Central Research Institute for Jute & Allied Fibres has broadcasted a career advertisement related to CRIJAF Recruitment. In order to hire eligible aspirants to the posts of Research Associate, centre is going to conduct a walk-in interview Job seekers who wish to be the part of this organization may apply for CRIJAF Vacancy by appearing for walk-in interview which is going to be held on the stipulated date and time as shown below. If you want to get updated info about CRIJAF Recruitment 2017 time to time, you are advised to read out this page carefully.
This research institute is looking for the capable candidates to fill up these latest opening. Willing job fighters may apply for Research Associate vacancies by attending the walk-In Interview along with original particulars in support of academics qualification on specified dates as shown below. Aspirants may go through entire details about Central Research Institute for Jute & Allied Fibres Recruitment provided below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. So, candidates are requested to go through the whole notification before applying.
|Organization Name||Central Research Institute for Jute & Allied Fibres|
|Walk-in Date||24th November 2016|
Name of Post:
Applying candidates with doctoral degree must hold Ph.D in Computer Science / Computer Applications or with Master Degree must attain Master Degree in Computer Science / Computer Application with 4 Years of Bachelors Degree or Graduates with 3 Years of Bachelors Degree in Computer Science / Computer Application.
Check More Job Options:
Salary Structure for CRIJAF Jobs:
Applying contestants, who will be selected for Research Associate posts, will attain maximum salary of Rs.38000-40000/- per month that is offered by Central Research Institute for Jute & Allied Fibres.
Age Limit Details:
Age should not exceed 40 years for men and 45 years for women as on date of interview. However, relaxation in age for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / OBC will be as per organization rules.
Download PDF: CRIJAF Recruitment Notice
Mode of Selection for CRIJAF Research Associate Vacancy:
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of their Performance In Walk-In Interview that is scheduled to be held on 24th November 2016.
Read Here: Interview Preparation Tips for getting a Job
How to Apply?
- Willing candidates are firstly required log on to the official website which is www.crijaf.org.in.
- Hit on “Employment” link which is located at left side of homepage.
- Now, select “Walk-In-Interview for contractual engagement of RA under TMJ projects 3: Development of Jute and Allied Fibres Informatics” link and go through complete description regarding post very carefully.
- Candidates having the required qualification and experience may walk in for Interview along with set of educational documents in support of mark sheets for age proof, experience certificate and caste certificates must be submitted before starting interview process.
- Candidates are required to bring along original certificates with one set of Xerox of all documents for verification and report on time at the venue given below on scheduled date.
ICAR-Central Research Institute for Jute & Allied Fibres
(Indian Council of Agricultural Research)
KOLKATA – 700 120, West Bengal
Check Now: Latest Jobs in West Bengal
Important Date and Time:
- Walk-in interview will be held on: 24th November 2016
- Timings for interview: 10:00 AM
To attain more info on CRIJAF Recruitment 2017 aspirants must check Official Notification. Candidates may also add this page as bookmarks by pressing Control+D for getting instant access.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment Notices|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|