CPPRI Saharanpur Recruitment
Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute has unfolded a notification concerning to CPPRI Saharanpur Recruitment. Candidates who wish to get employed with this Research Institute may apply against Project Assistant vacancies under XII five year plan scheme. Candidates fascinated to grab CPPRI Saharanpur Recruitment 2017, need to rush for interview on specified date and time.
Willing aspirants may go through the entire details regarding CPPRI Saharanpur Jobs that is provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Interested candidates need to attend the walk-In Interview along with original particulars in support of academics qualification on specified venue as shown below. So, candidates are requested to go through the whole notification before applying.
CPPRI Saharanpur Recruitment
|Organization Name||Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute|
|Walk-in date||19th December 2016 at 10:00 AM|
Project Assistant (Computer Application)
Applying candidates must hold graduate degree in any discipline with one year diploma in computer application from a recognized / reputed Institute. Preference will be given to the candidates having experience in the relevant field.
Check More Job Options From Here:
Those aspirants who will be appointed for aforementioned post will be receiving the consolidated salary of Rs.7,000/- per month.
CPPRI Saharanpur Recruitment: Official Notification
Applier’s age will be relaxed as per norms of organizing Body.
Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute will be holding a walk-in interview process for engagement of deserving candidates to Project Assistant post. Candidates are required to undergo through trade test on computer plus dictation interview.
Read Below Given Articles:
Procedure to Apply for CPPRI Saharanpur Assistant Jobs:
Applicant’s who are willing to apply for Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute Recruitment, must fulfill all the essential eligibility criteria as shown above and can apply for the declared posts by attending the interview on the scheduled date and venue that is clearly stated below.
- In order to attain prescribed format of application, candidates are required to follow the below given steps:
- First of all visit the official website of the institute that is www.cppri.org.in.
- Select “Walk-In-Interview for the post of Project Assistant (Computer Application)” link that can be acquired by hitting on “New Job’s Openings” link visible at left side of home page.
- After that candidates are required to attend the interview accompanied with duly filled-in application form, in proper format as given in official notification.
- Applications must be accompanied by one set of self attested copies of certificates regarding educational qualification, age, category certificate, one latest passport size photograph, experience certificate, if any; and all the essential particulars on stipulated time as displayed below.
- Applicants reaching the venue after the scheduled time shall not be entertained under any condition. And no TA / DA will be given for attending the interview.
Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute,
Himmat Nagar, Star Paper Mills Road,
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
Date to Remember:
Walk-in interview will be held on: 19th December 2016 at 10:00 AM
Applicants may check the Official Notification for getting additional details on CPPRI Saharanpur Recruitment 2017. Willing candidates can bookmark this page to get all latest updates related to this recruitment notification for getting instant access to this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment Notices|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|