CPPRI Saharanpur Recruitment
Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute has asserted a job notification titled as CPPRI Saharanpur Recruitment 2016. Skilled, hard working and achievement oriented aspirants are required to fill up unoccupied posts of Lower Division Clerk. Aspirants who have completed their graduation can apply against CPPRI Saharanpur Jobs by putting forward applications in prescribed format as on or before the time limit that is well mentioned below. Contenders who are in hunt of upcoming information regarding CPPRI Saharanpur Recruitment 2017 are suggested to build a strong link with us on our web page, as we will cover it shortly. So, keep visiting our web page time to time to fetch important info.
Team members of recruitmentresult.com have well equipped the page with pin pointed details regarding this job notification. So, go through the below given page before applying as it will going to help you surely. We advised you to determine eligibility standards before applying.
CPPRI Saharanpur Recruitment
|Organization Name||Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute|
|Last date to submit application form||Given Below|
Name of Post:
Lower Division Clerk
Applying aspirants should have done Bachelor Degree from recognized University with one year Certificate/Diploma in Computer Application and should have typing speed of 40 w.p.m in English and 30 w.p.m. in Hindi.
Get Here: Latest Graduate Jobs
Restrictions on Age:
- Age of applicants should not be more than 25 years.
- Reservation in age will be allowed to individuals who belong to the categories of Scheduled castes, Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes, persons with disabilities and other categories as per Government Rules in force.
- Contenders that get appointed will get consolidated with an attractive and impressive amount of salary of Rs. 5200/- to Rs.20200/- along with a grade pay of Rs. 1900/-.
- Along with monthly salary, the post carries usual allowances such as DA, HRA, Transport allowance as per Central Government rules and benefits like Contributory Provident Fund, Group Saving Linked Insurance, Medical as per Institute rules.
Payment of Fees:
Contenders have to pay Rs 100/- as application fee drawn in favour of Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute payable at Saharanpur issued by any nationalized bank.
Mode of Selection for CPPRI Saharanpur Recruitment:
- Assortment of appliers will made on the basis of candidates performance in written test & typing/skill-test and interview that will be strictly organized by expert members of Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute.
- Outstation aspirants that get called for Written & typing/skill-test and/or interview will be paid to & fro II/sleeper class Rail fare.
Guidelines to apply for CPPRI Saharanpur Recruitment:
- Log in to official site of Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute that is www.cppri.org.in.
- At left side of homepage, press on “New Job’s Openings” link.
- In few seconds, a new page will open up on your desktop showing few links.
- Now, aspirants have to hit on “Download Details” link which is given below “Advertisement for recruitment to the post of Lower Division Clerk. Interested candidates fulfilling the qualification criteria may apply within 30 days from publication of the advertisement in Employment News”.
- On pressing the link that is provided above, notification will appear facing you.
- Read the notification and conditions given in it with care.
- Also, attach supporting documents, certificates and a recent passport size photograph.
- In end, send it to the address stated below in a sealed cover that should be super scribed from top by “Name of Post Applied For…………” before the closing date.
Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute,
Himmat Nagar, Paper Mills Rod,
Last date for submitting application forms: Within 30 Days from Publication of the Advertisement in Employment News
To get further info regarding CPPRI Saharanpur Recruitment 2016 – 2017, you may check this Official Notification .
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|