Central Research Institute for Jute & Allied Fibres has asserted a latest vacancy notification against CRIJAF Recruitment. In order to hire up self motivated and career-oriented candidates, Organization is going to conduct walk-in-interview to fill up vacant position of Young Professional. Candidates who want to pursue their career in this organization may apply for CRIJAF Recruitment 2017, by appearing for walk-in interview.
This Page Highlights:
Contenders meeting all the requisite criteria may grasp the chance by attending the walk-in-interview which is going to be held on the stipulated venue as shown below at the schedule date and time that is 30-01-2017.
Candidates are advised to bring all the required documents and certificates along with them at the time of interview for verification. You may read whole remaining information about Central Research Institute for Jute & Allied Fibres Recruitment, from this page which is well organized by team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||Central Research Institute for Jute & Allied Fibres|
|Date of Interview||30-01-2017|
Candidates who want to apply for the concerned positions should have Bachelor’s degree or B.Sc. (IT) in computer hardware and networking from recognized university or institutions with good academic record.
You Can Also Check:
- Candidates must be minimum 21 years and maximum 45 years of age is required.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the rules of the Central Research Institute for Jute & Allied Fibres.
Candidates who will select for the concerned positions will get the overwhelming amount of salary of Rs. 15,000/- per month fixed by the expert team of Central Research Institute for Jute & Allied Fibres.
Get Official Notification: Download PDF
- Contenders will be selected on the basis of their performance level in walk-in-interview conducted by the selection panel of the Central Research Institute for Jute & Allied Fibres.
- No TA/DA will be reimbursed for attending the interview.
You May Read This:
How to apply for CRIJAF Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official website of the Central Research Institute for Jute & Allied Fibres that is “www.crijaf.org.in”.
- Now press on the “Employment” tab situated in the ‘Quick Links’ section present in the left side list of the homepage.
- Hit on the link of advertisement that is “Walk-In-Interview for contractual engagement of Young Professional-I under AKMU cell of ICAR.”
- Read the notification carefully.
- Then candidates who are going to attend walk-in-interview must bring their testimonials and important documents along with them.
ICAR- Central Research Institute for Jute & Allied Fibres,
(H.Q.), Barrakpore (Saheb Bagan bus stop on Barrakpore Barasat Road)
Check Now: More Jobs in Kolkata
Date of Interview: 30-01-2017
To attain more info on CRIJAF Recruitment 2017 aspirants must check Official Notification. Candidates may also add this page as bookmarks by pressing Control+D for getting instant access.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|