CPT Admit Card 2014-2015
Institute of Chartered Accountant of India (ICAI) is going to announce the CPT Admit card 2014. Candidates who are ready to go for ICAI exam in December they must download the CPT Exam Hall ticket through the online process.
About ICAI December Exam Hall Ticket
- Every year the Institute of Charted Accountant (CA) conducts a Common Proficiency Test (CPT). We hope near about 15 lacks candidates will be appeared in this exam because this is a very high competitive exam.
- This exam is held twice in a year in the month of June and December and huge number of candidates participating in it.
- The CPT exam will be held on Sunday, 14th December 2014 in two sessions. Aspirants may download their call letters in the month of November (tentative).
CPT exam Consist of 4 Papers scheduled to be conducted in 2 Sessions of 2 Papers at the following timings:
|Particulars||First Session (10:30 AM to 12:30 PM)||Second Session (2:00 PM to 4:00 PM)|
|Subjects||Fundamentals of Accounting||General Economics|
|Mercantile Laws||Quantitative Aptitude|
How To Download Admit Card?
Those candidates who are looking for CPT admit card 2014 they can download it online from The Institute of charted accountant (CA) official website that isicaiexam.icai.org/login.php by following these easy steps:
- To download it, firstly applicants need to log on to its official website that iswww.icai.org.in
- Follow important links.
- Enter the details like roll No. & DOB.
- Go to submit button.
- Save the admit card and take the hard copy for future use.
More Details on-> How To Find Admit Card Online?
Don’t forget to register to our website which is recruitmentresult.com for latest information about Common Proficiency Test (CPT) Admit Card June 2014 or Exam Hall Ticket 2014.
14th December 2014
CPT Exam Passing Marks
Students are required to get 30% marks in each subject and 50% in aggregate to be declared as passed. Accordingly, the minimum marks required in each paper are as follows:
|Section||Subject||Max Marks||Minimum Passing Marks|
|A||Fundamentals of Accounting||60||18|
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Find Online Study Material||Effective Time Table For Studies|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||How Can You Write Fast In Exams?|
|Written Exam Techniques||How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Note: For more details, applicants must visit Official Website.