Urgent job notification has transmitted entitled as CRIDA Recruitment 2016 by Central Research Institute for Dryland Agriculture, Hyderabad. Organization invites applications from talented aspirants to hire them for the vacant posts of Research Associate (RA) and Senior Research Fellow (SRF) in the ‘Updating the District based Agricultural Contingency Plans’ Project. Goal oriented candidates who want to apply for CRIDA Vacancy they have to attend the Walk-in-Interview, which is going to be held on 21st September, 2016. For latest information related to CRIDA Recruitment 2017 in upcoming year need to stay tuned with us regularly. We will update regarding same here soon.
Aspirants who are going to attend interview, read the whole mentioned information carefully and fill the application forms in a prescribed format. Then Contenders need to bring the application forms and other testimonials /certificates along with them at the time of interview. Other necessary details about government jobs can be obtained from this page that is well prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||Central Research Institute for Dryland Agriculture|
|Posts Name||Research Associate (RA) and Senior Research Fellow (SRF)|
|Interview Date||21st September 2016|
Posts Name and vacancy:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Research Associate (RA)||02|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||02|
Appliers should have Master’s degree in any relevant Discipline from an authorized University/ Institutions for the said posts.
You Can Also Check: More Post Graduate Jobs
Age Limitation and salary:
|Posts Name||Age Limit||Salary|
|Research Associate||Women- 45 years||Master’s degree-Rs. 38,000/-plus Applicable HRA
Doctoral degree- Rs.40,000/- plus Applicable HRA
|Men- 40 years|
|Senior Research Fellow||Women-40 years||Master’s degree-Rs.25,000/-plus Applicable HRA for 1st&2nd year
Master’s degree with NET qualification- Rs.28,000/-plus Applicable HRA for 3Rd year onwards
Selection Procedure for CRIDA Jobs:
Selection of the candidates for Central Research Institute for Dryland Agriculture Recruitment, will be based on their performance in Walk-in-Interview which will be conducted by the committee of the organization. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
How to Apply for CRIDA Recruitment?
- First of all, contenders need to visit the official website of Central Research Institute for Dryland Agriculture i.e. “www.crida.in”.
- Now move the cursor to the left side “Office orders and Circulars” section and select ‘Recruitment’ tab from the list.
- Then appropriate link “Walk-in-Interview for RAs and SRFs on 21.09.2016 at 0930 hrs at CRIDA under the updating the District based Agricultural Contingency Plans” will be shown on your screen hit on the link and read it carefully.
- After that scroll down and Download the application form given in the advertisement.
- Then candidates who will appear in Walk-in-Interview should bring their application in the prescribed format along with original and attested copies of documents, one passport size color photograph and certificates at the given venue on schedule date.
ICAR-Central Research Institute for Dryland Agriculture
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Hyderabad
21st September 2016
For all the remaining details about CRIDA Recruitment 2016 – 2017, you can check Official Notification. You may stay linked to our web portal to get latest updates about the job advertisement time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|