) that will be of 200 marks from Physics, Chemistry and Biology. This examination will be based on the level of 12th class.
|Number of Questions||200 Questions from Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Type of questions||MCQs|
|Exam duration||2½ hours|
|Each Correct Answer||+1 mark|
|Language of Question Paper||English and Hindi|
Check Below Given Preparation Tips:-
How to apply for CPMEE 2017?
Using Online Mode:
- Candidates who are interested to apply for CPMEE they need to visit official website of institution that is www.aceeindia.org
- Now on the home page of official website you have to hit on appropriate link of admission notification and collect complete details.
- After reading complete instructions carefully candidates have to hit on ‘Online Registration’ tab.
- By pressing above said tab a new page will be opened asking for your details, by entering correct information you will be able to register yourself on official website.
- After making registration successfully contenders are required to login with email id and password and Fill Online Application Formwith required and mandatory details.
- Candidates have to upload a recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of filling application form.
- Lastly, you have to hit on submit tab and take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
Using Offline Mode:
Candidate can also apply offline by filling application form available with Information Brochure of CPMEE-2017, which can be obtained by hand or by post.
Appliers can collect Information Brochure with application form of CPMEE-2017 BY Hand from the Principal Office of the Member Colleges of ACEE by depositing cash of Rs. 2100/-
Aspirants can also get Information Brochure by sending a DEMAND DRAFT of Rs 2200/- in favor of Secretary, ACEE, payable at Rishikesh, Uttarakhand to the address mentioned below.
To The Secretary ACEE,
Seema Dental College & Hospital
P.O Pashulok, Rishikesh,
Check Now: Medical Entrance Exams Preparation Books
CPMEE Exam Centers:
CPMEE Admit Card 2017:
- In 2nd to 3rd week of May, 2017, CPMEE 2017 Admit card will be available at its official website i.e. www.aceeindia.org.
- The admit card will be also sent through post by the authority to candidates at their mentioned postal address.
- After obtaining the admit card, candidates must need to check all entities and in case you have found any type of problem, then you have to inform the authority.
Read Now: CPMEE Admit Card
CPMEE Result 2017:
- In the first week of June, 2017, CPMEE 2017 result will be available to check at its official website.
- No candidates will be informed through post/phone/email regarding their result.
Get Details: CPMEE Result
- After the declaration of result, candidates can check the procedure of CPMEE Counseling 2017. A rank list will be prepared on the basis of performance in the test and as per the candidates’ rank they will be called to attend the Counseling Procedure.
- Candidates must have bring following documents and certificates in original at the time of counseling:
1) CPMEE 2017 admit card
2) Result card
3) Date of birth proof
4) Class 12 or its equivalent exam mark sheet and certificates
5) Migration certificate
6) Transfer certificate
7) Character certificate
8) Category certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC category applicants
9) Four latest passport size photograph and original photo identity proof
10) Two attested copies of all above mentioned certificate
You may Read This: CPMEE Counselling
|Last date for submission of application form||Third week of May, 2017|
|Examination date||Last week of May, 2017|
|Admit card availability||In 2nd to 3rd week of May, 2017|
|Result declaration date||First week of June, 2017|
|Date of counseling (first round)||Last week of June, 2017|
|Date of counseling (second round)||Last week of July, 2017|
Candidates who want to fill CPMEE Online Application Form 2017 they can visit Official Link to collect other information. Appliers if you want to get any other information about this admission process then you can write your questions in comment box that is given below. You may also get latest updates in your mailbox regarding this concern by Subscribing Our Email Service that is absolutely free.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get Free College Education||Medical Entrance Exams in India|
|UGC Approved University List||Scholarship in India|