A Walk-In advertisement regarding CRIJAF Recruitment 2016 has been circulated by Central Research Institute for Jute & Allied Fibres. This organization is in search of eligible candidates for enrollment to various vacancies of JRF Posts. Jobs seekers who are willing to apply for CRIJAF Vacancy Walk-in may attend the interview along with required particulars on planned date which is mentioned below. For getting updated info on CRIJAF Recruitment 2017 aspirants must stay connected to this portal as we will be providing all the updated notifications regarding the same very soon.
|Name of Organizing Body||Central Research Institute for Jute & Allied Fibres|
|Walk-In Interview will be held on||17th October 2016|
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria as specified below should bring along duly filled in the application in prescribed format at the time of Interview. For acquiring more information concerning to CRIJAF Recruitment, you need to scroll this page and read below equipped information provided by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Junior Research Fellow
Essential Educational Qualification:
Candidates who are willing to apply should possess post graduate ( M.Sc / MS) degree in plant biotechnology / molecular bio-engineering / molecular biology / genetics and Plant breeding / botany or Agriculture.
Want More Jobs? Check Below Given Links:
Aspirant must have research experience in plant biotechnology research especially on cell technological approaches.
Applying candidate must reside between the age limit of 18 years to 35years. Relaxation to reserved category candidate will be admissible as per organization norms.
Apply Now For: Latest JRF Vacancies
Selected candidates will be getting the appropriate amount of salary that is Rs.14000/- + HRA Rs.21000/- + Medical Allowances of Rs.300/- per month.
Selection of aspirants for available vacancies will be conducted through walk in interview process by selection panel of Central Research Institute for Jute & Allied Fibres.
How to Apply For CRIJAF Recruitment?
- Desirous candidates are firstly required to log on to official website that is www.crijaf.org.in.
- Hit on “Employment” tab visible at the left side of home page.
- Now from the list that arise select suitable link of post as “Walk-In-Interview for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under a research project “Development of an in vitro micropropagation protocol for production of healthy propagules in ramie as planting material for enhanced productivity at sustainable-scale” sponsored by the WB-DST, Govt. of West Bengal” and read the complete notification carefully.
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria need to prepare a bio-data with all the essential details.
- Now, aspirants are required to attend the walk-in interview along with duly filled in bio data in correct format and self-attested photocopies of the requisite documents.
- Applicant shall produce original document of Educational certificate and certificates of experience and other testimonials for verification at the time of interview on below mentioned venue.
Walk-In Interview Venue:
ICAR, Central Research Institute for Jute & Allied Fibres,
Barrackpore, Kolkata – 700 120,
(Saheb bagan bus stop on barrackpore barasat Road)
Walk-in-Interview will be held on: 17th October 2016 at 10:00 A.M.
Note: Candidates must check this Official Notification for getting additional details on CRIJAF Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|